Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trimp
This poll is closed.
Mr Brexit +++ 684 0.84%
a picture is worth a thousand words 1008 1.24%
keyboard goop 79662 97.92%
Total: 240 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Dustcat posted:

so what's the missing step in his and the weird utah ladies' logic here?

- it's a bioweapon designed to kill
- ???
- therefore let's all go catch it

he seemed to think the death counts were lies, that the virus was real but contained and that the us government was lying about deaths to seize control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol I bet good lord

Those were the days, we both got kids now. We were always getting crazy hosed up and going weird places. Shits a lot more fun than going to a bar or whatever.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I mean...
https://twitter.com/feliciasonmez/status/1283772801434947586?s=19

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Mayor Dave posted:

he seemed to think the death counts were lies, that the virus was real but contained and that the us government was lying about deaths to seize control

seems to me like if you're gonna fake the deaths you wouldn't need a bioweapon death virus to begin with, but i guess that's why i'm just a brokebrained cspam poster and not a big shot qanon

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tulp

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Are any of these people even talking about the same thing

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
the guy's sister walked in on a hitman giving him the ol' Mohammed Bone Sawman treatment :stare:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Harton posted:

Those were the days, we both got kids now. We were always getting crazy hosed up and going weird places. Shits a lot more fun than going to a bar or whatever.

Yeah it's tougher to have adventures now but I try to keep the necessary pieces in mind so I can grab em if I see em

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

thinking back to the good times when the world wasn’t completely hosed

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Apraxin posted:

the guy's sister walked in on a hitman giving him the ol' Mohammed Bone Sawman treatment :stare:

Jfc just have a truck ready, be a strong hitman, lift weights if you're going into that line of work

Just gah with all the cutting and the hacking, your telling me they didn't have a garbage chute in the building

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

thinking back to the good times when the world wasn’t completely hosed

I'm going to buy every ugly piece of clothing in every through store for miles

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Jesus loving christ, his sister found his torso in the living room. Oh my god I can't even imagine if that happened to my SO and I.

Wonder why he was killed?

EDIT: Jesus, from another article she found his body parts next to an electric saw that was still plugged in. What the *gently caress*.

UnknownTarget has issued a correction as of 15:48 on Jul 16, 2020

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Harton posted:

Ahh look how awful this bathroom floor is. Stupid old people not updating their houses since the 50’s

at least theres still grout and the tiles aren’t cracked

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

UnknownTarget posted:

Jesus loving christ, his sister found his torso in the living room. Oh my god I can't even imagine if that happened to my SO and I.

Wonder why he was killed?

EDIT: Jesus, from another article she found his body parts next to an electric saw that was still plugged in. What the *gently caress*.

I'd try to make an American Psycho joke but that...that is just :stonk:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

organizing books by colour is some deranged poo poo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

i'm the ticker beneath covering "Death toll rises" like it's just a hot weather advisory

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

cnn and msnbc good??

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Lmao

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

I still don't get why the elites need to drop random hints about their evildoing in movies and TV shows.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

This article says that "little to no blood" was left at the scene so uh I'm pretty sure this was a hit.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

TRUMP 1272: (C)handler

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

turnip kid posted:

I still don't get why the elites need to drop random hints about their evildoing in movies and TV shows.

thats whats so sick about it.....

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

nature is healing

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This article says that "little to no blood" was left at the scene so uh I'm pretty sure this was a hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77f7OhcMof4

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
No one knows who she is outside of the whiniest blue checkmarks and the people who hate them

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

turnip kid posted:

according to the pizzagate people i've talked to, it's one of the things they have to do in order to maintain their magical powers of mind control and immortality

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

apparently the rumor going around is that the real reason brad parscale was demoted in the trump campaign was because he was supposedly dating hope hicks, just like corey lewandowski got the ax in 2016 after trump found out he was dating hopey

i haven't seen any actual evidence of this but it's the buzz at the moment

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

tacodaemon posted:

apparently the rumor going around is that the real reason brad parscale was demoted in the trump campaign was because he was supposedly dating hope hicks, just like corey lewandowski got the ax in 2016 after trump found out he was dating hopey

i haven't seen any actual evidence of this but it's the buzz at the moment
Hope Hicks welcum to the resistance

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/EricRWeinstein/status/1283483807975260160

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

autism is the new black

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

later in that thread he complains about people calling him the poster child for Dunning-Kruger and then proceeds to Dunning-Kruger the hell out of everything

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

What the hell is wrong with goon stomachs that even jr sized burgers give them the shits. Eat some beans ya weirdos

in fairness I am the size of a junior high student IRL and don't eat red meat often :(

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

The CEO of my company is doing Zoom townhalls, and he does this lol

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

UHF owns and holds up

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/peltzmadeline/status/1283779526397497344

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I guess one bizarre facet of patriarchy's belief that women have no agency is that you can objectify a woman so deeply that the men around them get fired for not resisting the powerful dick magnets they have implanted in their vaginas.