Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oct 28, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

ha ha ha ha lmao i just realized how stupid it is that Trump's team can't highlight the Rape or Segregation aspects of Biden because SuccDems have achieved 100% Roy Moore levels of not caring and it might actually ATTRACT members of his own base to their side this country sucks out loud ha ha ha.

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Iron Crowned posted:

Sounds exactly like my dad, he spends so much time watching CNN that he gave his OLED TV screen burn of the logo and ticker, which led to a rant that CNN should move them around to prevent screen burn.

Apparently for a long time my parents thought I voted for Trump because I was always critical of Hillary in 2016. No, I held my nose and voted for her then, I cannot in good conscious do that ever again.

I really have no idea how anyone can look at Joe Biden and his mush brain and think that somehow he will save us all if he's elected.

When people get mad that I'm not voting for Joe, I point out that I voted for Hillary but I heard about how I was a saboteur for the next 4 years anyways. I ask them what why I should vote for Joe if they're still gonna blame Bernie supporters if they lose anyways and they mostly shut the gently caress up immediately

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Declan MacManus posted:

what do you mean by “biden health insurance plan“

there is no such thing to my knowledge

i'm sure he'll reach an acceptable level of compromise with the current conditions where obamacare will stay as is and he'll reinstate the penalty for not using the system like he always wanted

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Zvahl posted:

i'm sure he'll reach an acceptable level of compromise with the current conditions where obamacare will stay as is and he'll reinstate the penalty for not using the system like he always wanted

After a million dead from the virus and 3 years of societal unrest, he'll finally say he supports a public option that states can opt out of. He then also says it's too late in his term to get it done so you're gonna have to VOTE if you want it!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Declan MacManus posted:

carter believed in national mandatory health insurance (ew) with government price fixing (a little less ew) and opted for an incremental approach working with existing private insurance (disgusting) which is one of the many reasons that ted kennedy primaried him, which helped ronnie get elected despite his supply side horseshit being called out by dudes in his own party

bumbling peanut farm gently caress

gently caress you and gently caress ted kennedy

(not a gimmick post)

edit: reminder that Carter put solar panels on the white house to show people how easy and simple it was and then when Reagan (endorsed by Kennedy) won the first thing he did was tear them off.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Business Gorillas posted:

After a million dead from the virus and 3 years of societal unrest, he'll finally say he supports a public option that states can opt out of. He then also says it's too late in his term to get it done so you're gonna have to VOTE if you want it!

i destroyed facebook back in 2018 but i distinctly remember 2017 posts about how it's my fault for living in missouri if I wanted healthcare and that I should just move, from gay people in progressive states

i should have nuked it sooner

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Peanut President posted:

edit: reminder that Carter put solar panels on the white house to show people how easy and simple it was and then when Reagan (endorsed by Kennedy) won the first thing he did was tear them off.

Holy poo poo gently caress absolutely everything

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Peanut President posted:

gently caress you and gently caress ted kennedy

(not a gimmick post)

ted is also a poo poo, i’m just salty at carter for the healthcare thing (which kennedy also compromised on)

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

ha ha ha ha lmao i just realized how stupid it is that Trump's team can't highlight the Rape or Segregation aspects of Biden because SuccDems have achieved 100% Roy Moore levels of not caring and it might actually ATTRACT members of his own base to their side this country sucks out loud ha ha ha.

the roy moore campaign is the most recent and applicable example we have of a guy who definitely could have won and who was leading in the polls by a comfortable margin but instead just fucks it up by refusing to campaign and doing weird poo poo instead because he figures he cant lose

or at least thats what some alabama goon claimed that roy moore would just disappear from the campaign trail for like a week at a time and that no one in the national media was interested in covering this but locally the move did little to instill confidence in the base that moore had any idea what the gently caress he was doing

not coincidentally moore wasnt even a slight factor in the republican primary we just had alabama republicans happily tell him to gently caress off forever in favor of three other dudes

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Declan MacManus posted:

ted is also a poo poo, i’m just salty at carter for the healthcare thing (which kennedy also compromised on)

that I'll allow

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Joe Biden doesn't even have a campaign trail, only the occasional mush-mouthed YouTube ad asking for money.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar
and even before the lockdown when his handlers propped him up in front of an audience he'd just tell them not to vote for him

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Howdy yall, my dad's a boomer and is now on board with the NO JOE clause. We were arguing over Biden being poo poo and then I showed him all the times Biden had tried to cut social security so now he's voting La Riva/Peltier

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Joe hasn't needed to campaign, he had the shitlib media campaigning for him and constantly telling us that he is our only hope.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Tunicate posted:

regardless if the bounty system is true there's this hilarious liberal short circuit where they say 'putin was trying to make afghans kill american soldiers, and trump is bowing to putin by trying to talk peace and stop afghans from killing american soldiers'
the impeachment was over trump negotiating with ukraine, a govt now hostile to russia, to give them weapons considered too bellicose by the obama administration

liberals screeched that trump was stalling giving ukraine these arms in order to help putin, arms which did indeed make it to ukraine

this is even tied to nojoe because the negotations were over investigating hunter biden getting a $50k+ (maybe much more) sinecure literally a few months after getting kicked out of the navy as a failson for his coke habit

trump literally tried to coup venezuela, and when he got bored with the coup the liberals screeched he was working with putin and rachel maddow was telling her viewers to be sympathetic to john bolton

the cognitive dissonance is ridiculous. antagonistic anti-russia policies are regularly framed as pro-putin by liberals because it's orange cheeto doing them.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

BillyC posted:

lmao is humanity stuck in some kind of genetic time loop where we do the same poo poo every couple of generations? even the language is the same hahaha
https://twitter.com/hanjangho76/status/1283643629702004736

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

BillyC posted:

lmao is humanity stuck in some kind of genetic time loop where we do the same poo poo every couple of generations? even the language is the same hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvZb8y7Cp7w

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

When are we getting our Eugene Debbs musical?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://twitter.com/Thrilliamneff/status/1283734588271947776

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

etalian posted:

I'm sure things will change with a Sleepy Joe Presidency?

Goddamn the skeletons riding the cars are fukken sweeet.

Make the cars say antifa, the flag makhnovist, and the protestors bougies or pigs, or the state and I would make my family get it as matching back tattoos.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Fame Douglas posted:

if you can't mount a defense

Fame Douglas posted:

you're advocating for Trump

Hmmmmm

Honest question, has there ever been an honest to God Trump supporter on this website? Not someone who talked bad about Democrats, or someone who got an AV bought for them.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

spacetoaster posted:

Honest question, has there ever been an honest to God Trump supporter on this website? Not someone who talked bad about Democrats, or someone who got an AV bought for them.

Most definitely. tech people were mostly libertarian sorts, and these forums used to be computer janitors for miles

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

spacetoaster posted:

Hmmmmm

oooooh yeah. the old trump gbs thread had lots. ts smelliot, mnoba, 8-bit scholar, etc

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

that one brokebrained guy who wouldn't wear the hat, boosted

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

oooooh yeah. the old trump gbs thread had lots. ts smelliot, mnoba, 8-bit scholar, etc

It's a lol that one of the biggest liberal angry mans in that thread turned out to actually be a MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter trolling (piss de bundy).

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

Bread Liar

america delenda est

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Goddamn the skeletons riding the cars are fukken sweeet.

Make the cars say antifa, the flag makhnovist, and the protestors bougies or pigs, or the state and I would make my family get it as matching back tattoos.

whoa what if you made the protesters into medieval people and the cops into skeletons!!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

spacetoaster posted:

It's a lol that one of the biggest liberal angry mans in that thread turned out to actually be a MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter trolling (piss de bundy).

lol I didn’t know/remember that but it fits like a glove

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

BillyC posted:

*stage whisper* no one tell this guy about Ecclesiastes

Anyway I wouldn't call myself a "trump supporter" per se since I've had 3 chances to vote for him and didn't take any of them... but I'm a lot closer than any of the rest of you are, I'm sure.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

*stage whisper* no one tell this guy about Ecclesiastes

Anyway I wouldn't call myself a "trump supporter" per se since I've had 3 chances to vote for him and didn't take any of them... but I'm a lot closer than any of the rest of you are, I'm sure.

ecclesiastes rules ok

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

Bread Liar
ecclesiastes is good unlike my posting and jokes which, like a certain democratic presidential candidate, are of poor quality

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
hey

we still no joe’n in here?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

spacetoaster posted:

Hmmmmm

two dudes ragequit the nascar thread because people in there said trump sucked, so at least those two (VikingSkull and LASTCAR)

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Weltlich posted:

hey

we still no joe’n in here?

We are always No Joe'n here.

We will never not No Joe.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

they're voting for biden, get this poo poo out of the nojoe thread

become a howiehomie and walk with your head held high

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

BillyC posted:

yes and this is why snowpiercer has the ending it does

you might say it's... actually way too optimistic to be a documentary

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I thought snowpiercer ended with a train crash and then the implication of the survivors being eaten by a polar bear

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

:thunk:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I thought snowpiercer ended with a train crash and then the implication of the survivors being eaten by a polar bear

yeah? what am I missing here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

lol didnt realize this was nojoe thread and while i am defo nojoe i dont especially want the tag but i would take the trust your fists or accelerationists cybrtrk tag that doesnt actually exist