Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Julias posted:

There was an article posted on Anime News Network about it. It's not the actual physical books being pulled, but several digital versions on kindle that are being delisted/etc. Apparently they don't meet whatever arbitrary standards Kindle's services requires of them (or also possibly, some higher up hates trashy light novels :shrug: )

Having seen what's on Kindle Unlimited I'm having a hard time believing there are any standards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Furnaceface posted:

Oh man I switched my poutine gravy over to a 2:1 beef:chicken broth mix and its the most delicious thing Ive ever made. Also probably the most unhealthy.

Confession: I used St. Hubert's canned poutine gravy the last time I made it at home.

With mozzarella.

:guillotine:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Youre under arrest for rimes against pout

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I read a hypothesis that these purges from Kindle are the work of one of Amazon's new automated systems that doesn't nuance between LNs.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

First they came for oreimo and i said "lol"

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I can't believe namtab is a cop now

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mister Facetious posted:

Confession: I used St. Hubert's canned poutine gravy the last time I made it at home.

With mozzarella.

:guillotine:

The St.Huberts I can forgive as I use that (the mix, not the canned stuff) when Im in a hurry or out of broth.

Mozzarella is something Americans would do though so Im putting your Canadian-ness on probation until you purchase your weight in Oka and maple syrup. :colbert:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

DoubleDonut posted:

I can't believe namtab is a cop now

fake coppp I'm real

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

who

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

The St.Huberts I can forgive as I use that (the mix, not the canned stuff) when Im in a hurry or out of broth.

Mozzarella is something Americans would do though so Im putting your Canadian-ness on probation until you purchase your weight in Oka and maple syrup. :colbert:

Oka is okay? Not just curds?

I've been buying these to throw in the rice cooker for an easy flavour boost. I might try making gravy with them (they come in beef, chicken, and vegetable).
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/knorr-homestyle-chicken-stock/6000093378424

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jul 18, 2020

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
senko-san changing gears completely for Stay Home owns

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I made a Re:Zero Light Novel/Spoilers Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3933147

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Random but I started reading Extremely Straightforward Boyfriend x Girlfriend and boy is it like the counter to Kaguya

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I'm trying to find a specific episode of Zettai Karen Children because there was a cut that sticks out to me and I needed it as a art reference.

Basically I think its an episode with the two Not!American agents and they get amazed at Kaoru's "Bushido Spirit" and there's a cut away to them imagining Kaoru wearing a Samurai Haori/Hakama get up.

Anyone know which episode this is?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
QR-beam?

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. :shobon:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://files.catbox.moe/adm86j.mp4

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Some diecast company is in deep poo poo right now for ripping off the low vis F-14 from Macross Zero and they're trying to defend themselves by posting a photo of one of their employees posing with a clearly not interested Shoji Kawamori

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wark Julias what do you think of my new thread?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3933147

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Jul 18, 2020

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

He said in the anime thread that's he's been avoiding LN/WN spoilers for Re:Zero, why would he look at that thread?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Julias posted:

He said in the anime thread that's he's been avoiding LN/WN spoilers for Re:Zero, why would he look at that thread?
Sorry meant to say you. I need an OP critique.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
It's okay. I don't know how many people will post there, but it's fine.

Though this paragraph in the OP is completely pointless:

quote:

For instance, I read the entirety of the Arc 4 Web Novel in 2017, which covers the current season of Re:Zero. The Web Novel is where the series began, and has left off near the end of the 6th Arc. The Light Novel, based on the WN and adapted/revised for general consumption (Yen Press) has almost caught up to the Web Novel, and will soon surpass it (as the author has abandoned the WN). There are 11 Arcs planned. We're gonna be here all decade.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Fixed. Should I have an open spoiler policy or keep [spoilers] on?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I mean it's a LN/WN thread, so I don't see any point for tagging spoilers unless a new book comes out and you want something like a weeklong moratorium on spoilers then. That's up to you since you are the thread OP.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

For any who might care, this is Moroha - Inuyasha's and Kagome's daughter.

It is kind of a...real hard tug on the heartstrings for us old fans.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
That's a cool design.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

This is where the qr code goes.

http://daiohg.dengeki.com/ss/daiohg/uploads/2020/06/kakushi01.jpg

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
you found her!

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's good that you're creating threads and such. I mean, I myself am only going to pop into that thread in like 6 months or so if there are no reports on it, because of the aforementioned desire to try and go into the arc free of any expectations beyond what the anime has covered.

A pretty lean and mean OP, so far!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
this page might be my favorite pair of gags in all of bocchi

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

x

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
So they just got to the Sailor Jupiter intro episode and I guess Mars is my second favorite now became Jupiter just threw a monster before transforming.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Last Celebration posted:

So they just got to the Sailor Jupiter intro episode and I guess Mars is my second favorite now became Jupiter just threw a monster before transforming.

Jupiter is fantastic.

I should get back to my pace of one episode a day.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Last Celebration posted:

Jupiter is everybody's favorite.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Last Celebration posted:

Correct opinion.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Jupiter is the best and is the tall bitch anime rep I need.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

blossommirage posted:

Jupiter is the best and is the tall bitch anime rep I need.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib