Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Sea Lily posted:

speaking of. hey remember how Gazillion wanted to do dancing emotes for everyone and Marvel told them no?

This is better than letting a game that was pure profit continue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiffkin
Feb 13, 2007

Fool! Women called Nyla are always spies!
ffs I miss this game :(

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
I remember the joy of inviting a new player to it, then they play while Big 10 of something is up, and killing a boss in Midtown drops like 50 things that the game suggests should be really good, but only 1 of them is. Then they get freaked out and quit.

Man, it was legit stressful to manage loot drops between midtown boss waves. Kill the Sinister Six, have like 200 things drop, your inventory fills up immediately, scramble to see what's actually good, and get everything stored away before the next wave, etc. What a dumbass experience.

kiffkin posted:

ffs I miss this game :(

LeninVS
Nov 8, 2011

Took me a while but I'm ready to submit my wolverine shocker speed run

https://youtu.be/UqY3o7J_YF8

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Whoa there was a male outfit for Wolverine?

Kulex
Apr 4, 2007

A shpectre is haunting Europe - the shpectre of Shlavoj Zizek... and so on and so on.
Can't believe I spent > £400 on this game just so I could be the No.1 Luke Cage player.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Kulex posted:

Can't believe I spent > £400 on this game just so I could be the No.1 Luke Cage player.

Sweet Christmas!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Kulex posted:

admirable. i spent $0 on this game so i could be the worst luke cage player

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

that's a lie tho i did buy some stashes

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Shine posted:

I remember the joy of inviting a new player to it, then they play while Big 10 of something is up, and killing a boss in Midtown drops like 50 things that the game suggests should be really good, but only 1 of them is. Then they get freaked out and quit.

Man, it was legit stressful to manage loot drops between midtown boss waves. Kill the Sinister Six, have like 200 things drop, your inventory fills up immediately, scramble to see what's actually good, and get everything stored away before the next wave, etc. What a dumbass experience.
I remember, with great fondness, how after about 5 minutes into leveling a given character you could just slam your loot filter to the strictest possible and it would be absolutely fine.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

So sad they didn’t make it long enough to get bought by tencent.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I have no doubts that Marvel Heroes 2016 will rise again.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

ICR posted:

I have no doubts that Marvel Heroes 2016 will rise again.

no, icr. its time we moved on from the failures of history. tomorrow i will be organizing a protest where we will tear down a statue of a hot dog and throw it into the river.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

the statue of baby wolferine will never be torn down. it is too small to loop a rope around

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Pulling down the 3x large Juggernaut statue and getting crushed underneath

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Sea Lily posted:

no, icr. its time we moved on from the failures of history. tomorrow i will be organizing a protest where we will tear down a statue of a hot dog and throw it into the river.

Stream it. I will send the video to my congressman. I want to be part of history.

RIP to hotdogs, which unfortunately died when Marsupial Hubris 2016 died :(

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

how's the goon presence in this game in 2020? was thinking about reinstalling

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

We're the only ones left playing.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Mover posted:

do it and let us know so we can invite you

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Mover posted:

We've had 100 pages since November 2017. It's good poo poo!

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I've been playing a lot of Warhammer 40000: Inquisitor: Martyr: Prophecy this weekend and the summoner class (Tech Priest) has a very summoner build feel from this game, where all you do is basic attacks while keeping your summons active. Doombot life.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm cosmicing Star Lord in Midtown right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIT8tgW-SyQ

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

I've been playing a lot of Warhammer 40000: Inquisitor: Martyr: Prophecy this weekend and the summoner class (Tech Priest) has a very summoner build feel from this game, where all you do is basic attacks while keeping your summons active. Doombot life.

You can play with Lowtax, it's his favorite game

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Adult Sword Owner posted:

You can play with Lowtax, it's his favorite game

A ringing endorsement, if there ever was one.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
To his credit, Lowtax never once asked told me to cosmic today.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

See and that’s why he is in the predicament he is in!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Can't beat your wife if you're beating the Sinister Six in Midtown.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Kalli posted:

Can't beat your wife if you're beating the Sinister Six in Midtown.

Especially if it's cosmic midtown, because your wife won't be able to pass the attunement trial to get in. :razz:

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Sitting at a remarkable 1 divorce 0 domestic assaults and I'm willing to thank this game

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Even tho clearly Lowtax is going deep rp Hank Pym

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Lowtax must be captainhankpym from the oforums

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I am so sick of these star wars
I should of known Lowtax was up to no good when he played only Hank Pym.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

HebrewMagic posted:

Sitting at a remarkable 1 divorce 0 domestic assaults and I'm willing to thank this game

Cosmic today.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
man how many hours did you people with multiple yellows have in this game

I ended with like 2k and I didn't have a single yellow, although I did get Doctor Toot to purple

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

about two thousand hours and twelve cosmics.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

813 hours
2 cosmos (Wolferine, Deadpool)
I woulda prestiged at least Daredevil, Punishman, and Moon Knight had the movement update not killed everyone's loving speed and pushed me away right before death

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
I hate everyone who bumps this thread and gives me a shred of hope.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Never hope again

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
gonna change the thread title to Marvel Heroes: It's Back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
I think I managed about 2000 hours but only one Cosmic, Thing. I regret only that I wasn't able to play more.