Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
So as a Quantum computer, I'm guessing that Sean's personality exists across multiple timelines, simulating his Morphogenetic self.

Also I know that the game didn't confirm it but I'm running with it as Zero basically suggesting what I said I.E. Morphogenetic Self Theory. He's probably so callous with every life because, in his own mind, he's not killing anyone, except Mira and Eric (Neither have shown any psychic powers) and gently caress them? He can hardly kill Diana or Sigma, their Morphogenetic selves exist outside the bounds of time and space, he's just removing access to bodies in certain histories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012

Onmi posted:

So as a Quantum computer, I'm guessing that Sean's personality exists across multiple timelines, simulating his Morphogenetic self.

Also I know that the game didn't confirm it but I'm running with it as Zero basically suggesting what I said I.E. Morphogenetic Self Theory. He's probably so callous with every life because, in his own mind, he's not killing anyone, except Mira and Eric (Neither have shown any psychic powers) and gently caress them? He can hardly kill Diana or Sigma, their Morphogenetic selves exist outside the bounds of time and space, he's just removing access to bodies in certain histories.

If Zero is Delta, this is probably a necessary bit of self-delusion for him. After all, the original Delta and Phi would have starved to death with their parents, and if he is going to retain any sense of authenticity and self, he must believe that it transcends specific timelines and bodies.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

In K's Ending route, Kyle breaks Dio's bracelet intentionally to see whether Young Sigma will choose to save him or Phi from the injection. This is the same ending in which Sigma removes Kyle's helmet and sees his face.

I thought that Dio broke the bracelet out of spite as he asphyxiated in the treatment pod. I suppose Kyle had the opportunity to break it as he was killing Dio, though.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Solitair posted:

I thought that Dio broke the bracelet out of spite as he asphyxiated in the treatment pod. I suppose Kyle had the opportunity to break it as he was killing Dio, though.

While it's not outright said that Kyle broke the bracelet, there's a lot to infer it. Not only would it suit the 'test' that he gives Dr. Klim, but also Sigma/Phi never discover the broken bracelet for themselves. Kyle goes to fetch the bracelet, and when he shows it to them it's broken, which means that even if it wasn't broken when he kills Dio, he can break it on the way.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

There's something just so anti-climactic about his name being Sean, though.

Now I've got that glitch from Heavy Rain stuck in my head again.

Leonyth
Mar 17, 2009
I'm not sure if you see it anywhere else but Sean's socks have the power symbol on them, which is kinda neat.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Solitair posted:

ApplesandOranges posted:

While it's not outright said that Kyle broke the bracelet, there's a lot to infer it. Not only would it suit the 'test' that he gives Dr. Klim, but also Sigma/Phi never discover the broken bracelet for themselves. Kyle goes to fetch the bracelet, and when he shows it to them it's broken, which means that even if it wasn't broken when he kills Dio, he can break it on the way.

I think it was confirmed in an interview with Uchikoshi that Kyle broke it, but I also was of the belief that it broke while Dio was thrashing about while suffocating.

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

What quantum stuff has Blueberry Pancakes gotten up to in their post? Will this one be enough to observe it and collapse it down to something the forums can handle?

E: :toot:
It was doing the thing where bookmarks showed a new post but the thread wouldn't show it

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

ApplesandOranges posted:

In ZTD Phi technically has six Escapes she can be a part of, since she's with you for the initial three doors, and then you can pair up with her after Magenta or Yellow, and then she has another Escape further on in her own route.

Magenta route doesn’t give you an option to team up with Phi per se, but she gets a Round 3 room like the one in her route.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

ApplesandOranges posted:

I'd only just played VLR and already I'm forgetting details like that. Whoops.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Zack Ater posted:

What quantum stuff has Blueberry Pancakes gotten up to in their post? Will this one be enough to observe it and collapse it down to something the forums can handle?

E: :toot:
It was doing the thing where bookmarks showed a new post but the thread wouldn't show it
Yeah, same on my end.

Blueberry Pancakes, are we in the timeline where Radical-6 is coming?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

MagusofStars posted:

Yeah, same on my end.

I mean, have you been paying attention to 2020? Of course it is

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

MagusofStars posted:

I'm not at liberty to divulge that information, or I'll get taken away by Crash Keys.

DKII
Oct 21, 2010

Part 72: Into Virtual Space

Buttons are irresistible. Everyone knows that.

So, we press the button.

Music: Aftermath (Decontamination Room)

[Computer Lady:] Beginning transfer of program "Sean 729" to virtual space.

I wonder if the number 729 has special meaning somehow?

Edit: Apparently it does, thanks to Quackles for pointing it out!

Quackles posted:

It sure does! The simplest way to put it would be...

729 = 9*9*9

Zero II loves his references, I see.

999, you say...

The lights keep going dark and back to bright here.

This sequence reminds me a lot of using the transporter for some reason. Anyway, fade to white...

Back at Team Select. Hm.

We're not actually railroaded into doing anything in particular here, but I'm not going to pretend that we don't want to immediately see what happened.

I was not expecting an essentially random choice between two identical and unidentifiable options, however. No point in having a vote here, guess I'll just pick one at random.

Well, coin flip said to go right, so we'll go right.

Music: Nostalgic Scenery

Looks like we're still in the Quantum Computer Dome.

Why is it that I'm still on this side...? In that virtual space, I'm, well, an identical version of me, is living out a great, happy life... Why am I here...

So books were his only friends.

He was extraordinarily gifted.

His ability was highly regarded by his elder, so in exchange for new books every day, the boy would share his academic knowledge.

Is this whole game just revenge for original Sean's coincidental death? It really was the snail's fault...

He never laid blame. He simply, quietly accepted his fate. He did not despair. Giving up on his life did not mean he gave up on his dreams.

What are you talking about...

The universe.

Let's suppose there's someone, somewhere, who can fully operate that program.

Traverse...the universe...?

Well that sounds important. One sec.

I missed writing that down the first time so I replayed the scene again so I could write it down. The memo function isn't accessible from Team Select. Neither are the files which is why I miss them half the time.

Music: Sacrificial Demise (Demise 2nd Mix)

A time will come when it will be handy.

Zero slowly walks away.

Might as well give it a shot. How does he know what's there to be able to input the number though?

The game inputs it for us, this time.

There's a sound of either gasses being released or some kind of small motor moving.

No... No...

Why would the code do that?!

Sean screams. I'm not sure if it's coming from the head or the body. You know what, never mind.

While I'm sure that code will be useful later, that scene was frankly rather disturbing. I know he's "just" a robot avatar and all, but still. Made me uncomfortable the first time I saw it in a way that the "Six Bodies" scene after the Locker Room didn't.

We're back at Team Select, but I'm not going to bother asking for a vote.

We'll dive right into the other two endings...next time.

Extras:

Just one file, that was probably available last update but I forgot to check.

DKII fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jul 19, 2020

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Why are you screaming? I literally just told you that you were a robot.

Half-jokes aside, it always bothered me that Sean just lets his head roll off like that. Could you at least try and catch it so it doesn't get damaged? This is probably why there's so much rust on it. :argh:

I also did not realize that "Nostalgic Scenery" was the same song as "Extreme Extrication" until just now.

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Jul 19, 2020

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

To this day, the game panning up to show Sean has no head is still the most disturbing scene in the game for me.

Also,

DKII posted:

We're back at Team Select, but I'm not going to bother asking for a vote.

We'll dive right into the other two endings...next time.

I'm surprised that it took so long for you to start to do this.

DKII
Oct 21, 2010

BlazeEmblem posted:

To this day, the game panning up to show Sean has no head is still the most disturbing scene in the game for me.

Also,

I'm surprised that it took so long for you to start to do this.

Yeah there's something extra disturbing about seeing a body standing with no head, I think. As opposed to a lifeless corpse that's just missing its head.

We're getting close to the end; not enough options left to really mess around. Will probably show all the remaining "bad" outcomes first before moving on, without even a vote.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

DKII posted:

We're getting close to the end; not enough options left to really mess around. Will probably show all the remaining "bad" outcomes first before moving on, without even a vote.

Wait a minute, no voting? Hold on...

D - Donald
K - King
I - Is
I - Invincible

I SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE, 45!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

quote:

I wonder if the number 729 has special meaning somehow?

729 = 9*9*9

DKII
Oct 21, 2010

Quackles posted:

729 = 9*9*9

That's pretty awesome actually, I'm going to add it to the update.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
So, Delta, sent back in time by the transporter, meets Sean in the hospital. Sean is a very bright kid and Delta takes a liking to him, but then The Snail results in Eric's mother being murdered by the Heart Ripper, Mira. This causes the doctor who was meant to cure Sean not being able to. Leading to Sean's death and Zero recreating his mind in the Quantum computer along with his duplicates.

Essentially here, he's asking Sean if he has the will to live and see things through to the end. Which he does by hitting the button, choosing not to is in essence, giving up, antithesis to the Sean Delta remembers. I would assume then, part of Q-teams test is to develop Sean's "Self" and perhaps to also punish Mira.

Fittingly, Delta, Mira, Eric and Sean are all the fallouts of the Snail.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
You can also reach a bit and write 729 out as sever to nine. Which can either be interpreted as 'kill your way to 9', a theme of the last two games, or 'kill two 9s', since the protagonists of the last two games had to die to get here.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

ApplesandOranges posted:

You can also reach a bit and write 729 out as sever to nine. Which can either be interpreted as 'kill your way to 9', a theme of the last two games, or 'kill two 9s', since the protagonists of the last two games had to die to get here.

...what? :confused:

DKII
Oct 21, 2010

Part 73: Virtual Life

First thing I'm going to get out of the way is what happens if we don't press the button.

Music: Glacial Solitude

I just want you to end it.

Then, farewell.

Gab whines at Sean to get up. But he's not going to get up, is he?

Well, that one sucked. This scene is called "Complete Death".

Instead, let's see what virtual reality is like. (I actually recorded this one first, but felt it was better to present the short game over first.)

Music: Reminiscence

I would assume that Sean is a regular kid without a big round metal sphere for a head in here, but I'll continue using the same icon for his dialogue anyway.

Huh...?

[Sean's Mom:] Oh... Oh my God! Sean! You're awake!

Where am I... What am...

[Sean's Mom:] Your surgery was a success! Your illness is completely gone now!

Mom...

[Sean's Dad:] I'm so proud of you, Sean.

Dad...

[Sean's Dad:] What's the matter...?

[Sean's Mom:] You look a little out of it... You all right?

Oh, um... I think I must've had a really bad dream...

[Sean's Mom:] Anyway, what do you want to eat when you get out?

[Sean's Dad:] Yeah, we gotta start planning where you want to visit too!

Okay!

[Sean's Dad:] Congrats on getting released, son!

Thanks!

[Sean's Mom:] Food's ready! Make sure to eat up! I made sure to make all of your favorites today.

Wow! Your meat pie! And mash potatoes, peanut butter, and celery sticks! Yay!

[Sean's Dad:] Hey now, don't think that's it!

There's a sound of something being unwrapped and opened.

Ahh! Oh my gosh! The game system I always wanted! And all the books I've ever wanted to read!

[Sean's Dad:] You fought really hard against your illness so you deserve a reward.

Dad, Mom, thank you so much!

I've overcome my illness, and I'm going to school now. I have a whole bunch of friends, and I can read all the books I want at the library. I need to study super hard to catch up on all I missed while I was in the hospital. Dad and Mom tell me they love me all the time. Every day is fun. I gotta be the world's happiest kid!

Not a true ending, but a nice little pick-me-up after all the depressing content lately. If it weren't for C-Team and D-Team and Eric all dying and the serial killer being the only one to escape, this timeline wouldn't be so bad. Oh well.

Another fragment complete. Not too many left now!

Just a couple of options. Go see what's going on in the Transporter Room after Diana figured out that we're all in the same ward, at different times, and how to stop the bracelets? Or check out one of the "Force Quit" fragments? Select the story fragment.

Extras:

We have another new name to try out in our various name-entry decisions.

Nothing interesting in the Pantry. If you already know Sean's name, you just get told that it's probably not him. If you didn't already know Sean's name but for some reason entered it here anyway, you'd probably be pretty confused.

Entering "Sean" in the Pod Room is slightly more interesting.

Eric gives the same response as if we had entered "Me", implying he knew Sean's name the whole time.

Unfortunately entering "Sean" in the Study just gives a generic "Error" message, not even the same "You cannot commit suicide" that you get by entering "Me" there. So not quite as revealing as the last new name we learned.

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

DKII posted:

Eric gives the same response as if we had entered "Me", implying he knew Sean's name the whole time.
That raises some questions. How did he know?

Inb4: It is written on his helmet

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

MiiNiPaa posted:

We actually skipped over introductions at the start.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

MiiNiPaa posted:

He told them at some point; we just aren't shown that particular scene, much like we aren't treated to the uninteresting things the other teams do during their downtime. It would have been pretty weird for them to go the entire game without asking him his name.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I voted Force Quit Box just to spite DKII for not giving us our well-deduced Triangle continuation. :v:

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

I'm surprised that this works. Carlos shouldn't know Sean yet.

Unless it's the morphogenetic field again.

Truthkeeper
Nov 29, 2010

Friends don't let friends borrow on credit.
Of course we know drat well that it's just a coincidence that the same art is used for Sean's home as was previously used for Eric's. It's just the devs being lazy, nothing to read into here.

But still. Nothing in Eric's backstory necessarily precludes a third brother who died before their mom did...

No, wait, drat. The snail killed Eric's mom before Sean, the timeline doesn't add up. Never mind, theory aborted.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

...! posted:

He told them at some point; we just aren't shown that particular scene, much like we aren't treated to the uninteresting things the other teams do during their downtime. It would have been pretty weird for them to go the entire game without asking him his name.

The problem is it would've had to have been during Q: Execution because otherwise their memory of Sean's name would've been wiped when the bracelets activated, but we saw quite a bit of downtime during that fragment. Also conveniently we never see them use his name in conversation. Ultimately it wasn't shown purely for the sake of fooling the player, just like how the old man is always off-screen.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Well to be fair, Eric is pretty dismissive of everyone whose not a serial killer. I can absolutely see him going through this not knowing or caring what Sean's name is

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Oh dear, Eric and Clover must never meet.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I have a friend named Sean who entered his own name there as a joke and got very confused by the response.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

ApplesandOranges posted:

Fixed quote. :3

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Clarste posted:

I have a friend named Sean who entered his own name there as a joke and got very confused by the response.

:allears:

ApplesandOranges posted:

Hey, come on now. Clover's only murderous if you kill her brother or friends.

DKII
Oct 21, 2010

Part 74: Carlos's Promise

I didn't really need to ask again, did I?

Ok, let's head back and see what our post-yellow door, post-ward collapse shenanigans we can get up to here.

Looks like we're in for a short ride, just one scene?

I'm surprised there's a fragment title screen on this thing.

Music: CQD Ward BGM 3

Okay, I get the whole location and time part.

Time, on the other hand, was the reverse. We weren't awake and moving all at the same time, but at separate times.

That just means I doubt you even more now.

With this, your alibis are completely gone.

If we were in the same places but at different times, then anyone could've done it.

Yes. Exactly.

The most suspicious are...

Though I guess alibis aren't necessary for you guys.

Please stop!

We transported to this timeline via that device over there.

Well...

Yeah, this excuse isn't going to sound very good to Eric, I think...

Missing Lip Animations: 56

And why not?!

After the transporter has been used once, it won't work for a while.

It takes at least ten months for the energy to fully charge again.

Guess that applies to both the sending transporter and the receiving transporter?

Wait...

So if it's never been used, it'll definitely run, right?

Carlos is starting to get a plan together. Remember this version of Carlos SHIFTed in from the Rec Room fragment, where some dark copy of Sean was wreaking havoc on C-Team in the Lounge. Carlos SHIFTed out to get a plan together to get them out of there.

Hey. This doesn't change the fact the you're still among the suspects.

Well, there's no question with you. We all know you killed Akane. We saw the video footage of you doing it.

It seems like Akane and I found Junpei's body in the Pantry in this history. Junpei's killer was unknown. But Akane assumed it was me...

A series of still shots for flashing back to / morphogentically learning about this scene yet again.

Please don't.

You attacked Akane because she was about to kill you...

If only someone would attack Eric...

Hey, isn't that enough, Eric?

He's different from how he was in the other history...

There was something off about him then, but...

Fine.

Missing Lip Animations: 57

I'd like to check something before I do though.

I know.

Well, there are these slots...

You need to put the cards in the right order. The nucleus will turn on.

Fade to black as we skip the rest of the explanation, having already heard it before...

Music: Ustulate Pathos

But they're still alive in the other one.

So I'm going back to save them.

I told you earlier, didn't I? Our lives have to be in danger for our SHIFT ability to manifest.

At least Carlos isn't murdering everyone to get out of here.

Yeah, just the version of Carlos that killed Akane will die. He probably had it coming.

Bang! Flash to white. And a body falls.

Can someone please tackle Eric or something now?

C-Carlos...

No. No...

I'm going to guess he made it out of there successfully.

Let's see what we got out of that.

Ah, we're on rails again.

I suppose I'll keep going.

Music: Strain 2nd Mix

When last we left off here, Carlos was backed up against the wall and murder-robot was flying through the air about to strike at him.

Junpei and Akane are both down, moving slowly but unable to help.

So what will Carlos do?

There goes the flying leap...

The music stops...

Carlos SHIFTs out, and immediately SHIFTs back in with his new knowledge. The Akane-killer effectively just got booted forward to a shotgun blast from Eric. Anyway, there's a loud crashing sound.

It looks like Carlos dove out of the way?

He gets up to his elbows and looks at what happened.

That's going to leave a mark.

Of course, we've seen this effect before.

Music: Quantum Computer Dome (Q)

It's been awhile since we've heard Junpei's voice. Ten updates.

We should get going before he starts moving.

Missing Lip Animations: 58

There's a device on the other side. It can get us out of this mess. Let's go.

Music: CQD Ward BGM 3

The game is really a fan of these last two tracks in the latter parts of the game. Anyway, fade to black and we are now somewhere else!

Ah, I get it now.

The three wards all overlapped each other. Who knew.

And I think I've figured out the transporter more or less...

Hmm...

Good thing we can take all the time we need to think about it, because the only copy of that robot in the facility has been disabled!

Some kind of sound. Almost like the TV coming on, but not quite?

Well, that's different.

I no longer exist in this world.

Okay, let's piece that one together. We're in the Rec Room framgent, which takes place in the history where Q-Team is executed, C-Team goes through the Infirmary, and D-Team loses Diana and Sigma in the Trash Disposal Room. If we'd thought to show Carlos the Pod Room, maybe he could've gone and waken up Phi, because she's the only other one left here.

He's still able to predict C-Team somehow getting into the Transporter Room in this history, however. He could probably also predict their questions and have answers ready for them, too.

You are speaking to a recording.

If you are desperate for answers, I suggest finding me where I am alive.

Unfortunately, in that history our positions are reversed, and the three of you are dead.

We just left the history where D-Team was executed, and Carlos, the last living member of C-Team, was just killed there. The other histories are ones where C-Team was executed. Well, almost...

I'll be waiting to meet with you...

So, Zero throws down the challenge.

The holographic recording shuts off.

drat it. Where is that?!

Could it be...

Carlos gets a morphogenetic flash of C-Team's execution.

I know.

We can't SHIFT there if our bodies are already dead...

Oh, so that's it! We're going to transport!

There's one problem with this plan.

If we pull this lever...

The door slides open.

Music: Trepidation 2nd Mix

Look who's back!

Huh...?!

It only works with one person in each! At least that's what Diana told me!

Flash of white, and the sound of something going flying and crashing.

I promise! Trust me!

We'll hold you to it!

I promise!

Same crazy effects as before, just with an audience now.

Music: Consternation 2nd Mix

Missing Lip Animations: 59

More noises as Carlos appears to be finally thrown aside.

Now what?

Time to get the hell outta here, I think.

Music: Ustulate Pathos

[Maria:] Don't give up on me, Carlos!

Maria?! Is that you...?!

[Maria:] I heard you calling out so I...

Maria... Maria...!

[Maria:] You know I'll be waiting for you... I'll never stop waiting... So...

Yeah, you're right. There's no way I'm going to die here! I can't... I can't die here!

I think that was the real Maria reaching out to Carlos through the morphogenetic field. Her Reverie Syndrome was theorized as basically wildly uncontrolled access to it, remember.

A loud grunt from Carlos. I thought the sound was him trying to SHIFT, but...

He somehow throws murder-robot across the room, instead.

Loud crash. Anyone remember what happened in the game over where the input pods were destroyed?

Music: Solitary Snail

I don't think you want to be sticking around there anymore, Carlos.

Music: Extreme Urgency (What Will You Decide?)

This is actually--

The whole room blows up again, and we're left to wonder if Carlos made it out this time. I guess we don't have to wonder about the versions of Akane and Junpei that got left behind when they transported. I like to think that Phi survived the explosion in her pod and woke up later to find eight X-Passes and waltzed out the X-Door.

Well, the Rec Room fragment is finally completed.

Let's see where we're getting sent next.

Oh, we're off the rails. One new C-Team fragment, with just a picture of the moon. Pretty easy hint that I'll leave you to figure out.

There's also a new Q-Team fragment, in the Transporter Room. Taking over from where we left off, maybe?

Nothing new for D-Team, but I did notice one thing. Each team only has one locked fragment remaining. And there aren't any locks left on the global flowchart, either. We're really in the home stretch, now.

The first set of scenes we saw was "Get Back", per the fragment title at the beginning.

The last set was "Carlos's Promise", completing the Rec Room fragment.

Anyway, should we continue with C-Team, or Q-Team? Or detour entirely with one of the Force Quit fragments? Select the story fragment.

Extras:

One file, with an explanation of what Gab was really doing when we thought he was going between the wards.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
And now, I can finally repost this from the old ZTD spoiler discussion thread:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I really feel like we should get one of the force quit fragments out of the way, but on the other hand I'm also quite curious just how far down this rabbit hole we can go without touching that weird red box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
All this stuff has me paranoid that all of a sudden I'm gonna blink and be in a life-and-death situation where I'll probably die