Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Can I request my gangtag be removed when somebody has the time. Not because I'm laying down my pledge, but for reasons of aesthetics. I'd go through the proper channels but I don't know the timeframe before Jeffrey sets everything back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
this cowards gonna vote for joe

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Daikloktos posted:

Can I request my gangtag be removed when somebody has the time. Not because I'm laying down my pledge, but for reasons of aesthetics. I'd go through the proper channels but I don't know the timeframe before Jeffrey sets everything back up

Aesthetics? What's more fashionable than not voting for Joe?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Daikloktos posted:

This counts as failing the toxx.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I will never remove my NoJoe tag.

If it were up to me I’d even have multiple NoJoe tags.

NoJoes just stacked atop one another, their numbers rising to blot the sun from the sky.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Daikloktos posted:

Sounds real shady friend.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

posting to get my gangtag removed in the same thread that I posted in to get my gangtag

this makes perfect sense

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Daikloktos posted:

shameful!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Daikloktos posted:

can I request I get my no joe tag back, it was lost in QCS tomfoolery and also to make this fucker have two no joes

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
it’s gonna own how the dems will literally have nothing other than ‘he’s not trump’ because if they point to anything Biden actually has done it’s effortless for trump to make the tiny hop to how he’s just as bad a human

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Kitfox88 posted:

it’s gonna own how the dems will literally have nothing other than ‘he’s not trump’ because if they point to anything Biden actually has done it’s effortless for trump to make the tiny hop to how he’s just as bad a human
ah, to have such faith in the dems and voters of the US

they'll point to his record as much as they like, call whatever they don't like taken out of context or deepfakes or not as bad or just ignore it, and go on with life

in this, the end, the libs too have come to understand that :matters: much as maga did before them

it's :matters: as far as the eye can see now

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Kitfox88 posted:

This will be even more blatant if RBG bites it before the election and Trump gets to fast-track a replacement from his stable of Heritage Foundation hacks.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Kreeblah posted:

This will be even more blatant if RBG bites it before the election and Trump gets to fast-track a replacement from his stable of Heritage Foundation hacks.

You haven't seen the social media posts about how it's actually 2 justices that are old plus other nebulous things?

They are absolutely prepping for RBG to not make it till Nov in centrist Dem twitter land.

Although truthfully I don't think that voting Bloc will matter come Nov 5. The corona Bloc seems like it will be the deciding factor.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

tangy yet delightful posted:

You haven't seen the social media posts about how it's actually 2 justices that are old plus other nebulous things?

They are absolutely prepping for RBG to not make it till Nov in centrist Dem twitter land.

Although truthfully I don't think that voting Bloc will matter come Nov 5. The corona Bloc seems like it will be the deciding factor.

I try not to kill too many brain cells reading doughnut Twitter. I have few enough left as it is.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though, that they're already gearing up to make it all about some other SCOTUS judge now that RBG might not be able to be their prop in November.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Daikloktos posted:

a penance of 5 nojoes hoisted around the neck

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I will wear my no joe tag with pride until the day after the election, then I request it be removed so I can get tattooed on the back of my NUTS

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Daikloktos posted:

In that case I'll take three Nojoes to restore the balance

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
for every nojoe you don't eat, i'll eat three

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Zvahl posted:

for every nojoe you don't eat, i'll eat three

Please do. It's not why I posted in this thread, which is because Joe Biden is a right wing rapist piece of poo poo

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
i wasn't trying to be mean i just remembered some dumb line of 90s standup humor and put nojoe in it bc that's what my brain is now

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Zvahl posted:

i wasn't trying to be mean i just remembered some dumb line of 90s standup humor and put nojoe in it bc that's what my brain is now

I thought it was an old Maddox line?
He was being edgy about vegans or something and released a t-shirt that said the "For every animal you don't eat, I'll eat 3" line.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
gross i got the 2000s on me

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Daikloktos posted:

give this apostate another nojoe tag

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Top City Homo posted:

give this apostate another nojoe tag

change his name to no joe and his password to I have offended the gods.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Daikloktos posted:

Clearly you don't understand the stock value of this tag will jump up like 600 points when he's actually president and we have to spend the next four years dealing with his awful poo poo.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Sydin posted:

If the bounty system is true then it is reprehensible, but I will also go out on a limb and say it will ultimately end up killing far less people than propping up the US Government and its systems for another eight years under Joe while the Dems whistle and pretend nothing's wrong will. :shrug:

Careful now, don't let a succdem hear that. You eat a 12 hour probe for implying the mud people in the countries Our Great Nation wages war on have (or, had) lives as valuable and as meaningful as our Dear Heroes in Uniform, or that shooting back at our troops in the war we started is somehow understandable, or that bounties on our enemies is literally how we killed Bin Laden and Saddam.

Once Biden is president again we can all just go back to ignoring Afghanistan again for another eight years and end up excusing all kinds of new war crimes the Libs can't be bothered to not enthusiastically commit while mocking the press if questioned about it, and do (checks notes) brunch. We're all selling our souls for overprice eggs apparently.

PipHelix has issued a correction as of 05:46 on Jul 20, 2020

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Some Guy TT posted:

im genuinely curious how joe is going to describe his covid19 policy in the upcoming debate bernie might not have pushed back on his i solved the ebola crisis and also gently caress italy messaging but trump absolutely will and it seems like just about anything either one of them could say would destroy this myth that biden would have had a better response or for that matter that hed do literally anything whatsoever different than trump if elected president

he won't and nobody will ask him about it

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

lmfao that anyone thinks the moderators will push on Joe on loving anything. He will just mention Obama 20 times, say NOW WE NEED TO DO NOW! LEADERSHIP! WE NEED TO GO BACK TO NORMAL! and other pablums that makes our increasingly stupid, TV-addled population happy.

Joe is just the last gasp of a dying, naive patriotism. Your D base voter is infantile, much more so than the average Trumper or GOP, as they're just evil and know the score of haves and haves nots.

KaptainKrunk has issued a correction as of 07:46 on Jul 20, 2020

NaanViolence
Mar 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikloktos posted:

This is the lamest post in the whole 181-page thread. Holy poo poo.

I love the part where he's just itching to give this abuse-enabling site money as soon as he can as long as he can pretend his money is no longer funding anything shady.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

KaptainKrunk posted:

Joe is just the last gasp of a dying, naive patriotism. Your D base voter is infantile, much more so than the average Trumper or GOP, as they're just evil and know the score of haves and haves nots.

lol ok what?

not disputing that the average D voter is dumb... but the average Trumper is just as loving dumb, probably dumber, than the average succ dem

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Please, Americans, don't argue! Both sides are as dumb as gently caress

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Ruggan posted:

lol ok what?

not disputing that the average D voter is dumb... but the average Trumper is just as loving dumb, probably dumber, than the average succ dem

I might be experiencing deep soul-and-brain poisoning but at the age of 32 I've come around to the idea that Mask-Off ignorant racist morons are, on a whole, less evil than Mask-On racist bootlicks who honestly think the last 20 years of America were "fine" and not "we are an imperialist hellscape with a lower quality of life than many developing nations". In general, the GOP have always been very up front about who they are and what they want, whereas the SuccDems want many, if not all, of the same things but they are happy to give us window-dressing like gay marriage or free school lunch for poor kids to distract us from the fact that they are all getting gigantic kickbacks from Big Pharma or Big Prison. Stupid people are less capable of evil than the intelligent and the educated, though their capacity for cruelty can be greater. Remember that more than any other demographic, it was WHITE COLLEGE EDUCATED WOMEN that voted for Trump in numbers that absolutely flabbergasted pollsters and pundits. The worst people in the country, to me, are not Stephen Miller and Donald Trump because this is exactly what we expected them to do. It's people like Pelosi, who just sit back and let it all happen, acting like decorum matters while Mexican kids rot in their puke while being molested by ICE.

Basically The Smiler is actually worse than The Beast. This is an opinion and i can understand why someone would think the Fascist is actually worse than the SuccDems, but i think the SuccDems are what allow the Fascism to occur.

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
I've been trying my best to hate fascists more than liberals but it is loving hard.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

I've been trying my best to hate fascists more than liberals but it is loving hard.

i find it helps to remember the 2004 election, which was run and won entirely by homophobia. whatever the worst of republicans did in the past that you remember sticking in your craw, because whatever that was is tame by their standards nowadays

it's not that democrats are worse than republicans, because that's nonsense and silly, it's that they're exactly the same, and you should treat the nicest sounding liberal who says joe biden is acceptable the same as the slavering religious zealot who votes for mcconnell, because they aim for the same legislative goals and think the exact same of people under a certain income bracket

liberals and fascists are only different if you think you can be a friend to fascism while not being one

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

with the news that kasich might be speaking at the democratic convention i cant help but feel like the democratic party as a whole is trolling us

like they genuinely want to see what the floor is and how many people will sacrifice any notion of self respect or principles in the name of nevertrump

anyway i will never waver thank you fellow nojoe taggers an inspiration to us all

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Ruggan posted:

lol ok what?

Zero posters ITT are D voters (this year), and 1 poster is a Trump voter. Therefore Trump voters are smarter

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Daikloktos posted:

No, but you can have it centered if you want

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
oh cool, John Kasich (R) will be speaking at the Dem's convention. throw it on the pile of reasons not to vote for this clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

AARP LARPer posted:

oh cool, John Kasich (R) will be speaking at the Dem's convention. throw it on the pile of reasons not to vote for this clown.

him and joe both think women should be property and tbh he's probably to biden's left at this point lol