Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

the only way to overbook this more would've been if DX and the nWo ran in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This is real dumb

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
At least it was an entertaining non-finish.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

The shirt means you have ref powers!

Apparently!!!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
this is absolutely how it should work

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
what the actual gently caress was that finish

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

YOU CAN'T USE THE BELT

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I'll be honest

I really, really, really love that finish

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

This was a pretty fun match that went horribly, tragically wrong. So much so I can't even get mad at any part of it.

This is wrestling!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i'm still chuckling about that finish

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I assume tomorrow they'll say Asuka's mist caused a DQ and shenanigans.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Some chunks in that mist

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

surf rock posted:

This is kind of funny, but this match has really underwhelmed given who's involved and this ending is, uh, dumb.

I thought the ending was hilarious but it also completely derailed what had been a pretty good match up to that point.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
THIS SHOW loving SUCKS

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That was a really good match until it seems like Sasha tweaked her knee, even with the few botches. Then the end was ridiculous and Bayley becoming a ref owns

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Bayley did the online referee certification

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
The real Horror was the finishes they made along the way

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

sure it was dumb and a lot went wrong with that match but i'm still laughing at baley stealing the ref shirt so two thumbs up

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

I'm actually loving mad

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Thinking about that finish, I love it as a "prove my friendship" thing given some of the earlier storylines they've done with Sasha/Bayley

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Destroy My Sweater posted:

YOU CAN'T USE THE BELT

I HAVE THE BELT

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Bayley continues to be a really good friend.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
so now between MVP/Apollo and Sasha/Asuka we've got two separate "who's the real champion" feuds on RAW

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That was some 2000 WCW horseshit and if it we didn't like Bayley we'd be burying it 6 feet under

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If a promotion I cared about had done that, I'd be kinda furious but in WWE, that's pretty great.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Benne posted:

That was some 2000 WCW horseshit and if it we didn't like Bayley we'd be burying it 6 feet under

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Julio Cruz posted:

so now between MVP/Apollo and Sasha/Asuka we've got two separate "who's the real champion" feuds on RAW

?????? A ref counted the pin, Sasha is the champ

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Benne posted:

Sure, but this isn't a real wrestling promotion, so who cares?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

local medical facility

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Julio Cruz posted:

Turns out Sasha is the Raw champ and the US champ.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Benne posted:

If that was the finish to a Cody match there would be endless complaints, and rightfully so.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

cmon wwe, the eye for an eye match is one of those things you never reference again

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
See the thing is, they never told you the Extreme Rule for that match was a "Shirt on a Ref" match

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That's two (2) times in one night WWE crowned a new champion without actually winning a match

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

walk back the eye gimmick already lmao wwe you cowards

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Look if I'm wearing a ref shirt, who are you to tell me I can't count a pin?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

oh hey that's basically what happens when a boston terrier sneezes too hard

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

rey is being treated for globalization

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Benne posted:

Bayley absolutely made it work for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

So like you know when you lie, you tend to OVER explain how it isn't a lie? That explanation about Rey's "eye" was that.