Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I liked the names in the dream version, it was a cute joke with like "Twist Ending" and "epilog".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

But... how?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Poor Freckles, saw a snake and creampied.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Love 2 use pepperspray in close proximity to my newborn baby.

On the other hand, I really would like a clipboard that just has 69% on it

Beachcomber posted:

lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Beachcomber posted:

goddamn lol

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I haven't seen Lady Parts 1 or 2, am I missing anything if I go straight to 3?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Moon Slayer posted:

well, most women prefer foreplay

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Moon Slayer posted:

The real fans actually prefer a pseudo-chronological viewing order:
second half of 5
3 again
first 3/13 of 5
rest of 5
the others

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I'm not sure I agree with how Lady Parts: Origins is just the Book of Genesis.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Wait hang on I've got another one:

2 Boobs 2 Furious, amiright, guys?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Moon Slayer posted:

Wait hang on I've got another one:

2 Boobs 2 Furious, amiright, guys?

I prefer the sequel there that was Sci-Fi.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Lady Parts X is the space one. It's really just a documentary about Valentina Tereshkova.

Dumbfire Rocketman
Jul 30, 2009

a drunk european baby
is putting u in ur place

My life is empty without Gamer Dilbert updates. As empty as Gamer Dilbert's life is without videogames

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Buenos Dias Dilbert was the highlight of the series.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Gyaaah!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 19:00 on Jul 19, 2020

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

It was a very bold idea to show what Dilbert's life would be like as a member of a persecuted minority, powerful stuff.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

The Moon Monster posted:

It was a very bold idea to show what Dilbert's life would be like as a member of a persecuted minority, powerful stuff.

You read about all the stuff thats happened to gamers over the years in school and you just kind of gloss over it but seeing a beloved character like Dilbert as a gamer... It really made me think about all the cruelties gamers have faced. I cried today.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

This is amazing work. As a student of art I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of comics like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Dilbert in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

:siren: All lovers of quality comics assemble, Tails Gets Trolled is updating again. Wile E. Coyote is still in the fight that's lasted for something like literally six years now, but word is that it's about to end. Get in:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3467407

ChubbyChecker posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of art I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of comics like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Dilbert in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

lol

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Phlegmish posted:

:siren: All lovers of quality comics assemble, Tails Gets Trolled is updating again. Wile E. Coyote is still in the fight that's lasted for something like literally six years now, but word is that it's about to end. Get in:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3467407

lol

Jesus, it's like Hell Bastard and Chris-chan had a bastard hate child.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

This the first time you've heard of Tails Gets Trolled? I'm so jealous. Once you're caught up, don't forget to watch the goon voice-over on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuvfzOwU4xU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Hirayuki posted:

Hoooly poo poo, this reference. ❤️
You have a good memory honey

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Les cheveux des chevaux

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

::wrong thread, deleted::

skeleton warrior has a new favorite as of 23:10 on Jul 20, 2020

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ma'am, I'm afraid we're going to have to amputate your hosed up gangrenous hands. You wasted far too much time doing twee poo poo before coming to the hospital.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Her hands might be gangrenous.

E: ah, gently caress.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Tea fixes that :rolleyes:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Is this one of those things where it's actually a guy drawing that and signing a girl's name because he thinks it will make it less creepy? Because "Amy" seems to really like sexualizing that character.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Alright I didn't want to directly ask, but since no explanation is forthcoming, I will: what the gently caress is up with those hands, what does it signify that they're all black and dirty?

Baron von Eevl posted:

Is this one of those things where it's actually a guy drawing that and signing a girl's name because he thinks it will make it less creepy? Because "Amy" seems to really like sexualizing that character.

Amy Revives, if that is your real name, you are accused of drawing a fictional adult human woman with cleavage. The sentence is death

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Really.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ah of course, the classic red panda/fruitfly/human hybrid trope, so dumb that we didn't immediately think of that

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Her eyes are exactly the same as her human mother's though? Is her mother a human fruit fly hybrid?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Baron von Eevl posted:

The artist is drawing an idealized body but it comes off a lot more like she's idealizing her own body than a dude drawing their ideal Venus to jerk it to

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Also if I could draw I would definitely draw hot chicks without any clothes on a lot of the time. I ain't judgin'

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Her eyes are exactly the same as her human mother's though? Is her mother a human fruit fly hybrid?

Mostly I'm just glad that the comic doesn't prominently display her feet all the time.

Phlegmish posted:

Also if I could draw I would definitely draw hot chicks without any clothes on a lot of the time. I ain't judgin'

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Tea fixes that :rolleyes:

That's not tea she's drinking.