Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

TwoPair posted:

Anyway, content. The Batman's Grave #8: Warren Ellis' version of Alfred Pennyworth is wildly out of step with any depiction of the character I've ever seen before but I can't say he's not entertaining.

Sleeping pills + alcohol are a famous way to kill yourself. Because they potentiate each other like gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

amigolupus posted:

Did she just give Hulk a magic-roofie and had her way with him? :stare:

Other way around, I think. He was yelling 'Smash' because it's what he was doing before being frozen. Takes a few moments to catch up with new situation. Then discovers the new situation is a bikini-clad outer-dimensional creature that's horny, and just rolls with it.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

It's also important to state that near the end of his first Hulk run, Greg Pak had Hulk go back to the Dark Dimension. And was at pains to point out that Hulk was capable of smashing Umar for hours at a time.

In an epic sex session that was heard all over the land.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The epic 'clothes on' sex session.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Well, the pants always stretch.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Green Lantern #1 (1941)

House of Mystery #17 (1953)

Superboy #36 (1954)

Ghostly Tales #82 (1970)

Haunted #28 (1976)

Ranma 1/2 Vol. 1, #4 (1993)

The Adventures of Spider-Man #10 (1997)

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Dungeon Meshi is such a charming little manga with so many likeable characters (except the catgirl) and I'm really glad I gave it a chance after seeing it in this thread.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

amigolupus posted:

Did she just give Hulk a magic-roofie and had her way with him? :stare:

No, she had consensual sex with him so hard it knocked him out. It also ends up being such a stress relief that he turns back into Banner and can't Hulk out again for a while.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Nilbop posted:

Dungeon Meshi is such a charming little manga with so many likeable characters (except the catgirl)

We're enemies now.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Jimmy Olsen #4

TEENS

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

TwoPair posted:

Jimmy Olsen #4

TEENS

jimmys a little piece of poo poo

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I like VAPEPOW

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
It says a lot about my latent trauma that when I saw Lois (ostensibly) taking a deep breath in and saying “WELLLLLLLL” my mind flashed back to Dead Rising and the theme song of those three loving convicts in the humvee

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Lois smokes?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

no, she clearly vapes

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

site posted:

Lois smokes?

She really shouldn't
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KTwdr5aTT4

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Coolguye posted:

It says a lot about my latent trauma that when I saw Lois (ostensibly) taking a deep breath in and saying “WELLLLLLLL” my mind flashed back to Dead Rising and the theme song of those three loving convicts in the humvee

he ain't my boy but the brother is heavy

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh like Superman isn't shrinking down and beating her cancer cells into submission if it comes down to it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

or using his tandem X-Ray and Heat vision to surgically burn it out

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Even after all these years, the casting on those two still gets me every time.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lois smoked post crisis for a while.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
the cover is a laughing jimmy crushing a pack of smokes in front of a weeping lois lane

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Lois Lane drinks, smokes, is bad at spelling, and IIRC had a swearing problem. Such comes when your father is Sam Lane.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Lois only does edibles nowadays.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Coolguye posted:

Christ that fight was painful. And you had to do it multiple times. When I was doing a “save all Survivors run” you had to haul rear end to get a bunch of people past that area before the boss spawned the first time.

As for this, Jimmy is right. Vapers are awful.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

robziel posted:

Realized I had a hole in my Astrix & Oblix collection and picked up vol 37 The Chariot Race from 2017 and got a laugh.

Check out that crowd scene on the right :allears:

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
From Lily Carre's Heads or Tails

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

That gives me the urge to see the "man lost in his own pants" gag taken to a ridiculous extreme. Guy vanishes into his own pants. Someone investigates, crawls inside and disappears. A search party is sent into the pants...no one returns. An RC robot sends back photos of miles and miles of denim, scrawled with increasingly deranged notes. A rustling in the denim. Sudden movement. The signal is lost. Days later a single man, starved and aged, stumbles out of the pants...with his last breath he begs the researchers to burn the pants.

...they should have listened.

Why didn't they listen?

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Coolguye posted:

Man I wish that was where my mind went

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3765n839AdA

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

oriongates posted:

That gives me the urge to see the "man lost in his own pants" gag taken to a ridiculous extreme. Guy vanishes into his own pants. Someone investigates, crawls inside and disappears. A search party is sent into the pants...no one returns. An RC robot sends back photos of miles and miles of denim, scrawled with increasingly deranged notes. A rustling in the denim. Sudden movement. The signal is lost. Days later a single man, starved and aged, stumbles out of the pants...with his last breath he begs the researchers to burn the pants.

Why didn't they listen?

get junji ito on the horn. million dollar idea.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

oriongates posted:

Why didn't they listen?

They're longer than you think, Brad! Longer than you think!

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

oriongates posted:

Why didn't they listen?

Have you read House of Leaves?

ConfusedUs posted:

This is the second reference to this story I've seen in two days. Hadn't thought about it in like a decade. I should find my copy...

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

Uthor posted:

Have you read House of Leaves?

I have no clue what you're talking about...

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
I did NOT pay enough attention when I read it.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Same, but I had the non-colour version, probably loses some of it's effectiveness that way.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

ConfusedUs posted:

Yeah my pants are 36 waist 32÷0 inseam

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Made_a_Maze

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Right to left. Or left to right, it works both ways really.

I think it's from G Gundam.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
that box is very confused about its existence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Vincent posted:

Right to left. Or left to right, it works both ways really.

I think it's from G Gundam.

That is definitely domon and rain and I have no idea what is going on in this image.