Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
He also posted antivaxx stuff in 2016 and, in 2017, recommended people juice fast for 111 days. This year, he claimed BLM was run by George Soros. Maybe he was hacked those times too.

https://twitter.com/SANTINORICE/status/1267889090818535426

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

haha oh god I just loaded up his twitter for the first time ever and he's like 1/3 conspiracy nut, 1/3 troll, and 1/3 high guy posting random poo poo

he still still more entertaining than carson as a judge

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

pmchem posted:

I can't imagine being this mad at a drag race judge. Is there some reason outside the show people hate him? Or what's the hate source here?

For me, watching Season 1 recently solidified my hate. He's just incredibly spiteful and misogynist it's insane. Like his conception of drag for that entire season was "nasty ho that I'd wanna gently caress" and anything outside of that, like Ongina's bald look, literally didn't make his dick hard so he hated it. He also had this insane grudge against Shannel that he couldn't even explain when pressed multiple times aside from "some people are born with talent and some people aren't, you don't do anything for me"

Which of course if you've seen Shannel is the most ridiculous statement ever and also basically saying that "some people will forever be worthless" is the dumbest poo poo you can say on gay tv.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Also can you believe Cracker won a lipsync against Kenny Davenpart while wearing a pink diaper? jfc

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I just discovered that a few early seasons of drag race are on Hulu so I just plowed through season 5 and gently caress Santino. he's an absolute shitsack and a bully. glad he's gone.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'll say it again, I want to see the video of Latrice dressing down Santino after his stupid couch comment...

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Santino lost his drat mind after he left the show. Though not as bad as Lucian.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

gandlethorpe posted:

Anti-vaxxer for one. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle were too.

I believe Michelle used to espouse these views (with the standard guise of "I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS"), but she has since clarified that, after doing some research, she is very much pro-vaccine. However, there is a borderline meme regarding one of her daughters having depression, where Michelle was trying to claim that changing her diet would help (something about eating more walnuts?!).

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Eej posted:

Also can you believe Cracker won a lipsync against Kenny Davenpart while wearing a pink diaper? jfc

I've been wanting to come in here and complain about her awful lip sync looks but I was afraid I was the only one :ohdear:

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
lmao I didn't even notice my phone auto corrected to Kenny Davenpart what the heck

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Eej posted:

Propaganda Machine posted:

I've been wanting to come in here and complain about her awful lip sync looks but I was afraid I was the only one :ohdear:

Lol, I didn't even notice it before. I mostly block her looks this season out of my mind. Honestly feel like she's gone a step down style-wise.

Anyway, we don't really discuss her looks much here because it's way less energy spent to only talk about the times when they're good.

Kenny Davenpart for season 13

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Be careful if you peruse drag-related social media, the AS5 winner has :siren: leaked. :siren:

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

ICHIBAHN posted:

Em full offence but cracks needs to figure out proportions. She always looks dumpy
You seem to forget how she looks without the padding. She needs pads even if they dumpy.

Regardless of how she pads, she's going to look like a 15-year-old Olympic gymnast (still an improvement).

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

gandlethorpe posted:

Anti-vaxxer for one. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle were too.

Michelle is 100% (no source)

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Eej posted:

It was a diaper lol yes

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

she placed high in that challenge haha

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
I came into this season fully expecting greatness from Shea and wanting her to win. We've definitely gotten some fabulous moments from Shea - her love the skin you're in look, her Flava Flav, and the song challenge stand out to me off the top of my head. But I think she had a stronger performance in season 9, not just measuring in wins.

I came into this loving Jujubee and I'm going out of this season with her as possibly my favorite drag race queen of all time. I would not mind at all if she won it. I think she came in 2nd place in so many challenges, so even though she has fewer wins she's consistently top: snatch game, the backyard ball (which she should have won, imo), and SheMZ. She's made the entire season fun for me.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

If it were a previous AS season, Juju would probably have been top 2 in over half the challenges.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

resting mitch face posted:

You seem to forget how she looks without the padding. She needs pads even if they dumpy.

Regardless of how she pads, she's going to look like a 15-year-old Olympic gymnast (still an improvement).

But she could still dress better for it. Her shimmery bodysuits just look cheap and they accent whatever's actually wrong with the padding. She's had some decent runways, you know?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Has she?

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
Miz Crackers demeanor and proportions are evocative of Louise Belcher and she needs to lean into it imo

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!

drat, you're a real hater.

She's had some good runways. I really liked this one even though it didn't get much attention on the show as I recall:

edit: I liked her hair hat one and her pink denim rattoothed one too. And her pads looked right in the pink denim! Her first allstars 5 lipsync look was really cool too and the anastasia/egg thing was cool.

A God Damn Ghost fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jul 21, 2020

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Feeling extremely targeted as someone who has spun Shea’s latest song a few times.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Miz Cracker is boring.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Jujube is great and I wish she wins and I know the narrative is that Shea got robbed of her win or whatever in the finale but Juju has literally made it to the very end twice but production ain't talking about that

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Jujubee better do a rose petal reveal and win over Shea

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

luminalflux posted:

Jujubee better do a rose petal reveal and win over Shea

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Vintersorg posted:

Miz Cracker is boring.

I'd rather see Kandy Ho perform, tbh

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Finally catching up to Drag Race after being up north all weekend.

DRCAN is so loving good. God I missed teleprompter challenges.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Quebecky with the good hair tho

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Brave of you to keep up with the thread without having seen the latest episodes

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Eej posted:

Brave of you to keep up with the thread without having seen the latest episodes

DRCAN is too early for me to care if I get spoiled on someone going out, and there was no way in hell Blair was making it to the top3 so tbh p safe week to do it

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Anyway, comedy challenges are so hit or miss especially with so few queens to do sets. We were robbed of Alexis being there, I imagine she would have made bitches laugh. Juju isn't great at writing her own jokes but did surprisingly well after finding her footing, and I think Shea had the best rhythm out of anybody and some solid jokes. Cracker had the most energy and did actually make me laugh-- as much as I don't enjoy her as a queen, her strength IS pre written and rehearsed material and I'm not going to take that away from her.

Blair turning pages is the new Farrah sighing but not as funny.

#TeamJujubee

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I like Cracker because Yuhua likes her.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

esperterra posted:

Blair turning pages is the new Farrah sighing but not as funny.

Farrah's roast and Laganja's standup bombs are iconic cringe, and honestly the only performances I remember from those challenges. Blair's set was just uncomfortable to watch. She didn't even try to look like she wasn't completely reading off her notepad.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > TV IV > RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 5 & Canada: Hey hey hey HEYYYY Put cha lighter’s up! Ganja’s in the house owwwwww! As you can tell from my accent I am from Dallas, Tex-rear end! And it was not very easy growing up looking like this! Whether I was playing in my grandma’s clothes or putting on a show for my well-organized alphabetically-ordered beanie babies I was guh guh guh GAY! OKKURRR! But it wasn’t until I moved to Los Angeles that I discovered Marijuana, I mean I like to smoke, y’all I am just flying as high as your receding hairline! OKUr! Marijuana really does help me calm down, so y’all, I went to Valencia where they film the TV show Weeds! Now, y’all, it’s very dry, it’s almost kinda like your vajoina! Can I get an amen?!? Now y’all, I am a treehugger because if it ain’t green, HUH I’m not interested! OKCURRRRRRRR!

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

esperterra posted:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > TV IV > RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 5 & Canada: Hey hey hey HEYYYY Put cha lighter’s up! Ganja’s in the house owwwwww! As you can tell from my accent I am from Dallas, Tex-rear end! And it was not very easy growing up looking like this! Whether I was playing in my grandma’s clothes or putting on a show for my well-organized alphabetically-ordered beanie babies I was guh guh guh GAY! OKKURRR! But it wasn’t until I moved to Los Angeles that I discovered Marijuana, I mean I like to smoke, y’all I am just flying as high as your receding hairline! OKUr! Marijuana really does help me calm down, so y’all, I went to Valencia where they film the TV show Weeds! Now, y’all, it’s very dry, it’s almost kinda like your vajoina! Can I get an amen?!? Now y’all, I am a treehugger because if it ain’t green, HUH I’m not interested! OKCURRRRRRRR!

This needs to be in a gay museum with a Laganja animatronic.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Eej posted:

Jujube is great and I wish she wins and I know the narrative is that Shea got robbed of her win or whatever in the finale but Juju has literally made it to the very end twice but production ain't talking about that

Absolutely agree. I adore Shea but honestly her narrative on that front doesn't really seem like the tearjerker she wants it to be. She got to the top two in the biggest competition in her chosen field and lost to an iconic performance, and still got a fantastic career out of it. I'm sure it really sucked not to win, but there are a whole lot of queens who didn't make it that far and I reckon they're probably rolling their eyes a bit. Not to mention that Anastarzia's actually tragic backstory in DRCAN provides a bit of a contrast...loving hell.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Trig Discipline posted:

Absolutely agree. I adore Shea but honestly her narrative on that front doesn't really seem like the tearjerker she wants it to be. She got to the top two in the biggest competition in her chosen field and lost to an iconic performance, and still got a fantastic career out of it. I'm sure it really sucked not to win, but there are a whole lot of queens who didn't make it that far and I reckon they're probably rolling their eyes a bit. Not to mention that Anastarzia's actually tragic backstory in DRCAN provides a bit of a contrast...loving hell.

You've put it quite nicely.

Anyway, I've been running out of things to watch during quarantine, I stumbled across the first 6 seasons on Hulu, so I just put on season 2, which I haven't watched in a long time. A couple thoughts.

Not a single queen came out with a concept or original outfit. Every single queen walked out in casual, ready to wear, outfits they bought at the mall. Not even any gowns. They looked all like any girl who just turned 21 in Tulsa and is going to the bar for the first time legally.

Ru actually introduced himself and shook the hands of every single queen. She would never be seen touching queens these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Nihonniboku posted:

They looked all like any girl who just turned 21 in Tulsa and is going to the bar for the first time legally.

hey that's literally what Tati's drag was so I guess you can say she pulled it off