Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Looks like those lunarTiks are at it again! Wowee zowee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A hex is p much encoding some piece of commonly replicated technology, buildings, roads, stoves, tvs, radio, etc, into a biological medium as a contract to replicate that thing in the future, and agreeing to cross a bridge in the future to make sure society has adopted that technology as a useful and liked thing and that the ritual used to create that thing isn’t lunacy or vanity of the coven that encoded it. A lot of witches never cross that bridge and only remember the ritual and not what they were trying to make in the first place.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Video of a baby witch hexing the moon (REAL)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuapErBcx4g

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Weed moon. :rznv:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
The moon is very powerful and real.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hell yeah smoke that poo poo with youre eyes. :rznv:

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

HEX-E-POO HEX-ON-YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Hell yeah 721

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

A hex is p much encoding some piece of commonly replicated technology, buildings, roads, stoves, tvs, radio, etc, into a biological medium as a contract to replicate that thing in the future, and agreeing to cross a bridge in the future to make sure society has adopted that technology as a useful and liked thing and that the ritual used to create that thing isn’t lunacy or vanity of the coven that encoded it. A lot of witches never cross that bridge and only remember the ritual and not what they were trying to make in the first place.

Yeah, without witches we wouldn't have TVs.

rbk
Nov 2, 2005

I really believe there are things nobody would see if I didn't photograph them.

drat horror queefs posted:

Looks like those lunarTiks are at it again! Wowee zowee!

LunaTiks

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
bored rich white folk

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I summoned a fae without protection spells and proceeded to call it a "bitch idiot" and other extremely damaging insults for thirty minutes as it stammered ineffectual responses in fear of my baby witch depravity, at the end I said "I did this on behalf of the whole of humanity, we all met in a council and decided on this, every human being thinks the fae are huge loving losers. Come at us with your best shot you idiots."

I will continue angering the Gods and fae in a myriad of ways until the witches promise to stop indoctrinating teenagers with stuff that will cause them to have panic attacks over meaningless garbage or engage in spiralling self-fulfilling prophecies because Mercury is in retrograde.

lol cool

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!
Wicca is some weak paganism for teenage girls. I bet they don't even perform gruesome human sacrifice to appease their gods

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im going to hex a poonani

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

im going to hex a poonani

Steven Seagal is going to hex the punani for to make nice

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hell im going to hex a dong too

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got a hex placed on my shitter by same raving Twitter nutbag who was freaking pissed off about me hexing the moon. I had hexed the moon to come gently caress my rear end with one of its many major rock outcroppings. I heard it's dusty up there so it's like a mummy coughing in your anus when the moon nuts. Anyhow, this rancorous bitch hexed my bussy to grow a great bushel of polyps, effectively sealing my man punani and blocking entry. The moon was unable to slam into my waiting anus and be enveloped by my gaping rear end-tube like flesh overgrowing on a metal splinter, dooming the world to fiery annihilation since there was nothing to intercept its ravening, speeding stone cocks. I was so pissed off. Then I heard they decided to make a videogame about it without my permission or the proper story credits. Nintendo where are my royalties

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ah yes

The problem here is clearly is that the other witches don't do the witchcraft right

This is like hearing people talk about Other Christians

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Ah yes

The problem is that the other witches don't do the witchcraft right

This is like hearing people talk about Other Christians

Don't talk to Clamdestine like that

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Look, I'm just saying, I make sure ALL of my ritual candles are PURE. BEESWAX. Don't you??

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
As a hippie and festival wook who married into a cult when I was 19, I’ve lived with and worked with every type of crystal-worshipping Woo Woo in the country and without question Nu-Age Wiccan folks are the absolute dumbest and most self-assured ghost whispering idiots in the world. There is absolutely no difference between people who post about their Twitter coven and people who believe in QAnon.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

This is all because of that stupid new netflix show isn't it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
must be awfully convenient to believe in magical powers that have no visible trace

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

moon update: its dead :rip:

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Zzulu posted:

bored rich white folk

I regret to inform you that you are now racist

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

3 minutes of Full Moon Light on your open butthole is the vitamin D equivalent of getting horribly sunburned at Warped Tour because they always held it in a parking lot with no shade for some reason.

cnice
Apr 6, 2017
Don’t worry I rubbed my healing crystals together and it broke the hex.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

I'm a Hex Girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you~

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm a Black woman with a lot of Black female friends who are into this sort of stupid bullshit, and I've seen Twitter/Facebook posts about how it's racist and misogynistic to devalue & make fun of people who believe in this woo-woo bullshit because astrology & mysticism are African...or something. :rolleyes: It makes me uncomfortable because there are just soooooo many racist misogynistic beliefs every god damned where, and believing that hexes and curses and sage and crystals are ineffectual & stupid is simply not among them, and yet I feel this obligation to go along & agree with them because 1) I don't want the argument, and 2) I don't want people to think I don't take misogyny & racism seriously. Ugh.

edit: I did not see this post before I starting my own, lol

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

:haw: Do you see what I mean here though? Cultural appropriation is real and prevalent and bad, this much is true. Turning it around to make distaste for astrology magick seem racist is silly though.

What exactly did he think the cops were going to do? How did he expect the cops to help in a situation like this?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I will continue angering the Gods and fae in a myriad of ways until the witches promise to stop indoctrinating teenagers with stuff that will cause them to have panic attacks over meaningless garbage or engage in spiralling self-fulfilling prophecies because Mercury is in retrograde.

My date went poorly because Mercury retrograde!
I had a typo in my job application because Mercury retrograde!
My cat bit me when I rubbed her too hard because Mercury retrograde!
I knocked over a glass of water because Mercury retrograde!

It never loving ends with these people. I've seen people unironically talk about meeting someone they disliked, and then saying "well, I found out they're [insert sign here], so it makes sense now". Part of why I took a social media hiatus was because I couldn't escape this nonsense.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jul 21, 2020

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

haha wizards are total white person poo poo. He's gandalf the white for god's sake.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Of the many many many many many many things white people have appropriated/stolen from Black people, mysticism is not one.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Caesar Saladin posted:

haha wizards are total white person poo poo. He's gandalf the white for god's sake.

Yeah I thought it was pretty well known that black people and Grand Wizards don’t really get along, but I guess not.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Im not sure that twitter user "Bray !¡ ° 1312" with the anime Av is the person you want to be taking any sort of advice from, let alone advice on whats racist and whats not.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

🌚 : Hey, just minding my own business, anyone got any poon pics on tap to share? I'm ready to go to town.

🧙‍♀️: Pussy pics? Yes my godess Luna, we've got mad pussy pic offerings on tap to please you.

🌚 : Word up. Any chance you could toss in some killer dick pics in there. I'm not particular about size but anything... sufficiently wrinkly... yeah I'd vibe with that.

🧙‍♀️ : Goddess, your will is infallible, we will produce the wrinkled dong pics post haste, how feels your chafed rear end crack today?

🌚 : It's okay, it's dusty up here. Yesterday I had one of those weirdo rear end fissures in the area right above my glutes. One of those gnarly sweat fissures that just split open. I kept touching it despite it hurting and like, I guess I was actually touching it because it hurt. It's like a paper cut right above your shitter. I just can't stop touching it.

🧙‍♀️ : Goddess, we shall cast the necessary healing spells.

🌚 : Aight, that sounds mad corny but you do you. I'm in no rush anyway I'm just gonna keep poking at the thing. Oooh that smarts so good.

🧙‍♀️ : We shall begin the rituals immediately.

🌚 : Later...

🧝‍♂️ : What's up.

🌚 : Nm, what up with you. Who are you by the way.

🧝‍♂️ : I'm new, I'm a baby witch.

🌚 : That's cool. You also into the findom thing?

🧝‍♂️ : Fin.... dom...?

🌚 : Uh yeah, I got this whole setup with those other guys, they burn sage and leave chocolate out to melt with a bunch of herbs that smell like poo poo, they'll basically give me whatever I ask for so I just kind of go with the flow. I'm just up here freaking pounding out nut after nut.

🧝‍♂️ : I don't know if I'm willing to do any of that.

🌚 : That's chill, imo that makes you cooler than these other dweebs, real talk though can I tell you something?

🧝‍♂️ : What's that?

🌚 : These guys are super beat and you should like... hex me and just tell them about it lol. It would get them super razzed up while I'm JO'ing to these primo vag, dong, and feet pics (one hunnerd percent free bee-tee-dubs).

🧝‍♂️ : Sounds fun, you're on, what do I get in return?

🌚 : I'll straight up send you a shot of my crotch, it's badly hosed up and looks like a gashed up dick with powdered sugar on it. They keep calling it the "man on the moon" which is some weird rear end nomenclature for my wretched anatomy.

🧝‍♂️ : It's a deal, I'll do it. You guarantee the pics?

🌚 : My word is bond (lmao he could just look them up on line I'm a freaky rear end bitch like that, my poo poo is disseminated).

🧝‍♂️ : I will begin the ritual immediately.

🌚 : ...

🌚 : They're gone. Good. That will keep them busy long enough so they won't realize that a few months ago I rear end blasted their planet with my syphillitic member and unleashed a plague because there are no free clinics in space and I have approximately zero net worth.

🌚 : And the punani pics just keep rolling in. Life is good broheim.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
i only listen to people's opinions if they spell the word "magic" in a sufficiently weird way, ex. "majycks"

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Welp

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I used to use Black Magic grip tape. It ruined shoes.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

i only listen to people's opinions if they spell the word "magic" in a sufficiently weird wyrd way, ex. "majycks"

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

code:
              _,-'|
           ,-'._  |
 .||,      |####\ | i cast cum disease
\.`',/     \####| |
 8==D       |###| |
/ || \    ,-'\#/,'`.
  ||     ,'   `,,. `.
  ,|____,' , ,;' \| |
 (3|\    _/|/'   _| |
  ||/,-''  | >-'' _,\\
  ||'      ==\ ,-'  ,'
  ||       |  V \ ,|
  ||       |    |` |
  ||       |    |   \
  ||       |    \    \
  ||       |     |    \
  ||       |      \_,-'
  ||       |___,,--")_\
  ||         |_|   ccc/
  ||        ccc/
  ||                

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
If a white person says magick isn't real they are RACIST and if a black person says magick isn't real they are IGNORANT just lmao

Also, lets assume for a second that this woman is arguing in good faith and she is genuinely trying to adapt the classical principles of mysticism from whichever part of the world she believes that she is from... THEY WEREN'T USING TWITTER TO HEX THE MOON!