Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

akulanization posted:

I don’t think this is it because it visually calls back to here and the way she reacts will show how she’s grown as a character.

Oh dang. This is a good call.
Also, not for nothing, but the next page from your link is the one that carries this quote:

General Yross of the Yellow Moon Brood posted:

I wasted five hours of hard fighting and a hundred and fifty of my best men bringing it down. Then it exploded.

Royal W fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jul 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

There's an Allison has no chains on her anymore joke just waiting to happen, but I'm afraid she'll end up with pieces of White Chain on her.

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Oh hey, Juggernaut is still kicking around isn't she? Like the wheel wasn't destroyed earier?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

'for the faintest hope that men like me need not exist' i say at the culmination of a cycle of violence explicitly designed to make sure that i can only be replaced by another like me

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
in a perfect world, men like me would not exist

but this is not a perfect world

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
(if people don't get it:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl3H4vMqYNo

and if that looks oddly familiar try this

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
KSDB broke the internet.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Yeah not joke. RIP Abaddons bandwidth

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:
509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded, a most disappointing Angel.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Jossar posted:

509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded, a most disappointing Angel.
Maybe their continued service after the Universal War was a lot more demanding than White Chain's.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Mazerunner posted:

in a perfect world, men like me would not exist

but this is not a perfect world

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-10-157/
not looking good

e: hype:
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1285690173318144008

YaketySass fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jul 21, 2020

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

I've been hugely enjoying all this anime-rear end dialogue.

No predictions, no theories, I'm just along for the ride at this point.

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."
God I love this comic :allears:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
This is what it's like to go beyond!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Salami Dave: Well, it's obvious by this point you can't beat me. Now let's go discuss things like civilized beings so that I-
White Chain: Shut the gently caress up; this fight was never about me beating you.

:swoon:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Panel 4: Operant straight up Yamchaed White Chain

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Is this the part where the dramatic opening theme starts to play, or a slow and tragic arrangement of the ending theme?

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
I'm on team Pyrrhic victory. White Chain is going to explode and a piece of shrapnel will cut Salami Dave. He will simultaneously win and lose.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm on Team YOU DIDN'T WIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy2pO2L90Is

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

PMush Perfect posted:

Is this the part where the dramatic opening theme starts to play, or a slow and tragic arrangement of the ending theme?
Sad reprise of earlier bombastic fight music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2smr5TsUw&t=103s

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Phy posted:

Panel 4: Operant straight up Yamchaed White Chain

That's not true, Yamcha never put up a fight.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sadly that video cuts off right before the big moment, Netero stopping his own heart and setting off what's basically a miniature nuke that was installed in his body before the mission, incinerating Meruem as the latter realizes he had lost before the fight had began.

Hunter X Hunter is amazing.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1010765087521505281

"On my journey of self-actualization by way of forcing you to beat me to death."

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
This scene is just a non-stop barrage of incredible Dave faces on every page :allears:

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Aren't Solomon's sons in the audience? Does spilling their blood count as spilling his? Not that White Chain would do that sort of thing.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Happy Underpants posted:

Aren't Solomon's sons in the audience? Does spilling their blood count as spilling his? Not that White Chain would do that sort of thing.

No, you have to actually cut the big guy. Solomon doesn't care about the finer points of the law, he's the source of it and above it. The only rule that matters is "obey the paternum."

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

If some kind of dumb loophole would work, then one of the hundreds or thousands of previous tournament winners would have done it. This isn't some sort of one-time offer, Solomon does it on a regular basis. And we saw how he disposed over all the other competitors.

If merely drawing a drop of blood through some sort of clever trick was good enough, it would have happened a thousand years ago. Solo Dave is the kind of strong where either you're going to explode him into a fine mist, or he's going to do it to you. There's no eking out a technical victory.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Chainz has a lot of liquid for someone made out of energy. Is her suit filled with angel coolant?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Angel physiology doesn't really mean anything outside their armor. Solid, liquid, gas, rapidly expanding cloud of plasma, whatever.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Roland Jones posted:

Sadly that video cuts off right before the big moment, Netero stopping his own heart and setting off what's basically a miniature nuke that was installed in his body before the mission, incinerating Meruem as the latter realizes he had lost before the fight had began.

Hunter X Hunter is amazing.
Ask and you'll recieve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmLw3D61KjQ

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Mindblast posted:

Chainz has a lot of liquid for someone made out of energy. Is her suit filled with angel coolant?

She is a liquid angel in the vapor -> liquid -> igneous -> crystal -> neutron system of angel ranking (?), so I think her actual body underneath the armour is made up of liquid in some sense. I'm sure in like, 50 pages time, she'll be an igneous angel or something though. Our girl's gonna go all Gandalf the White on us and return from death at an opportune moment with much cleaner clothes.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

Third option: It starts playing Roundabout.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Tenebrais posted:

Fourth: I, Giorno Giovanna 82 White Chain Born in Emptiness Returns to Subdue Evil, have a dream!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Tenebrais posted:

I spent way more time on this joke than it deserves.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

PMush Perfect posted:

:five:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

PMush Perfect posted:

I forget, have we had one done as a tribute to the “Dio approaches Jotaro” page?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice