Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

OregonDonor posted:

Also, how was he to know she was with the Russians too?

I was gambling on the island
I met a little miss

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1285632129423089665

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

why pin one crime on a dead patsy when you can pin two

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Feral Integral posted:

LK is lacking in a lot of ways

found my wife’s parachute account

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Somebody just asked Trump about Maxwell's arrest at the WH press briefing and he said he wished her well not once but twice. How does the QAnon crew square this kind of talk? Coded language from Trump?

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Obviously trump is going to pardon her because she has tapes of him

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

Somebody just asked Trump about Maxwell's arrest at the WH press briefing and he said he wished her well not once but twice. How does the QAnon crew square this kind of talk? Coded language from Trump?

in Q world Epstein is alive and turned state's evidence in exchange for a life sentence

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Antifa Poltergeist posted:

Seriously , DB is like crimesbank.txt. the crack pingest is if it implodes, im pretry certain theres gonna be a insane amount of bloodbath from all the cartels, oligarchs and others settling scores, sudden power vacuums or trying to get their money back.like, body counts in the 7 figures world wide.it also powered the german export and manufacturing boom so lol.lmaos.

I have no evidence for this, but my theory is that we keep hearing about Deutsche Bank's crimes because US/UK elite hate it for being the main German bank. Trump, being a bit player in the capitalist class, had to deal with them because he was considered a flake in the US.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

let me introduce you to a little game called chess
https://twitter.com/Antonio89059838/status/1285692993836650501

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1285689782501355521

pdog
May 7, 2013
ahhhhahh what the gently caress

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I can't take this...much longer....

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

I have no evidence for this, but my theory is that we keep hearing about Deutsche Bank's crimes because US/UK elite hate it for being the main German bank. Trump, being a bit player in the capitalist class, had to deal with them because he was considered a flake in the US.

Yeah Wachovia got caught red handed laundering 30% of Mexico's GDP and nobody cares

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

mystes posted:

I don't know what to make of this because even if the LLC was somehow actually registered as "Granite Reality" it would be really easy for it to accidentally get corrected to Realty on paperwork. It also seems more likely that Maxwell's LLC was really "Realty" and it just got incorrectly recorded/reported as "Reality" somewhere. In either case I wouldn't assume that "Granite Reality" and "Granite Realty" are really two different companies.

On the otherhand, it's far more likely that Jacob Wohl made up a story about being paid by Ghislaine Maxwell than it is that Ghislaine Maxwell paid Jacob Wohl.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

shame on an IGA posted:

Yeah Wachovia got caught red handed laundering 30% of Mexico's GDP and nobody cares

HSBC got caught laundering billions in Colombian and Mexican cartel money. They also got caught manipulating the foreign exchange market and got fined by SEC for failure to register with them. No one cares.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

they only care if you don’t launder enough money

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

the DB stuff reminds me of that bank that was the #1 CIA money launderer and also a massive launderer for a bunch of other criminals but then one day CIA switched banks and then they got busted and some of the bank execs got killed (I think).

tried googling to remember the name but the list of banks the cia used to money launder was too long for me

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

video is funny

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1285690484845883392

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
i just read the abu ghraib prison abuse wiki and holy poo poo two of those fuckers MARRIED EACH OTHER.

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

i just read the abu ghraib prison abuse wiki and holy poo poo two of those fuckers MARRIED EACH OTHER.

Okay so some good came out of it then.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tyybVuSBU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1285726852900966400

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Can Love Bloom in the Torture Site

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

and just after Trumpnwishes Ghislaine well...

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Trabisnikof posted:

the DB stuff reminds me of that bank that was the #1 CIA money launderer and also a massive launderer for a bunch of other criminals but then one day CIA switched banks and then they got busted and some of the bank execs got killed (I think).

tried googling to remember the name but the list of banks the cia used to money launder was too long for me

are you thinking of BCCI?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Trabisnikof posted:

Nugan Hand?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

are you thinking of BCCI?

maybe but I thought it was a bank the CIA used before the 70s.

bedpan posted:

Nugan Hand?

that's a new one for me and lol that one of the founders currently sells knives lol: https://www.topsknives.com/

quote:

Michael Jon Fuller, 73, is the owner of TOPS Knives in Idaho Falls. Craig Powell, marketing director of that company, recently released a statement to KIFI Local News 8 after the “60 Minutes” show aired.

“A recent news story has surfaced from 60 Minutes Australia condemning Michael Fuller as a criminal because of an incident that occurred in Australia over 35 years ago. This is untrue and inaccurate. While we empathize with those who lost money, as with any investment, Michael Fuller is not to blame,” according to the statement.

It goes on to say that Fuller was a Green Beret in the U.S. Army and served in the Vietnam conflict. He earned the Distinguished Service Cross.

“After serving in the US Military, Mike lived in Australia for a time and when a business that he was a part of collapsed, he left the country due to numerous death threats that he and his wife had received,” according to the statement. “He was never charged with any crime or arrested, and has not been extradited because he did not commit any crimes in conjunction with this incident.”

“60 Minutes” reports that Michael Jon Fuller is an assumed name for Michael Hand, who has been missing for 35 years.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Trabisnikof posted:

that's a new one for me and lol that one of the founders currently sells knives lol: https://www.topsknives.com/

BCCI was the one that got shut down and it turned out the CIA was using accounts there for Iran Contra stuff

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

you might be conflating it with the banco ambrosiano scandal where a bank connected to the vatican was laundering mafia money for the freemasons to funnel to fascists; the guy running the bank was found hanging from a bridge

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

StashAugustine posted:

you might be conflating it with the banco ambrosiano scandal where a bank connected to the vatican was laundering mafia money for the freemasons to funnel to fascists; the guy running the bank was found hanging from a bridge

P2 lodge?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

I almost posted something about this too.

If I recall, P2 was not just any old masonic lodge but an "illegal" lodge. Also it was the organizing force behind an aborted pro-fascist coup in Italy during the 1970s.

Trabisnikof posted:

For some more info on the Nugan Hand bank affair, take a look at this old usenet post

bedpan has issued a correction as of 03:31 on Jul 22, 2020

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

bedpan posted:

I almost posted something about this too.

If I recall, P2 was not just any old masonic lodge but an "illegal" lodge. Also it was the organizing force behind an aborted pro-fascist coup in Italy during the 1970s.

For some more info on the Nugan Hand bank affair, take a look at this old usenet post

ya. Berlusconi was a member of it too. if anyone has never read up on that topic it's really interesting and hosed up

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/PERFECTSWEETlE/status/1285771990947762176

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

wtf im blocked by this acct and i have never seen them before

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

gh0stpinballa posted:

wtf im blocked by this acct and i have never seen them before

same

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

i'd probably eat. . . whatever that is

what is it

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Admiral Ray posted:

i'd probably eat. . . whatever that is

what is it

adrenochrome

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I know it’s quite obvious that Duesche Bank works with the Russian Mafia, but it also seems likely that it became the bank the CIA uses to launder money after the BCCI bank got shut down. I mean it’s not like the CIA was going to stop laundering money just because their bank shut down, were they?

gradenko_2000 posted:

mmmmmm added some bits

mmm added even some more bits

Just because the president and Epstein both had dealings at Deutsche Bank that were flagged as possible money laundering and just because the President is listed in Epstein’s black book, and just because the president’s Deutsche Bank banker and Jeffrey Epstein both suicided at about the same time, and just because the family of the judge handling the Epstein-Deutsche Bank angle has just been targeted, and just because the Attorney General used to work at Epstein’s law firm, and just because the AG's ex-OSS father was the one that gave Epstein his first job, and just because the AG oversaw the pardon of the Iran-Contra perpetrators over the objections of the lawyers who are now investigating Ghislaine Maxwell as NY prosecutors, and just because he says he can personally confirm that Epstein did indeed kill himself, and just because Epstein claimed he introduced the president to Melania, and just because the Treasury Secretary is listed in court documents as administrator for a company owned by Epstein’s trafficking partner Brunel, and just because Bannon was being sent to meet with Epstein until just before he was arrested, and just because the impeachment defense was spearheaded by Alan Dershowitz who by pure coincidence was one of Epstein's closest friends, and just because the Labor Secretary was coincidentally the guy who let Epstein go in 2008. And also just because Gislaine Maxwell used to go out to recruit high school girls with Trump’s first wife in no way does all of this mean there are any connections here.
7/21/20, 12:20 PM

night danger
Joined Aug 30, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

bedpan posted:

i'm always skeptical of this sort of linked information but he's got a wikipedia entry that references his reporting on this scandal so I am reading the gently caress out of this.