Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
AJ’s a pretty huge fan of them, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse

Braksgirl posted:

Last time I was there they were just on the kids menu.

I just looked online and phew, we are in the clear

Yall had me worried there for a minute

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
So where are the unmonitored places?

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Asking for a friend?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
DHS is pretty slow today. Except for Rise...

https://twitter.com/cchard/status/1284907068277821440?s=21

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Cais posted:

Pirates has one right at the crest of the drop so you can make sure the boats go down the drop smoothly, but I’ll never forget my friend yelling “DONG! I SEE DONG!” from the tower position to a crowded break room.

Everyone always said Night of Joy was worse for catching couples than Grad Night ever was.

Shame that area next to the tower is no longer a break space because I'd live for that poo poo.

Beachcomber posted:

So where are the unmonitored places?

WDW Haunted Mansion has no cameras, but we still have a good sense of when things that shouldn't be happening are, so if the buggy is a rockin' expect a Butler or maid to come knockin

TheBigBudgetSequel fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Jul 19, 2020

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!
Hand job on the backwards descent from the attic is my fetish.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

couldcareless posted:

Please keep all fluids except ectoplasm inside ones person, thank you - The Ghosts.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

couldcareless posted:

Same but Rock N Rollercoaster. It's a speedrun.

love in a rollercoasterrrrrr

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I'm in line for Runaway Railway behind a man being pushed in a wheelchair. He has a "I'm 100" sash on and looks like he has a million pre existing conditions.

:bang:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Zero One posted:

I'm in line for Runaway Railway behind a man being pushed in a wheelchair. He has a "I'm 100" sash on and looks like he has a million pre existing conditions.

:bang:

Hopefully you don't give him covid

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
To be really loving blunt, if I made it to my 100th birthday (I don’t have any expectations) I would probably go to Disney World no matter the consequences. I can’t speak for that guy, but I would have made my peace in his shoes.

Like in some ways it sucks because if you celebrated 100 years from an elderly home and died from heart failure in a few weeks later most of America wouldn’t notice, but die on the same date from something you picked up celebrating a century at Disney World and it counts as a statistic, gets put in the cable news ticker scroll for a few hours, and thus causes a bunch of philosophical fat-chewing about “necessity”.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If I made it to my 100th birthday, I'd stay home and chill instead of going to a stressful place like Disney World.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
It doesn't look like he is excited to be here. He's just slumped in his chair getting pushed around.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

If I made it to 100 I'd go to Disney naked and waggle my rear end across Main Street USA and no one would do a god drat thing.

This is not life goals.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
I don't care if I live to 120 dying by fluid filling your lungs until you effectively drown is a terrible way to go.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

Bottom Liner posted:

I don't care if I live to 120 dying by fluid filling your lungs until you effectively drown is a terrible way to go.

Is this the reason I've called out of most of my shifts since guests came back? More likely than you think.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1285315240205389827?s=21

Woo. Bubble holding so far.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

Just gotta keep them from ordering DoorDash and it should all work well.

DantetheK9
Feb 2, 2020

Just...so fucking tired.

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

Just gotta keep them from ordering DoorDash and it should all work well.

I'm honest to god shocked that none of them has turned been spotted going out clubbing.

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!

DantetheK9 posted:

I'm honest to god shocked that none of them has turned been spotted going out clubbing.

The first thing I thought when I read that was "why is Florida even allowing clubs to be open right now?"

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

couldcareless posted:

The first thing I thought when I read that was "why is Florida even allowing clubs to be open right now?"

Because Ron DeSantis and his supporters blatantly and almost comedically value money over human life.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Roadie posted:

Because Ron DeSantis and his supporters blatantly and almost comedically value money over human life.

To be fair, a lot of humans kinda suck

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

couldcareless posted:

Are they? Bars have been shut and only restaurants (51% or more profit comes from food). I thought clubs were closed too.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Ive been watching a lot of videos etc from players in the bubble. They tap their magic bands when they go for testing (and other things) and it makes the magic band sound!!! aaahhhh I want to be there so bad

*fingers crossed*

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/MagicalNewsLIVE/status/1285731056604327938

Jose has tragically died at the age of 76 from alcohol poisoning, believed to be related to a reported binge at La Cava Del Tequila before his show.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

That's the way I wanna go

same ride and all

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

my wife loves that ride, I have to sit sideways on it to fit, but we were on it the first day they had those animatronics, and they are amazing

honestly the people melting down on twitter that CMs had to put stuff over it, I don't get it. what do they expect. they have to fix it at night

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

They would have had to forcibly remove me from the boat because I would be laughing so hard

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

chitoryu12 posted:

died at the age of 76 from alcohol poisoning, believed to be related to a reported binge at La Cava Del Tequila before his show.

Don’t post my obit plz

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

I wonder what's the cause for all the animatronics breaking down? Was it the parks being shutdown and just like a car if you don't turn it after a few weeks things start to fail when you do turn it back on, or they tightened the budget and weren't doing maintenance as it was closed?

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!
Probably trimming maintenance staff due to cuts.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I think the only people working during the shutdown were security, animal care, and some landscaping.

But also that animatronic is really old. It's not really that crazy that they break unexpectedly from time to time.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
The animatronics are super fragile and there’s videos every couple months of an animatronic breaking down in a funny way.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jose's tipped over a few times now and I imagine it's probably just in need of new moorings or something but they have no intention of doing a refurb on friggin Gran Fiesta Tour

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

If you ain't seen small world hippo with one eye broken you haven't been to the world enough.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Jose's tipped over a few times now and I imagine it's probably just in need of new moorings or something but they have no intention of doing a refurb on friggin Gran Fiesta Tour

Why would they not refurbish their best attraction?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

Why would they not refurbish their best attraction?

because the flowers are going to click anyhow

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

Just got an e-mail that Disney Cruises are restarting in November :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atricks
Nov 5, 2003
Hurricane Man
Halloween Horror nights just got officially cancelled (Both in Orlando and hollywood):

https://twitter.com/HorrorNightsORL/status/1286677983965609984