Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bronze Fonz posted:

"I have NOT been put into the "slammer" as some foul mouthed goon might say, I have been put in "protective custody" for my own protection, BIG difference." - Alan Dershowitz

ACAB, but the ones who shove Dersh in a cell will be slightly less bad during that moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

ACAB, but the ones who shove Dersh in a cell will be slightly less bad during that moment.

the same ones that let prison murders happen yes

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Statutory Ape posted:

if he doesnt suicide first

Suicide by gunman dressed as a fedex/ups/amazon driver

But it’s okay, the package delivered was a self written suicide note

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Ultimate Mango posted:

Suicide by gunman dressed as a fedex/ups/amazon driver

But it’s okay, the package delivered was a self written suicide note

It's like a magic trick

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

that guy knows so much poo poo if he actually gets arrested i doubt he'll live long enough to even whisper something to a guard or cellmate, let alone testify

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I kinda wonder just how many of these people don't testify though.

I mean, this woman is still alive and Dersh isn't going anywhere yet, so it's definitely cart before the horse to make these assumptions.
We're all assuming she's as good as dead, and now Dersh would be too? If all three of them up and magically became dead would people stand for that? I know there's a serious level of "What are they gonna do about it?" involved, but you'd think somewhere along the line enough interest would be piqued that it couldn't keep happening. Assuming, again, that it did at all.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If it happens everyone will forget again in a few months. 24 hour news cycle where the media is controlled by like three companies. They'll make sure a storm or something will get loads of coverage to distract everyone.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

If it happens everyone will forget again in a few months. 24 hour news cycle where the media is controlled by like three companies. They'll make sure a storm or something will get loads of coverage to distract everyone.

Yup, the HAARP station in Alaska controlled by the lizard people will cause a tsunami in one of them "shithole" countries and a bunch of poor people will die. Then it will make everyone feel bad because they didn't die, and meanwhile jizzlane and all the other global elite will "kill themselves" but in actuality, they will just be transported down to Epstein Island, where they'll continue to buy abducted children over priced wayfair items like shelves and desks and whatnot, that are transported down there by the underground pizzagate pipeline

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

wesleywillis posted:

Yup, the HAARP station in Alaska controlled by the lizard people will cause a tsunami in one of them "shithole" countries and a bunch of poor people will die. Then it will make everyone feel bad because they didn't die, and meanwhile jizzlane and all the other global elite will "kill themselves" but in actuality, they will just be transported down to Epstein Island, where they'll continue to buy abducted children over priced wayfair items like shelves and desks and whatnot, that are transported down there by the underground pizzagate pipeline

Needs more hollow Earth.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

wesleywillis posted:

That's intriguing I'm just wondering how Invisible Jewry works into this.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

See, this guy gets it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Big Beef City posted:

That's intriguing I'm just wondering how Invisible Jewry works into this.

If you could see them they wouldn't be invisible now would they?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

gleebster posted:

Needs more hollow Earth.

Hollow? Or Flat?

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Hollow and yet somehow also flat.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
The Hollow Earth conspiracy theory is a distraction created to pull attention away from the Flat Earth conspiracy. The answer is never C.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
the earth used to be both flat and hollow but because we collectively perceived that it's more likely to be round and full of magma it became round and full of magma

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The White Dragon posted:

the earth used to be both flat and hollow but because we collectively perceived that it's more likely to be round and full of magma it became round and full of magma

This also explains puberty in both sexes fyi

e: They shouldn't even call it "the birds and the bees" talk it should be called "Let's shoot the poo poo about magma".

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

I know there's a serious level of "What are they gonna do about it?" involved, but you'd think somewhere along the line enough interest would be piqued that it couldn't keep happening.

why would you think that? notice how that "what are they gonna do about it?" remains unanswered? its because the answer is nothing

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Tangentially related

At 45:05 https://vimeo.com/138965813 is Ben savage a pedo or did he get pedo’d?

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Just a couple more days...

Federal Judge Orders Several Secret Jeffrey Epstein Documents To Be Released By Thursday

A federal judge on Tuesday ordered several documents related to a now-settled defamation case against deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, his alleged accomplice a global sex-trafficking empire, to be released to the public no later than July 30.

U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska last week was unpersuaded by Maxwell and her attorneys’ arguments in favor of keeping the files under seal. The judge reasoned that the Maxwell arguments carried little legal weight when balanced against the public’s right to transparency.

A critical Preska said Maxwell’s attorneys offered “little more than her ipse dixit,” a Latin term meaning an ‘unproven assertion,’ in advocating to keep the documents from being released.

The documents slated for release include Maxwell’s 2016 deposition, her correspondence with Epstein, and a deposition from attorney and former Harvard Law School Prof. Alan Dershowitz. Dershowitz has staunchly denied allegations that that he engaged in any sexual activity with any of the girls or women associated with Epstein.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/federal-judge-orders-several-secret-jeffrey-epstein-documents-to-be-released-by-thursday/

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

jizzlanes ipse dixit

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sure weird conspiracy theorists will return to being normal human beings after the documents released turn out to be uninteresting.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I would like to offer my sincere sympathies to the remaining family of this judge.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Statutory Ape posted:

jizzlanes ipse dixit

oopsie daisy

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
docs are leaking literally right now

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1289009776433782786
https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1289014185637093377

can't wait to see how Dersh tries to tweet his way out of this one

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Ohhhhhh poo poo.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

docs are leaking literally right now

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1289009776433782786
https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1289014185637093377

can't wait to see how Dersh tries to tweet his way out of this one

It’s okay, he’s getting a fedex, UPS, or DHL package, complete with suicide note.

Sadly, I don’t think anything will come of this important new information.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
wow goddamn :monocle:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
loving hang them all

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Ultimate Mango posted:

Sadly, I don’t think anything will come of this important new information.

The quote of the states where they were flying over while raping is pretty open for a lot of states to bring charges.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
No tweets from Dersh as of yet.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Philthy posted:

The quote of the states where they were flying over while raping is pretty open for a lot of states to bring charges.

Statute of limitations both time (long ago) and altitude?

Sure, someone might get balls and file a case but it won’t go anywhere.

I wonder if Trump can issue pardons in advance of convictions. A get out of jail free card if you will.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

CocoaNuts posted:

No tweets from Dersh as of yet.

He's dead

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Ultimate Mango posted:

I wonder if Trump can issue pardons in advance of convictions. A get out of jail free card if you will.

I think NY doesn't have expiring limitations for sexual crimes.

Edit: Yeah, especially for child sex crimes. He coulda been raping 40 years ago and he could be charged and convicted. They're all hosed.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012
Jean Luc Brunel could see the writing on the wall when Epstein died, maybe Dersh ran?

"Brunel was last seen in public at the Paris Country Club on 5 July 2019.[19] Following Epstein's death in August 2019, Brunel went into hiding. Shortly thereafter, the French National Police launched an investigation into Brunel.[17] In September 2019, Brunel's Paris home and offices were searched by French investigators as part of a probe into sex trafficking by Epstein." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Luc_Brunel

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Dershowitzs name us all over it but was redacted.

Someone forgot to and pay fir the pro version and you an paste it into notepad and see his name.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Comstar posted:

Someone forgot to and pay fir the pro version and you an paste it into notepad and see his name.

Oops.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Comstar posted:

Someone "forgot" to and pay fir the pro version and you an paste it into notepad and see his name.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1289121228423401475?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Ultimate Mango posted:

didnt he try to pardon joe arpaio before he was even convicted, while his trial was going on ?