Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Okay, that image is complete bullshit, the crab life cycle is bitch rear end complicated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Sam Faust posted:

Clearly, you go with the guy with the gun and the rats. The rat swarm will distract and slow down the other animals while the man takes them out. The best laid plan consists of mice and man.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

I demand that I get to go for a ride on J. Edgar Hoovers little wicker Shitler cart right NOW.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

RandomFerret posted:

Okay, that image is complete bullshit, the crab life cycle is bitch rear end complicated

crab cycle says nothing about life cycle of crabs

it's just the crab cycle

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

RandomFerret posted:

Why'd you post the Zerg tech tree?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Crab cycle pronounced like bicycle

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Hand Knit posted:

Lin Manuel Miranda makes an alternate history of 9/11 where Trump was President. In the climax, George W Bush (played by a Black man) stands up and shouts "how dare you," defeats Trump in a rap battle, and restores order.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

One of the songs could be Bush rapping to Kanye and Mike Myers about how he does care about black people!

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Steppin on the scene-a
Of Hurricane Katrina
I'll make them go to heaven
Just like how I did 9/11

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Phlegmish posted:

I don't know why crabs (the type of crustacean) are always so funny, but they are

You must have watched too many David Attenborough documentaries. Man has zero respect for crabs.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Phy posted:

You must have watched too many David Attenborough documentaries. Man has zero respect for crabs.

Somebody has the quote right? I always hear it in Herzog's voice.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

VanSandman posted:

Somebody has the quote right? I always hear it in Herzog's voice.

https://twitter.com/angstromhoot/status/795362873396654080?s=21

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Shima Honnou posted:

Someone hit a deer on the highway to work and I've been watching it rot away for like 2 months now. It's down to what appears to be a pile of fur and skin in the shape of a deer and the tail's bones.

tarlibone posted:

I believe the technical term for that is al deerte.

Final Blog Entry posted:

I hear you can save a lot of bucks eating roadkill

madeintaipei posted:

Wait long enough and you'll get a sweet hood ornament. Screw skull on hood, replace "Taurus" with "Cervina" in those chrome letters you find at Autozone.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Phlegmish posted:

I don't know why crabs (the type of crustacean) are always so funny, but they are

They walk sideways and have beady little eyes on stalks.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Tiny crabs are cuties :3:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Midjack posted:

they wanted to be owned by amazon but instead they got rekt.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I'm scared of crabs but still find them cute? From a distance?

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Crabs are just armored spiders

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Spiders absolutely wreck the insects in my garden, I love them they are the nr1 reason I actually have produce.crabs are just useless.well, they're good eatin I guess.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I'm scared of crabs but still find them cute? From a distance?

the crabs don't care. your emotions are nothing to them, and they will treat you with the same grave unconcern from whatever distance you please until you interfere with them

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the crabs don't care. your emotions are nothing to them, and they will treat you with the same grave unconcern from whatever distance you please until you interfere with them
Nothing like being at the beach and realising you have startled a small but angry crab who is threatening to :3: Mess :3: You :3: Up :3:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

a43 posted:

The thing is, people perceive the current form of management as SA being a business when it comes to putting up ads or stuff like that, and being a community when it comes to telling people to gently caress off at your whim. There are aspects of running a business that can benefit the users too but we see very little of those (although we do get some, like much better uptime compared to the line 40 days). When people paid for archives and it was extremely flaky or unavailable for a very extended time, they shouldn't complain because SA is just a little community and you can't afford to have it fixed.. If people bought smilies that would "never go away" and then the smilies went away, they shouldn't complain, it's just pictures on an internet community, don't take it so seriously and it was taxing on the server and you can't afford that. When you call SA a business, people feel that they should have the right to expect archives to be available and working when they pay for it (I know it's free NOW and seems to work fine now but this is an example and it wasn't always free or working) and not be told to gently caress off because the product they bought is defective and they feel ripped off. If SA is a business, and you buy something that is supposed to be permanent, and it is taken away, you should have the right to a refund, because you didn't get what you paid for or was promised. If SA is a business, you shouldn't get offended when people ask "how much money are we talking about here?" when you ask for help with some feature. Businesses usually pay people, and some people on these forums are professionals who might want to help out but need to know if it's worth their time, just out of pragmatism.

As a customer of a business, any business, most people feel you have certain rights and expectations that should be met, stuff they wouldn't care about on a free/donation driven community.

THAT is what I, and probably others, are talking about when they want more businesslike behaviour.

You often say people talk like you owe them something, and you say you don't owe the SA user base poo poo. But you do. The forums and user created content have for as long as I can remember been the main draw of the site. It's all submitted volountarily and I think that's fine, as long as people get the respect and recognition for it they deserve. And that includes acknowledging that a large part of your livelihood is generated for you by goons, your users. Saying you don't owe them anything is arrogant. They're your source of revenue.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Lowtax? Arrogant? Why i never!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Lowtax doesn’t have an arrogant bone in his body

…since the Uwe Boll incident.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

And thats how lowtax lost his spine, kids

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

[flashback montage revealing Uwe Boll was the secret hero all along]

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Check that Radium OP, though.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Captain Hygiene posted:

[flashback montage revealing Uwe Boll was the secret hero all along]

The signs were there all along when you watch the episodes for a second time

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Guessing what year these are from before clicking the link is a fun little minigame

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Beachbum30 posted:

HeY commie. how many peoel of color do you like ?

probably none becuase your a commie and you hate any thing not white

comies are racist. gently caress you piece of scrap

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Holy poo poo I would absolutely not have guessed the date on that one

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

RandomFerret posted:

Holy poo poo I would absolutely not have guessed the date on that one

That guy burned a multi year old virgin alt just to duck with the Nascar thread of all goddam places.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Strong drunk posting energy

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Who's alt is it though?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I'm laughing so hard at "comies."

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I'm laughing so hard at "comies."

It has a certain "politically aware cowboy" vibe to it. Git along, little comies!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Jedit posted:

It has a certain "politically aware cowboy" vibe to it. Git along, little comies!

It's your misfortune
But also my own
(Because collectivization)

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/akoz33/status/1232052025514496002

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

* guy tapping side of his head meme *

Phlegmish