Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Moktaro posted:

Should be the proper level for the group of 30-somethings Mou will bring in. :v:

please don't troll me, i'm still very sensitive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I told you fucks not to put hope on leicester doing anything resembling good things in 2020

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Blasmeister posted:

I told you fucks not to put hope on leicester doing anything resembling good things in 2020

its been a tale of two seasons for them for sure

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
relegate leicester for this display imo

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
lol

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

lmao nice work Schmeichel

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
lmaaooooooo

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

The ultimate embarrassment

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Genius to bring on Lingardinho

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Backdoor Delivery posted:

Genius to bring on Lingardinho

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

truly the brendan rodgers experience

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
also lmao at newcastle's one goal being dwight gayle

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

That's a three year contract extension for Lingard!

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

truly feel for troy deeney he's a good lad who's put his heart and soul into his club

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Jose celebrating Spurs' europa league qualification like he won the champion league.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Blinkz0rz posted:

truly feel for troy deeney he's a good lad who's put his heart and soul into his club

He should've scored a couple today, he missed the target with like 3 pretty easy headers

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
J

L
I
N
G
Z

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Der Shovel posted:

Jose celebrating Spurs' europa league qualification like he won the champion league.

I think Tottenham was 14th or something when he took over.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Der Shovel posted:

14th to 6th in a little more than half a season is pretty good considering the form they were in when he took over and the lock-down

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://twitter.com/Fat_Tony88/status/1283873974989070337

lol owned

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Der Shovel posted:

Tinpot club

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

no idea what villa are going to do next season. they're not going to have much money to spend and grealish is 100% gone.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
gently caress off howe lol

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
what happens if man u win the europa league?

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
That point Villa got vs Sheffield Utd because the goal line technology broke is the only thing kept them up in the end.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't believe Watfords 4d chess strategy of sacking their manager with two games left in the season didn't work

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

NotJustANumber99 posted:

They get a big shiny trophy.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
disappointing

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Nothing changes with CL spots if that's what you're asking

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
If City win the CL though doesn't 5th get in?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

If City win the CL though doesn't 5th get in?

There were something going around that if Wolves win EL and Chelsea win CL, Man Utd could have finished 4th and not get CL.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

If Wolves win the Europa, Chelsea will be out (unless they win the Champions League)... if I'm reading any of this correctly.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
so mourinho did pretty good after becoming spurs manager

Dave Angel
Sep 8, 2004

Der Shovel posted:

If Wolves win the Europa, Chelsea will be out (unless they win the Champions League)... if I'm reading any of this correctly.

Nah, situation was that Chelsea are still in the CL and could potentially have finished 5th, so if they and Wolves both won the European competitions and both got into the CL that way the 4th placed in the Premier League would miss out as there’s a max of 5 teams per country allowed.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Mourinho has finished in a pretty decent position all things considered

Man Utd finishing 3rd is mental lol not sure how the ruck they’ve managed that besides an obscure amount of penalties

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Gigi Galli posted:

Just realized Reina comes back to Milan at the end of this. I wonder if he’ll stay at Villa if they pull this off.

We've still got Tom Heaton who I'd prefer tbh

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1287439993225588738?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Well I held my breath a lot but all the results went Arsenal's way and they managed to finish the season at the giddily high position of 8th. Obviously Arteta has worked his magic. Next season who knows, 7th?