Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trimp
This poll is closed.
Mr Brexit +++ 684 0.84%
a picture is worth a thousand words 1008 1.24%
keyboard goop 79662 97.92%
Total: 240 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

ex post facho posted:

there's no dams in boulder wtf

https://i.imgur.com/EvMwMRl.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/GatorsDaily/status/1287376407216234497

BIG

WET

SLIDE

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

left wing gently caress is

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

nice. indian food?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

ex post facho posted:

there's no dams in boulder wtf

its the hoover drat, in boulder city nevada

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
there's a dang cheeseball in the white house!

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Bethamphetamine posted:

Just buy a Sybian

getting horny in public with no shame on the haunch roller

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Chris James 2 posted:

NObama hahahaha yes *gets handed a note of who the current president is* oh dear god :stare:

lol

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Kids Don't
And Daddy's
Left Happy

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
haha dumbass liberals. also i love when putin and the orthodox church agitate people into murderous homophobic frenzies. russia is so awesome and leftist.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

thank's

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Woodchip posted:

Kids Don't
And Daddy's
Left Happy

Love Mommy's
That Are...
gently caress's
Days

:hmmyes:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

It's definitely helping with something

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Why didnt someone inform me abou this vid earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFdE__2OKc8

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
i'm Left Wing Happy Trump

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Flavius Aetass posted:

nice. indian food?

nonsense, soon it will be chinese food too

also wtf military cooks actually cooking instead of boiling bags of UGRs

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Nichael: what did Jess have to say about goons after being exposed to them for 24 straight hours?

Be honest.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Stephen Miller is looking well

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

its the hoover drat, in boulder city nevada

he clearly says boulder colorado :mad:

oh on the colorado

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Cao Ni Ma posted:

nonsense, soon it will be chinese food too

also wtf military cooks actually cooking instead of boiling bags of UGRs

Cao Ni Ma

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
lotta people who havent played fallout new vegas itt

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

C-PASM

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bearjew posted:

roll that beautiful bean footage

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Shageletic posted:

Why didnt someone inform me abou this vid earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFdE__2OKc8

Yeah this randomly appeared in my suggested feed a few weeks ago, it really captures what a bad dream is like

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Kids of mommy and daddy don't love that are happy Trump days of the left wing gently caress.

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
It needs an accusative but there's none to be found.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Outer Limits Season 3, Episode 7 - The Camp

Aliens have placed humanity in concentration camps. An old man (the elder) is giving and exposition dump explaining to the viewer all the back story. The guards come and execute him for I guess breaking the fourth wall. We need to choose a new elder. Prisoner 98843 has been summoned by the commandant. She is given a mission to repair the commandants robotic eye. She will in exchange for more rations for the people. They agree but the extra rations come in the form of the food made for the aliens. Its like a monster octopus creature, it attacks the lady but they cut off one of its tentacles, "be sure to cook it will, its filled with deadly parasites". WTF is this episode. I guess the lady did a bad job fixing the eye because it like exploded in his face now her daughter is gonna be fed to the alien octopus. The guards are discovered to be robots, now she must repair them. Some people are planning to escape from the camp. this episode sucks. lady is being shunned by the other prisoners because she is working with their captors now. during roll call she rips off the communicants head to show they are just robots and starts a riot. the prisoners win and destroy all the robots. now they are going to open the gate and see whats outside the camp for the first time, its a beautiful forest. turns out the aliens left 100 years ago and the robots just kept the camps running because of "programming".

This episode sucked and was boring

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

lol

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Tainen posted:

Aliens have placed humanity in concentration camps. An old man (the elder) is giving and exposition dump explaining to the viewer all the back story. The guards come and execute him for I guess breaking the fourth wall. We need to choose a new elder. Prisoner 98843 has been summoned by the commandant. She is given a mission to repair the commandants robotic eye. She will in exchange for more rations for the people. They agree but the extra rations come in the form of the food made for the aliens. Its like a monster octopus creature, it attacks the lady but they cut off one of its tentacles, "be sure to cook it will, its filled with deadly parasites". WTF is this episode. I guess the lady did a bad job fixing the eye because it like exploded in his face now her daughter is gonna be fed to the alien octopus. The guards are discovered to be robots, now she must repair them. Some people are planning to escape from the camp. this episode sucks. lady is being shunned by the other prisoners because she is working with their captors now. during roll call she rips off the communicants head to show they are just robots and starts a riot. the prisoners win and destroy all the robots. now they are going to open the gate and see whats outside the camp for the first time, its a beautiful forest. turns out the aliens left 100 years ago and the robot just kept the camps running because of "programming".

doesn't seem like a sturdy android if some prisoner can just rip their heads off

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

DryGoods posted:

doesn't seem like a sturdy android if some prisoner can just rip their heads off

___________________________________________________/

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Tainen posted:

Aliens have placed humanity in concentration camps. An old man (the elder) is giving and exposition dump explaining to the viewer all the back story. The guards come and execute him for I guess breaking the fourth wall. We need to choose a new elder. Prisoner 98843 has been summoned by the commandant. She is given a mission to repair the commandants robotic eye. She will in exchange for more rations for the people. They agree but the extra rations come in the form of the food made for the aliens. Its like a monster octopus creature, it attacks the lady but they cut off one of its tentacles, "be sure to cook it will, its filled with deadly parasites". WTF is this episode. I guess the lady did a bad job fixing the eye because it like exploded in his face now her daughter is gonna be fed to the alien octopus. The guards are discovered to be robots, now she must repair them. Some people are planning to escape from the camp. this episode sucks. lady is being shunned by the other prisoners because she is working with their captors now. during roll call she rips off the communicants head to show they are just robots and starts a riot. the prisoners win and destroy all the robots. now they are going to open the gate and see whats outside the camp for the first time, its a beautiful forest. turns out the aliens left 100 years ago and the robots just kept the camps running because of "programming".

I always thought there was too many alien episodes in the outer limits revival. actually I’m having a hard time remembering any that weren’t alien related

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

you should do a TVIV thread with all these mini-reviews

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DryGoods posted:

you should do a TVIV thread with all these mini-reviews

I agree post in GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

:3: