Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trimp
This poll is closed.
Mr Brexit +++ 684 0.84%
a picture is worth a thousand words 1008 1.24%
keyboard goop 79662 97.92%
Total: 240 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Dustcat posted:

my hot take on trumps stromptroops is that they're hurting him more than they're helping

everyone who's gonna vote for him was already going to, but normal people seeing cops and feds shooting journalists' eyes out and teargassing white moms over some graffiti are getting pissed off, especially when there's a loving pandemic and economic collapse to deal with

yeah the optics aren't great on that one so far and now there's talk of fewer trump tweets?? tweeting is the only play he has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Mayor Dave posted:

I think if anything it proves there's no other Donald Trump. There's no more serious trump for him to pivot into, there's no empathetic trump who can connect emotionally to a protester or victim, there's no altruistic trump who is willing to not be the center of attention, there's just this atavistic clown who will always do the thing that makes him feel good in the present with no regard for what comes after. This is just who he is, and for the first time in his life it looks like he might actually deal with the consequences.

i think we should give him a chance

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Mayor Dave posted:

I think if anything it proves there's no other Donald Trump... and for the first time in his life it looks like he might actually deal with the consequences.

Goddamn I want whatever good drugs you're on, friend.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

supercop got tracer's rear end

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

truny

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

TheAardvark posted:

my doctor actually demands i eat a dozen eggs every day :thunk:

i once knew a guy who ate 4 dozen eggs every morning to help him get large

now every morning he eats 5 dozen eggs and is roughly the size of a barge

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Secret police in booty shorts. Aggressively optomistic. well done 2020

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

D1E posted:

Goddamn I want whatever good drugs you're on, friend.

I mean, losing the election looks extremely possible at this point. I'm fully cognizant of the nothing matters shield tho

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I ate a dozen eggs for this stupid website once.

It was a good time had by all.

s...smashmouth?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Mayor Dave posted:

I mean, losing the election looks extremely possible at this point. I'm fully cognizant of the nothing matters shield tho

if trump doesn't lose the election, it will be entirely because it's been rigged to bejeezus and back

in a fair election the covid deaths and economic damage in the next three months would crush him

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Mayor Dave posted:

it is impossible for trump to lose to anyone not named bernie sanders. bernie is the only person who can win elections besides jeremy corbyn and jess scarane.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Dustcat posted:

my hot take on trumps stromptroops is that they're hurting him more than they're helping

everyone who's gonna vote for him was already going to, but normal people seeing cops and feds shooting journalists' eyes out and teargassing white moms over some graffiti are getting pissed off, especially when there's a loving pandemic and economic collapse to deal with

I honestly don't think they care about the optics its absolutely more about working on a playbook to attempt to opress more cities as we get closer to the election. But it is absolutely going to radicalize more people the more it happens and the second a fed actually shoots into a crowd of protestors this country is going to explode

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Working hard!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

president tmtpo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

throw the baseball trump

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Dustcat posted:

if trump doesn't lose the election, it will be entirely because it's been rigged to bejeezus and back

Uh... yeah?

He's deliberately backlogged USPS first-class mail to affect the mail-in vote, and he has masked nameless mercenaries literally kidnapping protesters off of the streets.

Do you honestly think there's a chance in hell this will be a fair election?

This isn't Death Crew nihilism on my part. This is woke honesty.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/hotcarrots3/status/1287423986545172480

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

D1E posted:

Do you honestly think there's a chance in hell this will be a fair election?

i'm about 50-50 on whether they'll manage to successfully rig it enough to contest it. the future is unclear

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

I knew this looked familiar

https://i.imgur.com/DJQCCUQ.mp4

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

s...smashmouth?

Smashmouth was responsible, yes.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3423233&userid=110813#post393333090

(I need to see if I backed up those pictures anywhere.)

Good news!

I did:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

lemur

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

fash mouth eat the beans

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
im thinkin the lemur and the loris tbh

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I will go with the lemur and the loris, the two which seem least likely to be able to kill me if I make a mistake with my body language conveying a curse word in ape or monkey body language.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i dunno what the heck a lutung is but yeah i'd smoke with one

not sure who to pick for the second one... probably not the proboscis monkey because i'm afraid i'd start laughing at it and not be able to stop

orangutan i guess

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

LOL fantastic find.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

rrump

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Fleetwood posted:

how many types of diabetes are there

Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Blue, and Ultra Instinct.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I would eat 24 deviled eggs Sam I am, I would.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I soaked some hardboiled eggs in soy sauce and vinegar and they were alright.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lol if you ain't pickin the tamarin, look at that sweet rear end stache. just pulling the hairs real wisely with the blunt hanging put

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Elephanthead posted:

Not sure this guy gives the best advice, but I have seen worse.

He’s extremely c spam. Someone buy him an account and make him an Ik.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Diamond and Silk would have been a much better administration than Reagan / Bush

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Joementum posted:

Diamond and Silk would have been a much better administration than Reagan / Bush

perhaps sleepy joe will pick them for his veep

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Love your AV. Love me some bandbox blonde.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hello friends

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Two of the funny nose monkeys

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Next-Gen posted:

I knew this looked familiar

lol that he had to paint over trump too to make him look like he was praying