Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Rip to every chicken carcass on the bottom shelf of that meat fridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Ned Kelly would never have worn a mask

My great-uncle was bailed up and robbed by the famous bushranger Captain Thunderbolt!

The dude was a oval office, "gentleman bushranger" indeed. My great-uncle had gently caress all money, but the Captain still stole his poo poo. Let him keep his horse at least.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Thunderbolt

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

hair is looking rough, dangerously tempted to clipper my own back and sides

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

My reasonably new one plays this song and it goes on for loving EVER

I sent my sister a Snapchat of me making up a dance to it involving doing the nae nae

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Lube Enthusiast posted:

My dick is a parody of a normal man’s dick

I want you to know I saw this and I had a good chuckle

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i need help writing my ironically australian chats style punk song, Sausage Roll on the Dole

edit: drat look at this massive blowvatar combo

Caesar Saladin fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jul 26, 2020

ili
Jul 26, 2003

40 hours into self-isolation. Really wish I'd bought some milk before getting tested. And some drat biscuits.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Call me captain thunderdick

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
My dick is short but very wide like a 425g can of John West Classic Tuna

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

ili posted:

40 hours into self-isolation. Really wish I'd bought some milk before getting tested. And some drat biscuits.

I try to keep a constant check on what I have in the house in case I have to isolate even more than I do already.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

My sunglasses split down the bridge yesterday, had them 10 years and worn pretty much constantly. Probably some sort of world record, but RIP to them and now I have to figure out if I want to get the same again or branch out and get something new. It's been a solved problem for 10 years and now i have to figure out some new poo poo! ugh!

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Lolie posted:

I try to keep a constant check on what I have in the house in case I have to isolate even more than I do already.

Makes sense, I've got a decent idea of what I have and could stock up on for long life things but for short life stuff like milk I've just been buying as needed. Hope the test comes back soon.

Strong Convections
May 8, 2008

Caesar Saladin posted:

i need help writing my ironically australian chats style punk song, Sausage Roll on the Dole
I'm no lyricist, but I really feel you should incorporate that it's a long way to the shop.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
I want a sausage roll
But I'm on the dole
I'm gonna need your help
To afford the sauce
To afford the sauce

Just a couple bucks
You bougie fucks
Cos i need the sauce
I need the sauce cuuuuuuuuuunts

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Oi (24x)

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

I don't put sauce on my sausage rolls. It makes it harder to identify all of the animal parts.

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr

Humphreys posted:

"As easy as making GBS threads the bed, which I might even do after eating it"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwP6HyGavLs

All of my cousins are literally this, tattooed and rocking a hot gf

I am the loving nerd who can configure a modem,

oh how the tables turned have tabled >:|

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Jestery posted:

Call me captain thunderdick

If your dick makes that much noise you should see a doctor.

Strong Convections
May 8, 2008

KajiTheMelonMan posted:

All of my cousins are literally this, tattooed and rocking a hot gf

I am the loving nerd who can configure a modem,

oh how the tables turned have tabled >:|
Dude's in shape, has a good looking face, washes and takes care of his hair, can construct entire sentences that convey information, and will cook. I loving swooned.

Nobody uses those jar sauces as instructed though do they? You always fry up some onions and other veges and add them (and reduce the amount of meat) and tweak the flavour by adding herbs and spices. It's just so that you don't have to spend 3 hours (!!) cooking a stroganoff for mid week dinner.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

A Sometimes Food posted:

If your dick makes that much noise you should see a doctor.

There is a joke about that trapdoor show in there somewhere

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

ili posted:

Makes sense, I've got a decent idea of what I have and could stock up on for long life things but for short life stuff like milk I've just been buying as needed. Hope the test comes back soon.

What state are you in? In NSW you have to isolate for 14 days even if the test comes back negative.

My son's test result took less than 24 hours but he's a healthcare worker.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I might have to risk covid and visit my GP to get benzos. I'm on the verge of a panic attack worrying about my PET scan next week.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Strong Convections posted:

I'm no lyricist, but I really feel you should incorporate that it's a long way to the shop.

It's a long way to the shops,
If you wanna sausage roooollllll

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

the nats what I reckon dude has a LOT going on for him in terms of fuckability but i'm not sure i'd count a good face as one of em. If anything he's a very good representation of what a dude butterface looks like if you're not into the D.HALL sort

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?

Lolie posted:

I might have to risk covid and visit my GP to get benzos. I'm on the verge of a panic attack worrying about my PET scan next week.

Mine was willing to prescribe me Valium over the phone, maybe ask for a telehealth appointment? Disclaimer - it was for muscle spasm and not anxiety reasons so ymmv, but from my experience working in health care at the moment clinics are pretty keen to avoid having people come into their premises if they can avoid it.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Dude's in shape, has a good looking face, washes and takes care of his hair, can construct entire sentences that convey information, and will cook. I loving swooned.

Nobody uses those jar sauces as instructed though do they? You always fry up some onions and other veges and add them (and reduce the amount of meat) and tweak the flavour by adding herbs and spices. It's just so that you don't have to spend 3 hours (!!) cooking a stroganoff for mid week dinner.

If you have gone to that level of effort you may as well just go 15% harder and put in some chicken stock, completing the meal without using jar sauce.

Prob my biggest criticism of Nat's cooking is that he uses store bought beef stock, which imparts an "absolutely hosed" flavour into whatever you add it to. My advice is to use chicken stock instead as it will still add meaty flavour. If you're making something that absolutely, positively requires beef stock then I think you just gotta make beef stock.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I've been using a home made spice blend called

"Emeril's essence"

Ingredients

1 tbsp paprika

1 tbsp sea salt

1 tbsp garlic powder

1 1/2 tsp onion powder

1 1/2 tsp dried oregano

1 1/2 tsp dried thyme

1 tsp freshly ground black pepper

1 tsp cayenne pepper

It's pretty good

Strong Convections
May 8, 2008

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

the nats what I reckon dude has a LOT going on for him in terms of fuckability but i'm not sure i'd count a good face as one of em. If anything he's a very good representation of what a dude butterface looks like if you're not into the D.HALL sort
I don't know who that is and google wasn't much help.
His face is fine - you're calling this a male butterface?

How high are your standards? I'm not talking about his style - the tatts, piercings, and long hair are unusual enough to be a 'taste' thing. But this face makes you want to put a bag over his head?

Schneider Inside Her posted:

If you have gone to that level of effort you may as well just go 15% harder and put in some chicken stock, completing the meal without using jar sauce.
You mean some stock, some cream (which I don't typically have in the house and would get in specifically), some tomato paste, some mustard, some wine, and leave simmering for 3 hours? And I'd need to go to all that effort every time instead of just chucking half a jar of sauce onto some frying veg and meat and walk away for 5-10 minutes and then season to taste? On a Wednesday evening when I'm buggered?
I'll stick with the occasional jar sauce mate, you've not sold me on it.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Ok

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

His comedy outside of the cooking stuff is pretty bad too. though looking at his back catalogue it looks like he went on a fairly successful weight loss plan so good on him.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

How high are your standards? I'm not talking about his style - the tatts, piercings, and long hair are unusual enough to be a 'taste' thing. But this face makes you want to put a bag over his head?

yeah man he looks like a rat. not a bad looking rat but he's got rat face. dunno how better to put this personal opinion than that. i wouldn't put a bag on his head because that'd be hosed but you'd better believe i'm gonna see what I can do to turn him around

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

sorry if you are a lurking gbs goon, nats what I reckon guy. i don't normally feel comfortable offering strong personal opinions about peoples personal appearance out loud unless I assume they are never gonna hear them bc quite frankly its not much of my loving business is it

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
met nats what i reckons sister at a bar once or possibly twice

i dont have opinions on his face or even his sisters face but he has great hair and im jealous

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

sorry if you are a lurking gbs goon, nats what I reckon guy. i don't normally feel comfortable offering strong personal opinions about peoples personal appearance out loud unless I assume they are never gonna hear them bc quite frankly its not much of my loving business is it

you should go dig a hole to atone for your sins

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Lolie posted:

What state are you in? In NSW you have to isolate for 14 days even if the test comes back negative.

My son's test result took less than 24 hours but he's a healthcare worker.

QLD. Haven't gone anywhere or anything like that so as soon as the result comes back I'm sorted.

stirlo
Aug 12, 2007

ili posted:

QLD. Haven't gone anywhere or anything like that so as soon as the result comes back I'm sorted.

Typically takes about a week in cursed queen Victoria land; unless you’re working or patient-facing in healthcare i think

stirlo
Aug 12, 2007
We cannot all be as photogenic as https://twitter.com/mariekehardy/status/1287355016118849536?s=21

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

maxe posted:

i dont have opinions on his face or even his sisters face but he has great hair and im jealous

Dead straight long hair doesn't work for guys, no matter how well they look after it - to be fair it doesn't work for many women, either. He needs a style cut into it.

My old neighbour had a rat face and really fine hair. His mullet did him no favours.

Lolie fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Jul 27, 2020

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Hooray I don't have the victorian flu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I wish I lived in NVJ’s backpack so we could go on Banjo-Kazooie like adventures