Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Snowy posted:

Iraq might be ok but we’d all be in prison camps

The Maoist case for trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
The push on Twitter around Trump's inauguration to not call him Trump but just "45" like how people didn't say Voldemort's name in Harry Potter.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Hilaryis44, followed by Hillaryis44 going for Trump over Hillary in 2016

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

vyelkin posted:

Hilaryis44, followed by Hillaryis44 going for Trump over Hillary in 2016

If true it's shockingly unshocking if that makes sense

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
It’s true lol

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Yeah they ???-pilled themselves

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Chuka Umana posted:

The push on Twitter around Trump's inauguration to not call him Trump but just "45" like how people didn't say Voldemort's name in Harry Potter.

it's like 1% funnier than the morons who think "tRump" is the height of wit

The flipside being that "45" has a lot of potential imagery he could use to claim that nickname for himself, if he knew or cared what the pantsuit nation cat ladies were calling him

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Javid posted:

The flipside being that "45" has a lot of potential imagery he could use to claim that nickname for himself

the new trump campaign themesong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LBnMRWeV-E

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

Yeah they ???-pilled themselves

The ??? is racism

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Is she saying all three of them sucked his dick

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

That time Kim Jong-Un's half-brother was murdered in malaysia's airport by someone who smeared a bit of nerve agent goop on his face. I think the person who did the job was convinced they were doing a prank for a reality TV show by NK agents.

And this was early in Trump's presidency, so it was in the news for like an hour until Trump shat himself in some way again.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

former glory posted:

That time Kim Jong-Un's half-brother was murdered in malaysia's airport by someone who smeared a bit of nerve agent goop on his face. I think the person who did the job was convinced they were doing a prank for a reality TV show by NK agents.

And this was early in Trump's presidency, so it was in the news for like an hour until Trump shat himself in some way again.

lol

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

MikeCrotch posted:

The ??? is racism

yeah and they didn't ???-pill themselves when she lost, they were always like that which is why they were so mad a black man dared to run against her in the first place

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oh yeah i forgot about her. lol

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Racismpilled again!! :mad: every time!!!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol, remember that time hillary clinton lost to a dumb fascist reality tv guy.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

When the GOP had the country convinced that Cuba was using a secret sonic attack on our embassy there

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

When the right was shocked that an undocumented immigrant wasn't found guilty of premeditated murder for a bullet that bounced off like 3 things and domed someone else a half mile away

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
God drat "alternative facts" was a loving century ago.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

just generally funny but esp for the biden quote

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Jeff Bezo's extramarital affairs, including texts and photos, were leaked to the public because Mohammed bin Salman sent him malware via WhatsApp text

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

VitalSigns posted:

yeah and they didn't ???-pill themselves when she lost, they were always like that which is why they were so mad a black man dared to run against her in the first place

I promise it was not a deliberate elision of their racism but a lapse of memory that made me forget how insane they were.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i lolled today remembering lena dunham and her "ironic" hillary rap

november 3rd, 2016

perhaps even more damaging than the comey letter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

When the GOP had the country convinced that Cuba was using a secret sonic attack on our embassy there

back when offices were a thing the elevators in the building where i worked had little displays in them showing news stories but the feed hadn't updated since late 2017 so every day i was reminded of this, hurricane harvey, and a couple of other dumb trmpo things

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

Chuka Umana posted:

this reminds me that star wars rogue one came out between the election and the inauguration and i'm like 90% sure that the "resistance" stuff was a direct reference to that

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

chmods please posted:

this reminds me that star wars rogue one came out between the election and the inauguration and i'm like 90% sure that the "resistance" stuff was a direct reference to that

The Resistance is from the sequels but yes (it's the Rebellion in Rogue One).

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

zegermans posted:

The original story came from state dept staffers I think, not the GOP

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Groovelord Neato posted:

The Resistance is from the sequels but yes (it's the Rebellion in Rogue One).

force awakens predated #TheResistance by about a year

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

When they ousted Evo Morales and a right wing fascist woman took over and American libs cheered

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

christmas boots posted:

force awakens predated #TheResistance by about a year

Yup.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Meg Whitman supported Romney for president twice, ran for governor of California, then backed Hillary in '16.

Now she is CEO of Quibi lmao

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i lolled today remembering lena dunham and her "ironic" hillary rap

november 3rd, 2016

perhaps even more damaging than the comey letter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg

people used to throw that link around here like it was goatse, and in a way, it was

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

The big thing before 9/11 was stem cells

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

chmods please posted:

back when offices were a thing the elevators in the building where i worked had little displays in them showing news stories but the feed hadn't updated since late 2017 so every day i was reminded of this, hurricane harvey, and a couple of other dumb trmpo things

we're back in the office but our lift displays update quite slowly too, so its still showing a little tidbid about this https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/jun/17/victorias-daniel-andrews-scorned-by-south-australians-after-border-sledge-backfires (victoria's leader making fun of the idea of people wanting to go to south australia) which happened like a few days before a covid outbreak started in victoria that still hasnt been wrangled under control despite them having to lock the whole state down

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

cenotaph posted:

The big thing before 9/11 was stem cells

Bush talking about human-animal hybrids in the state of the union address

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

I promise it was not a deliberate elision of their racism but a lapse of memory that made me forget how insane they were.

i love you, alive girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Accident Underwater posted:

Meg Whitman supported Romney for president twice, ran for governor of California, then backed Hillary in '16.

Now she is CEO of Quibi lmao

I'm convinced the most important thing for executive headhunters is whether you have been a CEO or not. Not past successes, fit, or competency, just whether you had those three letters in your experience at any point. You will never descend, just stay at the c-suite level no matter what happens.