Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The floor has some popped pieces so I will likely redo it in the future.

We received all the paperwork, it went to "pending" so we are rolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Rhyno you have a civic duty to make this basement as un-brotastic as possible and exorcise the fratboy demons from the premises.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't see football merch, that's fairly unfrat for a mancave.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Phew no carpet.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Poker and Golden Tee are big among brodom.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

So I called fedex and they said that the parcel was handed off to Canada post when last updated. The agent gave me another international tracking number, which says the package was shipped from the originating country - of Sweden. Called CPS who says that the parcel hasn't arrived in Canada (from Sweden lmao), so guess I'll call bbts tomorrow and see what my next steps are.

Sad trombone noises.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

So I called fedex and they said that the parcel was handed off to Canada post when last updated. The agent gave me another international tracking number, which says the package was shipped from the originating country - of Sweden. Called CPS who says that the parcel hasn't arrived in Canada (from Sweden lmao), so guess I'll call bbts tomorrow and see what my next steps are.

Sad trombone noises.

Oh it's the Fedex handoff service. I wouldn't really call that late yet then.

Fedex probably gave you the wrong number though. You should call them back before anyone else.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
When am I going to be allowed to throw money at Sideshow for that General Kenobi Hot Toys preorder? :argh:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://hasbropulse.com/blogs/unboxed/hasbro-convention-exclusives-coming-september-2020

All the hasbro con announcements in one spot.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

- I don’t care about GI Joe at all, but I really dig that extremely garish Cobra Commander.
- Really happy to finally see the Endor outfits for the main trio. Those pics don’t show it, but other leaks do confirm that Leia’s poncho and Han’s trench coat are included.
- Also happy to see them do a rerelease of the Wampa and Speeder Bike so that I don’t have to pay a fortune on eBay like I did for the Tauntaun.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

I'm late to the party but I repainted the exact NERF rifle that the Cobra Trooper's weapon is based on about 10 years ago, to use in a Cobra Viper cosplay.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
that quintesson, like, I get that I don't think they've ever had an actual transformation and it's such a weird design I'd have a hard time thinking up a way to transform it in a way that isn't terrible, but that seems really...ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. the normal mode is fine as is though.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

My first monsterarts is going to be Rathalos. I’m pretty excited, it looks awesome!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
People all over the country are finding the new MOTU figures and I've been to every walmart in town since friday and there's NOTHING.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Rhyno posted:

People all over the country are finding the new MOTU figures and I've been to every walmart in town since friday and there's NOTHING.

I'm hoping they do like they did with the Netflix TFs and Real Ghostbusters and give them an actual peg and price tag. Otherwise, if they pull that endcap bullshit I'll never see them since none of the Walmarts in my area bother to place those. The legs, on the other hand, seem to be consistent with stock.

That said, I just REALLY want Scareglow from that line. Like, really, really want.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shiftypenguin posted:

I'm hoping they do like they did with the Netflix TFs and Real Ghostbusters and give them an actual peg and price tag. Otherwise, if they pull that endcap bullshit I'll never see them since none of the Walmarts in my area bother to place those. The legs, on the other hand, seem to be consistent with stock.

That said, I just REALLY want Scareglow from that line. Like, really, really want.

I'm all in on this line except for the con exclusives. I wish I'd snapped up the SDCC set when it was under $200, it's out of control now. I really can't wait to see where this line goes and if it's successful enough for playsets.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Rhyno posted:

Same, but the Legends Strong Guy wave, which was street dated for yesterday. Kinda annoyed my Dorkside order hasn't shipped yet while others have received their order.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Louisgod posted:

Same, but the Legends Strong Guy wave, which was street dated for yesterday. Kinda annoyed my Dorkside order hasn't shipped yet while others have received their order.

I ordered a case from Dorkside, and they sent me 3 of the 7 figures. Never had a case order split like that before. Really strange.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/GIJoeOfficial/status/1287859711681888257

Good news now we can all get them and there will be no problems whatsoever.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

Of course the Target website still says 8/14, at least for Baroness. I can totally foresee a fiasco where store staff sticks to the 8/14 street date despite a tweet to the contrary.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Dawgstar posted:

My condolences.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Dawgstar posted:

"Target sold out immediately, how can we make sure there's enough supply for the demand?"

"iunno refresh target lol *takes huge hit from bong lit with a $100 bill*"

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

"Target sold out immediately, how can we make sure there's enough supply for the demand?"

"iunno refresh target lol *takes huge hit from bong lit with a $100 bill*"

I guess it would be nice to only have to struggle with regular toy scalpers and not bots.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Both are a blight upon this world, and need to be purged with fire.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I fully expect bots to buy all these in about four seconds

https://twitter.com/neca_toys/status/1288134677736370176?s=21

v - I know, bad joke

Louisgod fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Jul 28, 2020

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

It’s an open preorder.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Louisgod posted:

I fully expect bots to buy all these in about four seconds

https://twitter.com/neca_toys/status/1288134677736370176?s=21

v - I know, bad joke

Ugh gently caress. Dammit. I don't need these. I don't need these. I don't need these.

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
I wonder if their store's customer support will get back to me before this goes up, outlook doesn't seem good

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
https://mobile.twitter.com/GIJoeOfficial/status/1287859711681888257

:f5h::crossarms:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God drat it somebody found Battlecat and the Sky Sled packs about 25 minutes down the highway.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Why would the JOEs send in more cobra troopers??

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I am hooked.

Too bad these only scratch the Origins itch a tiny bit

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Why would the JOEs send in more cobra troopers??

False flagg operation to ensure continued funding.

SpikeMcclane fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jul 28, 2020

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

dat new fresh penny

and this rad guy from sigher, completing the the collection.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rhyno posted:

I am hooked.

Too bad these only scratch the Origins itch a tiny bit

Are those lightning bolts? FOR THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT?!?!?!?!

Cause if they are that's awesome.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Used to be a website for custom figures, fifteen or more years ago by now, called some thing along the lines of

Pig Factory
Iron Pig

Or similar. They had cool things. Anyone remember that at all?

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

For anyone interested in pre-ordering the Mafex Animated Batman, Sideshow is currently offering free shipping on it: https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batman-the-new-batman-adventures-medicom-toy-906822

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I just got all my Joes from HasbroPulse.

HOT TAKE: I like them.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

Used to be a website for custom figures, fifteen or more years ago by now, called some thing along the lines of

Pig Factory
Iron Pig

Or similar. They had cool things. Anyone remember that at all?

Iron Cow! I've been online friends with him for 21 years. He's still customizing, and he has always been one of the greats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
gently caress yes, thank you

Those DKRs are still rad as hell