Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trimp
This poll is closed.
Mr Brexit +++ 684 0.84%
a picture is worth a thousand words 1008 1.24%
keyboard goop 79662 97.92%
Total: 240 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

That's going to backfire because instead of trying to go into a long semantic explanation of why his boy did nothing wrong, Biden will just outright call it bullshit and call Trump a motherfucker.

biden does have the avantage of being an grumpy old man like turmpt so it will be interesting to see what line of attacks they throw at him and what inevitably sticks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the last presidential candidate under federal investigation won. just sayin. :shrug:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

JHVH-1 posted:

trump signs executive order saying nobody can mess with him or his family on social media

It Is So Ordered that no one is to speak to me or my son ever again.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I'm looking forward to October. I mean, as much as I can look forward to anything.

Trump and Barr and the McConnell and the rest of the Republicans are going to pull out ALL the stops in order to remain in power.

If anyone hasn't crack pinged already, that's my best guess as to when they'll finally give up.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

send Kanye to jail

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

this is beyond a whistle

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

We pay so much in satellites and operations just so that big boy can do his TV tweeting from a plane.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

it’s already open right

been open since like last spring at least

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

you've never seen the donald j trump eat bacon. it's just never happened.

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

:capitalism::dehumanize:

The GOP-infested board of my former employer is firing a bunch of faculty and staff. Would be cool if you fine people would sign this: https://actionnetwork.org/letters/tell-the-university-of-akron-trustees-and-president-rescind-or-resign?source=facebook

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

why the gently caress does air force one have a twitter account? imagine such a thing as a tweeting plane its just madness

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
:yooge: i just flew in from the white house and boy does fox news suck

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

no way that biden puts that low income housing rule back in place either

the democratic party has spent the last two years promising tax breaks to suburban home owners

Honestly, Biden not reimplementing obama-era policies that Trump rolled back is probably gonna be some of the most potent ammunition in a primary against Biden's VP in 2024.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1288507845416280066?s=20

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Honestly, Biden not reimplementing obama-era policies that Trump rolled back is probably gonna be some of the most potent ammunition in a primary against Biden's VP in 2024.

unfortunately, its the suburban home owners who vote in primaries

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Herman Cain has been intubated for nearly the entire period post Tulsa rally.

that was a month ago

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/1288509282158178311?s=19

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

D1E posted:

I'm looking forward to October. I mean, as much as I can look forward to anything.

Trump and Barr and the McConnell and the rest of the Republicans are going to pull out ALL the stops in order to remain in power.

If anyone hasn't crack pinged already, that's my best guess as to when they'll finally give up.

I wonder what the clearance Halloween candy situation will be this year

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Schmoe Cwead posted:

why the gently caress does air force one have a twitter account? imagine such a thing as a tweeting plane its just madness

it's an air conditioner installer in ohio

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Schmoe Cwead posted:

click the link

its a HVAC company

L
M
A
O

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1288465297968701440?s=20

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lmaaaooo thank u brave muhajideen

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

There is no halloween candy this year and what I mean halloween candy I mean those recess cups shaped like bats

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

biden polling at +2 in PA after all this means he's gonna lose PA by like 20 points lmao

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

his name is tim apple you fucks

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I can’t wait for the the tech company anti-trust investigation interview, an actual good thing that needs to happen, to be completely derailed by Jim Jordan and other GOP trash whining about people being allowed to criticize Trump on social media and the clear anti-conservative bias of being banned for calling for race wars and ethnic cleansing. If anything does come out of this hearing it’ll be tainted as biased because of that poo poo and will allow the tech companies to challenge it in courts and probably win on those grounds

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
will this make a return?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

a.lo posted:

There is no halloween candy this year and what I mean halloween candy I mean those recess cups shaped like bats

pumpkins. They're shaped like pumpkins, not bats

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I love it when he stumbles on the correct answer

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

lol @ that

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I'm sure this is hollow but lmao if the thing that causes actual change in portland is the governor realizing what it's like to be subject to a hostile occupying force she can't control

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

man look at those nice long necks. plenty of room for the guillotine to work its magic

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Wait so all these people will be in one easy to locate place

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

WHAT?!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Gripweed posted:

pumpkins. They're shaped like pumpkins, not bats

it's probably both honestly.

oh and also orange kit kats. no orange kit kats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Considering how much candy gets sold in the run up to Halloween, there must already be a lot manufactured and I bet even sitting in the stock rooms of gorcery stores by now.