Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol remember when he stood out because of his weirder than usual hair? so quaint now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol remember when he stood out because of his weirder than usual hair? so quaint now

no I'm not 80 years old lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

zegermans posted:

UPS thanked the miami cops for blowing away one of their drivers in a massive freeway shootout

Obviously. Cheaper than a pension

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1155305122911723526?s=19

Maybe Joe will roll this important campaign promise into his own agenda if she is VP

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
When someone on the Ukraine/Russia border shot down that plane full of scientists going to an AIDs Summit and everyone just kind of shrugged

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

best congressman

only person ever to beat a RICO case

did it by defending himself and using his cross exam time to ask at least one witness why she never slept with him

ultimately died from flipping a tractor and crushing himself

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

chairface posted:

best congressman

did it by defending himself and using his cross exam time to ask at least one witness why she never slept with him

Like, while driving it or while not driving it?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Accident Underwater posted:

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1155305122911723526?s=19

Maybe Joe will roll this important campaign promise into his own agenda if she is VP

The Times interviewed her and gave her a softball question about policies that could reach across the aisle, I think it was even in response to her suggesting she’d push such policies.

The example she gave? Fix potholes so poor people potentially pay less in tire/suspension repair.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Like, while driving it or while not driving it?

Driving it.

wikipedia posted:

Traficant was injured in an accident at his farm on September 23, 2014. A tractor he was driving into a pole barn flipped over and trapped him underneath. Traficant was taken to Salem Regional Medical Center in Salem, Ohio, then airlifted to St. Elizabeth's Health Center in Youngstown. On the evening of September 24, his wife described him as "sedated and not doing well."[36]

By the 27th he was dead and by the 29th he'd been buried in secret.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

chairface posted:

best congressman

also he beat the RICO case by arguing, according to Wikipedia, "that he accepted the bribes only as part of his own alleged secret undercover investigation into corruption" and then used the publicity from his case to get elected to Congress

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

chairface posted:

Driving it.

[flat_chalmers_saying_pathetic.pcx]

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

why do people do this, I've seen this variant around enough that it cant be a simple typo

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
syndrome isn't a proper noun

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Don't the Brits type like weirdos and do it Nasa and Aids.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

syndrome isn't a proper noun

Neither are auto, immune, or disease.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
maybe to you but that's your opinion

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Well for one thing, auto and immune aren't nouns at all.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lazy troll attempt, anyone can edit the HTML in a webpage and take a screenshot :rolleyes:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Lazy troll attempt, anyone can edit the HTML in a webpage and take a screenshot :rolleyes:

Well sure but it's moist turtleneck.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
trump did a product endorsement on the gat-drat resolute desk

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Our country's most important check on power was expecting the president to respect the dignity of the office too much to do product placements

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Burt Gherkin posted:

I love this clip from the Roy Moore scandal about 2 decades ago. Some hayseed yokel representing Moore tries to echo the claim that muslims can't be elected officials because you have to swear on the bible. Tapper makes this guy look like an absolute clown penis.

https://youtu.be/WFYRkzznsc0

i like how his mouth hangs open the whole time. literally a slack jawed yokel

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Neither are auto, immune, or disease.

Congrats on knowing precisely one of the words in AIDS

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

that chudge in Houston that dismissed all his juvenile cases the day after the 2018 election because he was having a sad about how "the anarchists had won"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ALFbrot posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ALFbrot posted:

lol

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Secretary of Energy, Rick Perry

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Trump's drawer full of cold medicine.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Comrayn posted:

Rick Perry was constantly ridiculed for being a moron so he started wearing glasses to look like a nerd so they'd stop calling him the r-word

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The drama over Corbyn pronouncing Jeffrey Epstein's name the wrong way.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Comrayn posted:

the fact that he was pretty much the most competent member of trumps cabinet is even funnier

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Comrayn posted:

he thought the doe was in charge of selling oil or whatever

d in “meats” class

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

there was an episode of Silver Spoons where Ricky Schroeder became President in a dream sequence and called Russia, he says “why don’t you walk to a cliff Yuri, and drop off!” which caused a nuclear war.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
British conservatives denouncing an inquiry into low pay and working conditions at SportsDirect as anti-working class, because SportsDirect stuff is cheap

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Herman Cain gave us some hilarious moments.

I will remember him fondly

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Snowy posted:

there was an episode of Silver Spoons where Ricky Schroeder became President in a dream sequence and called Russia, he says “why don’t you walk to a cliff Yuri, and drop off!” which caused a nuclear war.

There was an episode of Benson called "Scenario" where the characters do a nuclear war simulation so they're all in a bunker and Rene Auberjonois's character supposedly dies and they use his corpse to block radiation. I think in the end they just give up because it's all so horrible. (Yes, Benson was a sitcom.)