Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005
Someone remake the entire game from scratch so I can go back to playing a couple of hours of this game a year, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I got the thread for Lockjaw Costume Suggestions before Comixfan please come post before the mods take it away from me.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Whole lot of posts that don't have a private server listed anywhere.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Diabetic posted:

Whole lot of posts that don't have a private server listed anywhere.

Or so you think

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Really did nobody give him a copy of the cipher?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Irony.or.Death posted:

Really did nobody give him a copy of the cipher?

I had to get mine from a dead-drop 500 miles from my home.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

braise corn shoe

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Anyone keeping up with Marvel Avengers?

Terrible character designs apart, the game actually looks like it could be fun in this latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLSCkvjaycw

If there are a lot of costumes to unlock and varied builds for each character I could definitely see this being a decent game. Comes out September 4 on steam

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

but can we field four hulks

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Marvels Avengers thread will be up in early August. Gonna send this one off to the summer doldrums.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
how small can i make my wolverin

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

How does Taskmaster punch a car off a bridge? And why did his shield disintegrate? Honestly, I stopped watching right there. Too unrealistic.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

it's a SHIELD plasma shield
:goonsay:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/headfallsoff/status/1288621291235409930

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Lozareth posted:

How does Taskmaster punch a car off a bridge? And why did his shield disintegrate? Honestly, I stopped watching right there. Too unrealistic.

Isn’t that the kit from the udon limited series?

It’s good

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

Anyone keeping up with Marvel Avengers?

Terrible character designs apart, the game actually looks like it could be fun in this latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLSCkvjaycw

If there are a lot of costumes to unlock and varied builds for each character I could definitely see this being a decent game. Comes out September 4 on steam

Game looks like it plays itself half the time. Underwhelming.

Also, who is this scruffy green bastard pretending to be Hulk? I don't see a white tuxedo anywhere.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Quill posted:

Game looks like it plays itself half the time. Underwhelming.

Also, who is this scruffy green bastard pretending to be Hulk? I don't see a white tuxedo anywhere.

not quite a tux but

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
what a revoltin' development!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ICR posted:

Marvels Avengers thread will be up in early August. Gonna send this one off to the summer doldrums.

you will pry my marvel heroes thread from my cold, dead, cosmic hands

feller
Jul 5, 2006

ICR posted:

don't you dare close this thread !!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This thread will live forever just like Marvel Heroes.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
And on the thread these words appear:
'My name is Switch Flipper, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
That Avengers game is gonna be awful. It almost looks like they tried to replicate the weightless, everything is added in post, look of the movies but I don't want to believe that anyone making a AAA game would try and do that.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

IMO, move the thread to BYOB's crew subforum.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Move it to the MMO subforum and see how many people go for the new thread title.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oh no sorry I didn’t mean to close this thread. That’ll never happen because this game isn’t dead yet.

I meant I’m going to kill Avengers game to death by making that thread. I am so pump

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Like, this game is doing great. Still has a steam population, a nice login screen and people are playing it I am sure. See y’all in game

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Triple post because I’m living on the wild side today but x up to login

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Not gonna lie, totally preordering the avengers game because I’ve been looking forwards to it since that first trailer. I bought a PS4 for it! Which is funny since it’s not PS4 exclusive anymore.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

ICR posted:

X

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

ICR posted:

cosmic x

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Crosspost:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

ICR posted:

Oh no sorry I didn’t mean to close this thread. That’ll never happen because this game isn’t dead yet.

I meant I’m going to kill Avengers game to death by making that thread. I am so pump

OK I'm sorry I flew off the handle

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

yikes! posted:

OK I'm sorry I flew off the handle

It’s ok you had good intentions. I respect you so much and I won’t besmirch.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

on the one hand i want to do dumb two hour raids with this crew again but on the other hand there's like no loving characters in the new game.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

ICR posted:

x

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
Oh Kamala must have finally apologised to Israel, why else would they include her in the new game

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Thanks to the primaries, I can't hear that name without thinking "a fuckin' cop".

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

BabyFur Denny posted:

Oh Kamala must have finally apologised to Israel, why else would they include her in the new game

Islam is right about everything.

I apologize for nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I need help, I keep running into this error when trying to connect to the private server.