Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Glad to see my decades-long run of despising Bill Clinton is finally corroborated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Laterite posted:

Glad to see my decades-long run of despising Bill Clinton is once again corroborated.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Man, I've been wanting to see this dirt for months. And now...now I don't. I doubt these people will ever see a jail cell.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Victory Position posted:

can someone explain how Mike Cernovich of all loving people managed to slip, fall three stories, and then flip in such a way that he accidentally opened the Ark of the Covenant on the way down

https://hitchhikers.fandom.com/wiki/Infinite_Improbability_Drive

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
DERSH DERSH DERSH DERSH DERSH DERSH DERSH DERSH

Lokar
Mar 10, 2006

paul_soccer12 posted:

DERSH DERSH DERSH DERSH DERSH DERSH DERSH DERSH

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1289043851844423682?s=20

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Victory Position posted:

can someone explain how Mike Cernovich of all loving people managed to slip, fall three stories, and then flip in such a way that he accidentally opened the Ark of the Covenant on the way down

Dershowitz was paying him the whole time to unseal the docs thinking they’d exonerate him somehow!

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
Chapo was right

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i googled briefly and qanon seems to be completely quiet about the numerous and obvious bill gates and epstein connections

but they go in hard on bill gates is spreading corona or some poo poo

further evidence of an op

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Whoa, Dershowitz is caught up in all this? Crazy...

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Billg just wanted to make sure the victims had genuine windows licenses. BSA doesn't have an office there

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Epstein Thread: Furiously mashing f5 on Dershowitz's twitter

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/anon_sara/status/1289045902133547011

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Maxwell's lawyer constantly objecting and the prosecutor rolling over it is :lmao:

e: though its not 100% clear this is trump, it might be a french dude

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Pritzker of Hyatt

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

StashAugustine posted:

Maxwell's lawyer constantly objecting and the prosecutor rolling over it is :lmao:

e: though its not 100% clear this is trump, it might be a french dude

listen to ALAB podcast

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

very little of any of this was unknown. we even knew about the clooney thing. everybody burned here was already exposed.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I didn't know Clooney was a pedo. That makes me sad - the realization that an actor I respected and believed was likely to be a good human being is actually a loving disgusting pervert.

Dersh was loving obvious. That guy could not loving shut up about it.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Dersh will never pay for his crimes

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

D1E posted:

I didn't know Clooney was a pedo. That makes me sad - the realization that an actor I respected and believed was likely to be a good human being is actually a loving disgusting pervert.

Dersh was loving obvious. That guy could not loving shut up about it.

I think the implication from this testimony is that Clooney got a blowing from Ghislaine. that's all.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Yeah everything thing I've seen so far was known

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the new, shocking part is the extent to which the government covered up for Epstein

which I guess is expected as a CIA asset

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

Whoa, Dershowitz is caught up in all this? Crazy...

remember when Dershowitz and Ken Starr were Epsteins lawyers when he got his ridiculous deal? Yes, that Ken Starr. Small world

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Laterite posted:

Glad to see my decades-long run of despising Bill Clinton is finally corroborated.

uhh I have some bad news about the last couple decades of you werent aware...

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I just want, in this, the best of all possible worlds, to see Steven Pinker get taken down.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Google Butt posted:

Yeah everything thing I've seen so far was known

Bill Clinton getting a hot tub blowjob I don't think was known previously, though of course totally unsurprising.

The part about the room full of TV monitors sure seems to imply that there is a poo poo load of video evidence somewhere.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Excelzior posted:

the new, shocking part is the extent to which the government covered up for Epstein

which I guess is expected as a CIA asset

The CIA works for the ultra rich, not the other way around

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

StashAugustine posted:

Was this picture actually at Mar-a-lago? Ive heard that rumored but I don't recall a confirmation

I think the documentary said it was Ghislaine's London house?

Maria Juana
May 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

D1E posted:

Lol is this a joke

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ikanreed posted:

Dersh will never pay for his crimes

we got a sob story about how was being shunned at the Hamptons once

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

ikanreed posted:

The CIA works for the ultra rich, not the other way around

Are you sure? The rich only have money, and usually no talent. Spooks can outmaneuver them. And they probably view their financiers as marks, the same way they manipulate literally everyone else victimized or caught up in all their operations.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Happy Thread posted:

Are you sure? The rich only have money, and usually no talent. Spooks can outmaneuver them. And they probably view their financiers as marks, the same way they manipulate literally everyone else victimized or caught up in all their operations.

why? to what end? the end of the cia is the maintenance of the system that allows to ultra rich to exist. regardless of the particulars of any operation they are the help

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
I say they are an indistinguishable party from the ultra rich. Whose money is it really if it's the spooks who have all the leverage? All the extortion footage? All the means of deception? The understanding of foreign policy and machinations and plotting overthrow?

The ultra rich surely consider themselves the bosses, but might just be a bunch of stupid trust fund babies whose job is holding onto money for its real owners until each time it's needed. Same way Robert Maxwell was used for his newspaper's funds, then thrown out at the end of his usefulness.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

The Bush family is incredibly rich and they literally were in charge of the CIA. It seems difficult to draw distinctions.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
lmao it's a whole year before jizzlane's trial even starts. imagine all the possible course of events that could take place between now and then.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Happy Thread posted:

is it really if it's the spooks who have all the leverage? All the extortion footage? All the means of deception? The understanding of foreign policy and machinations and plotting overthrow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzuMMvDdZ-M&t=8s

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Fourteen million, six hundred and five possible outcomes, zero where she survives.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Fourteen million, six hundred and five possible outcomes, zero where she survives.

My money's on Indo-Pakistani nuclear exchange that inadvertently draws in the rest of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Ghislane will be the first running man contestant