Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1289345423929274368?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/freedarko/status/1289338303766867969

this is the angle right before he hangs himself

powerful enough pedophiles gain Carroll's Curvaturacy, a mathematical ability to distort space-time curvature

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

gradenko_2000 posted:

Programmed To Kill

It keeps popping up. There was a third tweet above those two as well.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/huwlemmey/status/1289293715928952834?s=19

Prince Andrew was presumably unconscious and tied to a chair at the time.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Dr. Killjoy posted:

powerful enough pedophiles gain Carroll's Curvaturacy, a mathematical ability to distort space-time curvature

why are there so many god drat glasses on that table

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Sir Tonk posted:

drat it would own if this stuff had come out while hillary was president

It wouldn't have

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1289355019133702144

lol

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Excelzior posted:

why are there so many god drat glasses on that table

water, wine, adrenochrome

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Paying tribute to his fellow pedo friend, Steven Pinker, with that Phil Spector-ish hairdo.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

What a Dersh Bag.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

uh excuse me, when i was on pedo island ~with my grandchildren~

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Talking about how you took your granddaughter to infamous Pedo Island to meet your infamous Pedo client who got arrested for pedophila several times is a bold way to deny pedophila or facilitating pedophila.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I love that even if you accept his laughable excuse at face value, it still makes him out to be a massive piece of poo poo. "Well if I can't stay in my house outside NY for a weekend, might as well fly all the loving way to the Virgin Islands to crash somewhere else"

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

My "I was only on pedo island with my grandchildren" T-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt.

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

Did Dersh's grandson go to Harvard? There was a Cum Town episode where they told a story they heard from someone at the Harvard Lampoon: they had a friend who lost their virginity on Little St. James, and he flew there with his grandfather on the Lolita Express. I don't remember anything else about the episode sorry.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

eshock posted:

Did Dersh's grandson go to Harvard? There was a Cum Town episode where they told a story they heard from someone at the Harvard Lampoon: they had a friend who lost their virginity on Little St. James, and he flew there with his grandfather on the Lolita Express. I don't remember anything else about the episode sorry.

hosed up if true link please

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

eshock posted:

yep

also has a staff page for the Harvard Lampoon

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

now do godspeed You! black emperor

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Happy Thread posted:

It wouldn't have

obviously, just saying tho

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/BarkyBoogz/status/1289315577119543299

:yeshaha:

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

lmao 'I only went to pedo island so my grandson could lose his virginity to a sex slave'

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

The Dersh + "Camp Jabberwocky" connection is a bit...uh something....

quote:

Martha’s Vineyard Cerebral Palsy Camp, better known as Camp Jabberwocky, is not your regular summer camp. With volunteer counselors and running solely on donations, the Camp brings together love, passion, and friendships that are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Focusing on the magic of the camp, campers and counselors prepare for one of their biggest events this year. The Camp invites the Island to commemorate 60 years of the “Jabberwocky love”. The Diamond Jubilee celebration will be held at the Tabernacle in Oak Bluffs on Tuesday, July 16 from 7pm to 9:30pm. Hosted by Dr. Timothy Johnson, the celebration will feature many special guests including Chad Stokes of Dispatch and State Radio, pianist David Crohan, The Vineyard Sound, Rick and The Drum Workshop, Alan Dershowitz and Friends, and several Jabberwocky campers.

With an event like this comes sweat, tears, and days of preparation and hard work. The planning of this celebration has not only tired out many campers and counselors, but it has also added to the excitement of introducing to the Island what Jabberwocky is all about. According to Meller, the Island of Martha’s Vineyard is what helps hold the compassion of the camp all together while the heart of it all is the campers.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Trabisnikof posted:

The Dersh + "Camp Jabberwocky" connection is a bit...uh something....

quote:

Chad Stokes of Dispatch and State Radio

unironically, my favs :ohdear:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Talking about how you took your granddaughter to infamous Pedo Island to meet your infamous Pedo client who got arrested for pedophila several times is a bold way to deny pedophila or facilitating pedophila.

lol reminds me of when roy moore's fried told a story about the time they all went to a child brothel in vietnam but roy didn't do anything once they were there, and thats how he know roy couldn't possibly be a pedophile

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Guess the CIA funding ran out

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Ellen Degenerate.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I sincerely hope Ellen jumps on the right wing grifter train after she's cancelled

canqued
Jan 18, 2020

Hey gang,

Billionaires rule the port-state world. They steal, gently caress, and murder children. Wage slavery is just a woke spin on chattel slavery. This pseudo-progressive drop-cloth draped over the crime scene that is humanity's brief flirtation with civilization is suspended from the hooks of mass delusions like consumerism, tribalism, and neo-liberalism.

... but let's take a quick second to see what some schizo impersonating yakov smirnoff has to say about all this.

Yakov?

"BRAIN ITSELF CAN PRODUCE LOTS OF ELECTRICAL SIGNALS WHICH CAN BE SEEN IN EEG TEST OF BRAIN. BY RESONATING SKULL, EAR BONES AND AGITATING BODY NEURAL SYSTEM AND CHANGING BRAIN NATURAL ELECTRICAL FREQUENCY THEY CAN EVEN INDUCE SYNTHETIC DREAMS OR NIGHTMARE IN TARGETED PERSONALS FOR MIND CONTROL PURPOSE BY PROGRAMMING THE INDIVIDUAL FOR UPCOMING DAY"

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

heres a wink nudge on the topic from 17 years ago but shits been real since the 80s

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/23/magazine/the-sound-of-things-to-come.html

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
feeling pretty vindicated, i never liked ellen; she seemed to have a weird distant, fake vibe i never could understand when everyone talked about how nice she was

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

what did they say she did

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Take adrenochrome, rape kids, kill kids, be cia.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

really just nasty to absolutely everyone

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Killed the Sasquatch aliens when they wanted to be revealed on her show

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
She humiliated dick the birthday boy

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

Take adrenochrome, rape kids, kill kids, be cia.

ok you're mixing up ellen with jimmy fallon again

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/jennajameson/status/1289306929311780864

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

The Saucer Hovers posted:

heres a wink nudge on the topic from 17 years ago but shits been real since the 80s

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/23/magazine/the-sound-of-things-to-come.html

Huh, never heard of this. That's wild. Could cause some real trouble with a gadget like that.

And back then he was using a cd player. Presumably the portable devices are now much smaller.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
love my zune with built in anti-personnel sonic blast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
I can't find a single youtube video of anyone trying one out that they either bought or assembled. Maybe the claims are exaggerated