Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

snrmp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Giga Gaia posted:

ive turned myself into a storm morty

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

'Assets such as stocks and Bitcoin'

Are you loving kidding me

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

some people are saying they just have too much money, can you believe it, no one was saying this until sleepy joe biden

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
hmm maybe the time to have that "cash heavy" revelation was back in 2018 before the fed became wall street's bitch again

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Giga Gaia posted:

ive turned myself into a storm morty

d*mn

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Assets, such as bitcoin.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Xaris posted:

in honor of plunkey's birthday i made fried mochiko chicken

cant really taste the mochi flour but it was also my first time frying chicken. came out well but i think needed better coating in mochi flour

you say ur honoring plinkey then you post a dish with green poo poo all over it. seems more like an attack.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Isaias wimped back to being a tropical storm. This keeps happening, storms losing power or swerving away at the last minute. Face it, were not getting a covicane this year.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tarlo

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
trap

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

'Assets such as stocks and Bitcoin and artisinal bespoke feet Henai'

No, don't look into my background and who is sponsoring me. I am a legit writer for Bloomberg dot com

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

dobald strut

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
INVEST-SNOO

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47hYnXu7TgI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFj5OajLznE

oops betrayed :sad:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:911:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:d2a:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Gripweed posted:

I came up with a joke for you guys.

What does a vegan who posts on 4chan eat?

A based plant diet.

How do I not have a probe button

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
this year is dedicated to the brave fighters of cspam

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:popeye:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

maelsnoo

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Guys, it's just a bit of moldy lung. It's fine.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1289143780600418305?s=19

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ex post facho posted:

this year is dedicated to the brave fighters of cspam

the sharts echo thru the streets of arbys

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Just call the painters to come in a scrape the mold away and seal it up with a new coat, nbd

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bilirubin posted:

How do I not have a probe button

Are we not allowed to make jokes on a comedy forum anymore???????

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

2DCAT posted:

This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read

turn on my monitor :vince:

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

are hurricanes supposed to decloak right before hitting land like that

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:lmao:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

bloomberg publishes lovely articles like this where they take edge cases and then apply it to everyone as if its good advice.

like:

quote:

For a while, Brian Harrington, 28, had been satisfied with a high-yield savings account at Ally Bank, earning a risk-free 2%. Now, the marketing consultant in Anaheim, California, is planning to convert his remaining $15,000 in savings into bitcoin. He thinks the future is one of long-term economic stagnation and low rates.

this is just the kind of thing someone who is wildly ignorant about investing would do. this part is vague but apparently he was happy with $15,000 earning 2% per year, but now hes just taking the last of his available cash (outside of checking i presume) and shoving it into the riskiest asset possible? thats a huge flip that most people dont make

ally bank (which this seems to also be an ad for) is offering 1% interest on deposits now. so his annual earnings went from $300 to $150 and now hes just jumping into the deep end of one of the riskiest assets he can possibly own? this is not sensible.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

we're going to have to watch this guy's arms fall off from gangrene aren't we :sad:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I'm well into deleting pictures of my family to fit these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
even gold, i can't see any point of dealing in it unless: you're pledged to pay it to someone, as people were until 1933; or you need to do transactions right now without going through banks, like the governments of Iran and Venezuela