Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Back in 08 when he was running for office I had the joy of waiting outside my work because a fire alarm was going off and a delivery driver was waiting too and he started going off about Barrack HUSSEIN Obama. Really giving that middle name a ton of emphasis. Also while this was happening one of the IT guys was also outside and he was wearing a "Swift boat veterans for truth" shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Obamailure

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Whenever the dems run A Troop for election and are shocked when they get smeared anyway

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i still have a hard time believing that people do this without being embarrassed, after 8 years of Obaquack Obabo

I can’t believe anyone thinks referring to a black president with names meant to evoke racist caricatures of ignorant savages beating drums in the jungle is in any way comparable to mildly misspelling the name of a corrupt white supremacist who is actively working to swerve the most powerful nation on the planet into all-out fascism.

Let’s call it a stalemate.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I can’t believe anyone thinks referring to a black president with names meant to evoke racist caricatures of ignorant savages beating drums in the jungle is in any way comparable to mildly misspelling the name of a corrupt white supremacist who is actively working to swerve the most powerful nation on the planet into all-out fascism.

Let’s call it a stalemate.

go back to dnd, liberal

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
"swerving america to fascism" thanks for the contribution either a) an idiot or b) someone who just woke up from a coma after 300 years

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Peanut President posted:

"swerving america to fascism" thanks for the contribution either a) an idiot or b) someone who just woke up from a coma after 300 years

Sorry I made fun of your friend, Mr. President, but Tromp actually is extra lovely and having a noticeably negative effect on, like, everything.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Sorry I made fun of your friend, Mr. President, but Tromp actually is extra lovely and having a noticeably negative effect on, like, everything.

it’s true cspam is super right wing and that’s definitely why you’re getting told off for making incredibly weak dunk attempts

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

yeah if you were really trying to dunk on cspam for being racist you could just point out that they kept mixing up ben carson and herman cain for like a week

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Declan MacManus posted:

yeah if you were really trying to dunk on cspam for being racist you could just point out that they kept mixing up ben carson and herman cain for like a week

I don’t think cspam is particularly racist, but lol yeah that was something.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

raprock obama

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Barack the Islamic Shock Hussein Superallah Obama

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lmao

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Compared to, like, other presidents? Lol

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Also a fantastic description of Obama's presidency

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Baquack Obamailure

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Gobblecoque posted:

the "who's worse trump or bush" thread outed a ton of these people lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Tulip posted:

Obamailure

wrap it up

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

are you literally a loving child

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
misspelling names is funny and a low effort way to have a moment of pleasure reading about our demon cracker nation and hellworld in general

tourmp lol

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3002017

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Declan MacManus posted:

Herman Cain: *dies*

Goons: "I cant believe Ben Carson, Mike Tyson, Keith David, and Malcolm Jamal-Warner are all dead!!"

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Peanut President posted:

are you literally a loving child
You double posted in your haste to totally own me for misspelling Trimp’s name and pointing out that it’s dumb to equate that to the Obungo family insults.

Kitfox88 posted:

misspelling names is funny and a low effort way to have a moment of pleasure reading about our demon cracker nation and hellworld in general

tourmp lol
Yes.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
tired: confusing Ben Carson and Herman Cain.
wired: confusing them both with Reince Priebus and getting into fights online about it.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Kitfox88 posted:

tourmp lol

its a joke that has been run into the ground so hard that it actually reached the earths core and now the earth magnetic poles are reversed and we need to send a ragtag team of naive nerds and cynical soldiers to save it

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
i only use his full name: “Dangerous” Donald Make Things Worse

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Gobblecoque posted:

I think prior to Covid it was easy to argue that Trump was no worse than the rest of the modern US presidents, he just has the mask off.

I find that argument harder to swallow in the last 6 months, though. Its hard to imagine anyone else bungling the covid response as bad as he has, for as long as he has. Regardless of malice, other US presidents had better self-preservation instincts, and would've been more effective out of the simple urge to stay in power. If Trump loses in November, its 100% going to be because he got a quarter million Americans killed by being an incredible dumbshit.

Reagan sat on his hands about AIDS, but AIDS wasnt killing people this fast, and, importantly, AIDS wasnt killing folks who were likely to vote Reagan.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I think prior to Covid it was easy to argue that Trump was no worse than the rest of the modern US presidents, he just has the mask off.

I find that argument harder to swallow in the last 6 months, though. Its hard to imagine anyone else bungling the covid response as bad as he has, for as long as he has. Regardless of malice, other US presidents had better self-preservation instincts, and would've been more effective out of the simple urge to stay in power. If Trump loses in November, its 100% going to be because he got a quarter million Americans killed by being an incredible dumbshit.

Reagan sat on his hands about AIDS, but AIDS wasnt killing people this fast, and, importantly, AIDS wasnt killing folks who were likely to vote Reagan.

trump is yet to kill a million iraqis so im pretty sure even with covid he's still responsible for significantly fewer deaths than gwb

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

hillary and biden would've had the same outcomes because the proper response would've been Bad For The Economy

like yeah maybe chuds wouldn't be drinking bleach from that dumbass press conference, but the response would've still absolutely been politicized and insufficient because an "early" shutdown was not in the short term interest of the private sector

trump is not uniquely terrible and people unironically using terms like "mango shitgibbon" clearly weren't paying attention since at least 9/11

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
If only Hillary were president then all states could have fared as well as New York against covid

lmao

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

That's what he is. The loving rear end in a top hat is a date rapist. I don't loath this piece of poo poo because he is a center-of-right politician or because he panders or because he doesn't support my interests. Anyone with any sort of power in this worthless country would slice my throat and my interests to get ahead. They don't give a poo poo about truth or fairness or equality. So in this respect Obama is nothing special. So that's not why I loathe him.

I loathe this motherfucker because of what he does to people like me. More naive than me, but like me. Younger than me, but like me. More optimistic than me, but like me.

I hate Obama because of what he does to the equivalent of my retarded brother.

Even republicans realize that McCain is a soft-serve piece of poo poo funneled into a nutcase. No matter how worthless or sick or mindless republican voters are, they are going into this election with eyes wide open.

But not the liberal youth. They believe in this loving bitch. This self-serving date rapist spineless cowardly slippery and smooth slick Brooks Brothers suit of nothing. He's somehow convinced them to believe in him. To be optimistic. To "hope" for "change".

Here's the thing, though. He's full of poo poo. It's obvious to anyone with the right eye. But people like my retarded brothers and sisters, they don't see it.

So if you wonder why I hate Baquack Obama, it isn't because I fell for his bullshit. It's because I know people who are intellectually and emotionally close to my worldview who fell for it. And they are giving him millions of their dollars and thousands of hours of their time just so he can ignore them the moment he doesn't need them anymore and do exactly the opposite of what my brothers and sisters thought he would do.

Yes, it's my brothers and sisters' fault for leaving the party, drunkenly walking across the overgrown grass in the backyard and wandering into the outhouse on the edge of the Ozark woods with Baquack Obamailure. But it's his fault for raping them.

He is a son of bitch. Because at least Hillary and McCain had enough balls to scoff at the idea of hope or change, in this country, at this moment, by politicians with the same old, self-obsessed ideals that they all hold.

But Obama packaged "hope" and "change" as a big red roofie and shoved it down my 12 year-old sister's throat with his fingers until she gagged on his wedding ring, all because he knew once she swallowed it he would get what he wanted.

gently caress Barack Obama.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Somehow had never seen that... epic

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
much of what he posted about obama's character was rather prescient. considering how often paradol ex was wrong about pretty much every other thing, it was probably a coincidence.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hillary and biden would've had the same outcomes because the proper response would've been Bad For The Economy

like yeah maybe chuds wouldn't be drinking bleach from that dumbass press conference, but the response would've still absolutely been politicized and insufficient because an "early" shutdown was not in the short term interest of the private sector

trump is not uniquely terrible and people unironically using terms like "mango shitgibbon" clearly weren't paying attention since at least 9/11

Williingness to wear masks spiked substantially in right wingers when he finally wore one. He's especially bad for this moment in time. Bush is obviously worse overall (give trump 4 more years like joey joe joe junior shabadoo biden wants to, and we'll see the body count comparison)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

welp just remembered fred thompson lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lol that was one of the first signs that trump really was president

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

is this some d&d copypasta or are you admitting that you don't see people outside the us as actual human beings?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ScipioAfro posted:

Bernie is mean.

Conservatives considered obama the angriest president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Kitfox88 posted:

tourmp lol