Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

i liked amid evil a lot better than dusk fursonally

amid evil was more polished gameplay wise byt dusk had the janky enemies which felt closer to that era of videogames whetehr it was intentional or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

because i played amil evil straight after dusk my mind was blown seeing the smooth animation of the enemies like it was 1997 and id just loaded quake 2 for the first time all over again lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

27. Sekiro (Homecoming ending), gonna keep doing NG+'s to get that plat

In Training fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Aug 1, 2020

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

1. final fantasy three

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

14. Outer Wilds. Really enjoyed this, I can't think of another adventure game I've enjoyed more in the past 10 years or so.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Maya Fey posted:

14. Outer Wilds. Really enjoyed this, I can't think of another adventure game I've enjoyed more in the past 10 years or so.

It's seriously a masterpiece.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beat metal gear solid psx. i played this game 10000 times 100 years ago and could beat it on hard and extreme w/o dying. well the only thing "extreme" about it now is the extremely bad controls. why does snake only turn 45 degrees when aiming. at least the combat is better than [d]dark souls[/b]. i also forgot this game ends with a 10 minute loreena mckennit hippy celtic song and a montage of bears. i give it a 4.5 out of 5. a true classic. since you're all smooth brain normies who play western open world games however i suggest you avoid it :twisted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

i beat metal gear solid psx. i played this game 10000 times 100 years ago and could beat it on hard and extreme w/o dying. well the only thing "extreme" about it now is the extremely bad controls. why does snake only turn 45 degrees when aiming. at least the combat is better than [d]dark souls[/b]. i also forgot this game ends with a 10 minute loreena mckennit hippy celtic song and a montage of bears. i give it a 4.5 out of 5. a true classic. since you're all smooth brain normies who play western open world games however i suggest you avoid it :twisted:

I will. Thanks.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

actually, im currently playing epic red pilled mra open world rape game kingdom come: deliverance on the epic store

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the first time i rented this game i was blown away when the guards followed my footprints in the snow it felt like the most unfair bullshit to me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

JOHN CENA posted:

the first time i rented this game i was blown away when the guards followed my footprints in the snow it felt like the most unfair bullshit to me

its cool. what else is cool is getting into the base is probably the hardest stealth segment in the game, since you have no life and can't just walk up behind the dumbass guards and unload your socom into the back of their heads.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Maya Fey posted:

that game rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

final fantasy 7. still a fuckin cool game after all these years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

26a. Final Fantasy VII Remake 100% Play Log.

My first plat since MGSV. I love this game and I will probably play it two more times before the second part comes out.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I did a casual baby speedrun of Hollow Knight to get the achievement for beating it in under 5 hours. My final time was 2:17. I followed a guide though.

The hardest part was doing the last boss with almost no upgrades except one OP spell. I'm used to having Longnail so without it I had to really get up in its face.

big deal fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Aug 1, 2020

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
24. X-Men Legends

Does anyone in this thread have a mutant power?

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I dont' think I've beat that since right after it came out even though it's still my favorite after playing through 2 and 3 several times each.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

15. Observer. boring soma-like kind of thing with rutger hauer as a cybercop. it reminded me of the old fmv game Ripper but nowhere near as entertaining

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Maya Fey posted:

15. Observer. boring soma-like kind of thing with rutger hauer as a cybercop. it reminded me of the old fmv game Ripper but nowhere near as entertaining

Agreed, but, it was also free on the epic game store

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Arrhythmia posted:

:cheers:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

its awesome seeing games from the epic store trickle through the games beat list and nodding in agreement

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

EmmyOk posted:

Dark Souls 2: It didn't have the highs of dark souls but it did actually have many of the lows. Could be insanely frustrating in parts but I played it for 120 hours so either it's good or I have had a total brain collapse.

This is like everyone’s initial experience with ds2 lol. Good poo poo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life. A really good send-off for Kiryu and Haruka. Combat in the new engine is really fun and some of the substories were on the same level as 0’s. I’ll keep it installed and hop back in periodically between now and the release of 7 to finish up some of the side content I didn’t complete like the clan creator stuff, but otherwise I’m done with Yakuza until November, which is a strange feeling

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life. A really good send-off for Kiryu and Haruka. Combat in the new engine is really fun and some of the substories were on the same level as 0’s. I’ll keep it installed and hop back in periodically between now and the release of 7 to finish up some of the side content I didn’t complete like the clan creator stuff, but otherwise I’m done with Yakuza until November, which is a strange feeling

Respek

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i want to beat final fantasy 4...but once you enter the underground the pacing for the game just hits such an un-fun brick wall :(

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

The Touryst

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
The Last of Us Part II. loved it. loved it a lot

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

lmao

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

1. Surge 2
2. Shakedown Hawaii
3. Gravity Rush
4. FF7r
5. Modern Warfare
6. Doom Eternal
7. Streets of Rage 4 (like a million times)

Replaying through Horizon Zero Dawn now and will probably hit up Curse of the Moon 2 soon.
Thinking about playing the Nioh games at some ppoint? Or attempting DSII once again (rage quit it ages ago)

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Professor of Cats posted:

1. Surge 2
2. Shakedown Hawaii
3. Gravity Rush
4. FF7r
5. Modern Warfare
6. Doom Eternal
7. Streets of Rage 4 (like a million times)

Replaying through Horizon Zero Dawn now and will probably hit up Curse of the Moon 2 soon.
Thinking about playing the Nioh games at some ppoint? Or attempting DSII once again (rage quit it ages ago)

Both Nioh games rock and I enjoyed them a lot more than DSII

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
both Sora's and Riku's stories

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (movie)
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (movie)
Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD
  • Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-
  • Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover (movie)
Kingdom Hearts III
  • Kingdom Hearts III
  • Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind
Other
  • Kingdom Hearts VR Experience
  • Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Yakuza Kiwami

Cried at the end. Good story.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Yakuza Kiwami

Cried at the end. Good story.

The whole final act is just gutpunch after gutpunch lol. Insanely good story

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
25. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Great Spin Learned, Advanced Treacherous Tower Clear, Hylian Shield Found, Red Mail Found)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

And the Maiamais?

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
You need all the Maimais to get Great Spin.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mamkute posted:

thank you

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Mamkute posted:

I've been saying this for years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beat the "level 1" of mr driller remastered but level 2 is MUICh harder. the real mister driller reamstered begins here