Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hillary and biden would've had the same outcomes because the proper response would've been Bad For The Economy

like yeah maybe chuds wouldn't be drinking bleach from that dumbass press conference, but the response would've still absolutely been politicized and insufficient because an "early" shutdown was not in the short term interest of the private sector

trump is not uniquely terrible and people unironically using terms like "mango shitgibbon" clearly weren't paying attention since at least 9/11

also worth remembering that people like to blame Trump for the right wing not respecting Covid lockdowns, mask-wearing, etc., but imagine how much worse their response would have been if President Hillary was telling people to shut down their businesses and wear masks

like, at least in theory a Trump admin and a Trump president can get some of those people onside by, for instance, Trump finally saying things are bad and wearing a mask in public

they would literally never, NEVER, have come onside to a President Hillary telling them the same things

and Trump as a Fox News pundit would still have been telling people to drink bleach and use hydroxycloroquine, and they still would have been doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
That week when all of twitter thought melania was dead

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

vyelkin posted:

also worth remembering that people like to blame Trump for the right wing not respecting Covid lockdowns, mask-wearing, etc., but imagine how much worse their response would have been if President Hillary was telling people to shut down their businesses and wear masks

like, at least in theory a Trump admin and a Trump president can get some of those people onside by, for instance, Trump finally saying things are bad and wearing a mask in public

they would literally never, NEVER, have come onside to a President Hillary telling them the same things

and Trump as a Fox News pundit would still have been telling people to drink bleach and use hydroxycloroquine, and they still would have been doing it

Although if we're going to play that game, what would Gore have done after 9/11

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

You double posted in your haste to totally own me for misspelling Trimp’s name and pointing out that it’s dumb to equate that to the Obungo family insults.

I was legit asking because you honestly believe that america wasn't a fascist country until january 20 2017. like if you're actually 16 then hey alright everyone was a dumbass kid once but if you're an adult then lmao

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Krazyface posted:

As if SA was immune to that dumb theory

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

As if SA was immune to that dumb theory

I dont think shes dead but i think they've absolutely had Trump show up places with a Melania body double

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Remember when a reporter asked trump about melania and he said 'she's right there, watching from that window" then pointed at an entirely empty window.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

StashAugustine posted:

i love these

what would john mccain have done with the arab spring

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Declan MacManus posted:

i love these

john mccain would have done his best to give america another war

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Declan MacManus posted:

i love these

what would ross perot have done with yugoslavia

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Declan MacManus posted:

i love these

he would've bombed, bombed, bombed, bombed bombed Iran

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

StashAugustine posted:

what would ross perot have done with yugoslavia

given us more of the best dana carvey impression

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

What would Reagan have done if instead of collapsing the Soviets launched their nukes

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Feldegast42 posted:

What would Reagan have done if instead of collapsing the Soviets launched their nukes

Ejaculated.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

StashAugustine posted:

Certainly something stupid, just probably not as dumb as what we got

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

StashAugustine posted:

Been impeached by both parties for not being bloodthirsty enough in his response. President Lieberman, VP John McCain.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
6% of Hillary voters in North Carolina were not sure if she was the devil or not.

https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PPP_Release_NC_80916.pdf

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

anyone else think it'd actually be funny if the "biden wants to nominate obama to the supreme court" lib fantasy was true? we'd get one more round of obama looking flummoxed and angry as the republicans roll him once again.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

DMCrimson posted:

6% of Hillary voters in North Carolina were not sure if she was the devil or not.

https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PPP_Release_NC_80916.pdf

Hey that's me. I'm a North Carolina Hillary voter, can't say with any certainty that she's not an incarnation of the light bearer

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
lol if you think the Devil isn't actually the good guy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
please do not slander lucifer

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
there's also that poll from '16 that had like 2% of hillary supporters in florida who believed that she was a literal demon

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

If I'm on the phone with some Very Serious Pollster and they ask me "Do you think x is the incarnation of Satan made flesh in this earthly realm?" I am going to say "yes" no matter who it is.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Krazyface posted:

Bigger Melania.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
ivanka in front of congress, nipples protruding shamefully

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Kitfox88 posted:

excellent username

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Kitfox88 posted:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

StashAugustine posted:

There wouldn't have been a 9/11 because Bush did it.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when Obama was criticized for making bank on a speaking tour after his presidency so trevor noah jujitsu-ed it into a race thing

God drat that's not funny, it still loving pisses me off to this day

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is very possible that anyone other than bush would not have invaded iraq (ostensibly) because of 9/11.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

marianne willlaimson owning ben shapiro about getting laid

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Obama mustard-colored suit imbroglio.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMEppXiklfg

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Declan MacManus posted:

yeah if you were really trying to dunk on cspam for being racist you could just point out that they kept mixing up ben carson and herman cain for like a week

I was disappointed by C-SPAM when Tekashi 6ix9ine was thrown in the slammer for racketeering and conspiracy to commit murder and people started posting pics of XXXTentacion, who looked nothing like him (except for having colorful hair), had never heart anyone, and had been recently assassinated. I tried explaining the difference between them and peeps were still confused so a mod or IK put a moratorium on the subject. It was pretty early morning and I guess not everyone had had their coffee yet but there's no excuse for impugning the memory of a dead man by making vaguely racist jokes about a different minority rapper. Frankly I think Day Crew gets too much slack cut for them sometimes.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Yes it’s hosed up to mix those two up but Xxxtentacion admitted to domestic abuse, it’s not true he never hurt anybody.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I dont think shes dead but i think they've absolutely had Trump show up places with a Melania body double

several times, including well after the incident where Melania was not seen by the public for several weeks. The double I've seen used several times is shorter than Melania and is always scowly, and she wears extra-large shades to obscure more of her face. Trump had her out on the tarmac after a flight when he was addressing the press sometime last year and it was a real blast from the past. You will never, ever, see a member of the press corps ask fake Melania a question. My guess is she's a secret service agent who got roped into the duty and is pissed off at the world, hence the chronic scowl.

GalacticAcid posted:

Yes it’s hosed up to mix those two up but Xxxtentacion admitted to domestic abuse, it’s not true he never hurt anybody.

aww, that's lovely

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

several times, including well after the incident where Melania was not seen by the public for several weeks. The double I've seen used several times is shorter than Melania and is always scowly, and she wears extra-large shades to obscure more of her face. Trump had her out on the tarmac after a flight when he was addressing the press sometime last year and it was a real blast from the past. You will never, ever, see a member of the press corps ask fake Melania a question. My guess is she's a secret service agent who got roped into the duty and is pissed off at the world, hence the chronic scowl.

Wait Bigger Melania is real? Where's the wiki?

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

That time Ted Cruz pulled a "well, actually," on a carbon nanotube Donald Trump Supporter mould

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkCifM0kDd0

Oakleys wrapped around that skull tighter'n a witch's tit.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

drat he got owned. This is what happens when you study "debate" and not posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I have it on good authority, from a famous screenwriter and director, that Ted Cruz is a master debater.