Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

(not mine)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

They’ve made a few... changes!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Daktar posted:

(not mine)

Implied lesbian kangaroos

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Gridlocked posted:

You call them ashes but anybody can tell... They're diamonds.

And you call them diamonds even though they are clearly cremains

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Bootleg Trunks posted:

and one for wrestling-simpsons fans

"and we have yet to see, what this small japanese man is going to do, folks. I tell you he's just standing there, biding his time! Whatever he does it's going to be VERY destructive, we'll be back after this"

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Peanut President posted:

"and we have yet to see, what this small japanese man is going to do, folks. I tell you he's just standing there, biding his time! Whatever he does it's going to be VERY destructive, we'll be back after this"
Perfect! I read it in his voice as soon as I hit "folks".

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Bootleg Trunks posted:

and one for wrestling-simpsons fans

Nice touch with the stroke eye

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I have absolutely no idea but this came to me at 4am.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Peanut President posted:

:dudsmile:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Purple Monkey posted:

Spider Pig felt like them trying to make a forced meme but thankfully it never really caught on

Sorry but as someone who was 10 when it came out, and didn't see it until I was like 13 and we got the DVD, spider pig was sung by children everywhere and made reference to for at least 5 years afterwards.

It didn't become an internet meme, but it was definitely a real life meme and I still hate it.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Herman Cain, or Cainey as he liked to be called

I would give someone 900 imaginary dollary-doos if they could smash that all into one image for me.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Necrothatcher posted:

dammit I've been reading this page thinking "oh ho ho I've got the perfect Chernosimpsons meme" and you go ahead and gazump me.

:justpost:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Johnny Aztec posted:

I would give someone 900 imaginary dollary-doos if they could smash that all into one image for me.

where's my burrito

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

That's an odd reference to ma-

Oh

:smith:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Awwww, meme threads are always the place you hear it first :smith:

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

(Image: Deadbeat Dad Beat Dead newspaper) Diabeetus Beats Dead Doctor

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Bootleg Trunks posted:

just a couple of obscure ones for niche audiences

one for the Oddworld-simpsons fans

finally odd world memes. god i remember when they were like were gonna make 12 games and they are going to tell a story of this world. videogames can be like movies! then they made 2 good games and some xbox games i didnt play and then nothing.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If you ever played Munch's Oddysee it was obvious why-- everyone on that team was painfully, obviously new at 3D game development yet were being asked to have a loving killer app platformer ready for launch a' la Mario 64 in-case this "Halo" thing didn't catch on. Product Placement SOBE vending machines recovered your health. There is next to no moody aesthetic or atmosphere. It's painful. Lorne Lanning is definitely one of those "ideas guys" who never had the slightest clue how quickly games development changes and just what it demands, much less expected his painfully mid-90s style to rapidly fade out of cultural favor.

The irony though? Stranger's Wrath actually kind-of owns. I don't know if the team got better, Lorne hired decent people, or maybe Microsoft just loaned them some Bungie guys who knew wtf they were doing, but it's an interesting and novel take on the FPS with an adequate story. It definitely feels tangential to everything else in the universe, but really serviceable. The worst complaint you can make about it is that it feels a little bare-bones and you want to see its concepts fleshed out even more.

But nope, way too little and way too late and it's no coincidence that brand has been awkwardly pumping out remasters for 15 years to lukewarm reception.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

snergle posted:

finally odd world memes. god i remember when they were like were gonna make 12 games and they are going to tell a story of this world. videogames can be like movies! then they made 2 good games and some xbox games i didnt play and then nothing.

mind the walrus posted:

If you ever played Munch's Oddysee it was obvious why-- everyone on that team was painfully, obviously new at 3D game development yet were being asked to have a loving killer app platformer ready for launch a' la Mario 64 in-case this "Halo" thing didn't catch on. Product Placement SOBE vending machines recovered your health. There is next to no moody aesthetic or atmosphere. It's painful. Lorne Lanning is definitely one of those "ideas guys" who never had the slightest clue how quickly games development changes and just what it demands, much less expected his painfully mid-90s style to rapidly fade out of cultural favor.

The irony though? Stranger's Wrath actually kind-of owns. I don't know if the team got better, Lorne hired decent people, or maybe Microsoft just loaned them some Bungie guys who knew wtf they were doing, but it's an interesting and novel take on the FPS with an adequate story. It definitely feels tangential to everything else in the universe, but really serviceable. The worst complaint you can make about it is that it feels a little bare-bones and you want to see its concepts fleshed out even more.

But nope, way too little and way too late and it's no coincidence that brand has been awkwardly pumping out remasters for 15 years to lukewarm reception.
Well they did show off Soulstorm in the PS5 reveal event.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Merkinman posted:

Well they did show off Soulstorm in the PS5 reveal event.

Why'd they show off a 12 year old expansion to an RTS game?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:drat:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Thread specific memes are my favorite memes.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

:umberto:

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

:hmmyes:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

:discourse:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

this is it. We have a new Simpsons meme.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

this cuts off at the best part of the joke.

"She needs premium, dude!"
"Premiuuuuummm!"
"DUUUUUDE!!"

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

hhhat posted:

"Premiuuuuummm!"
"DUUUUUDE!!"

I don't care, I'm just pissed I can't get this for my car since by fuel door would be way too small for it to read.

insert_funny
Jan 5, 2013

I can never have plastic surgery, because I don't feel like chipping in another five bucks to change the picture.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

[your signature is being processed. check the notification bar for updates]

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

hhhat posted:

"Premiuuuuummm!"
"DUUUUUDE!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofFzdOZ2K18&t=80s

No he doesn...

You're right, that is the best part.

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

:captainpop:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Arbite posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofFzdOZ2K18&t=80s

No he doesn...

You're right, that is the best part.

kirk just deadpan/disappointed going "ow" is a close 2nd

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Late to the party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

I must own it, and so I shall.

https://www.redbubble.com/i/sticker/Snake-She-Needs-Premium-Dude-by-allenhoang/45573311.EJUG5

Edit: Or as an alternative

https://www.redbubble.com/i/sticker/Snake-She-Needs-Ethanol-Dude-by-allenhoang/53632666.EJUG5