Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butthead
May 31, 2011
This is a montage of the funny and scary poo poo I’ve suddenly remembered:

https://youtu.be/VrL47kUVgT8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Queen doing impressions of Irish politicians.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
“Hurricane” Sandy

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Declan MacManus posted:

i love these

what would john mccain have done with the arab spring

how would Ben Franklin have handled #GamerGate?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

the most important thing, by far, is that we save tik tok so there's another service hoovering up user data to sell off to make better ads to convince us we need to buy more poo poo

thank you microsoft you are the true heroes of the corona timeline

If it weren't for my wife and my dog id probably just kill myself

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
The UAE owns most of Chicago's parking meters and are making a wild profit

https://twitter.com/Suntimes/status/1289954362165350400?s=19

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Jesus christ there are multiple people in the comments saying that autonomous cars will save us.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The Queen doing impressions of Irish politicians.

Its dangerous for someone her age to get that drunk though

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Benagain posted:

Jesus christ there are multiple people in the comments saying that autonomous cars will save us.

maybe they'll save us by crashing more of us intentionally.

wasn't there an anime about robots deciding humans were the biggest threat to human life and killing us all?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8q2BQOGRGE

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Benagain posted:

what, do they not need to park or is this more dumbass Tesla taxi poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

zegermans posted:

Its dangerous for someone her age to get that drunk though

Chug! Chug! Chug!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Kitfox88 posted:

what, do they not need to park or is this more dumbass Tesla taxi poo poo

Every study thus far had indicated that self driving cars will increase car usage

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Phil Greaves

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Every study thus far had indicated that self driving cars will increase car usage

i mean yeah but how the gently caress does a person reach 'self driving car -> less parking meter usage'

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I can forgive Phil greaves many things because he was correct about pop culture being fascist, and it made the liberals soy facing over game of thrones etc angry

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Red kahina turning into a coronavirus truther

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Kitfox88 posted:

i mean yeah but how the gently caress does a person reach 'self driving car -> less parking meter usage'

the idea is that your self-driving car will drive around the block until you need it and so save you from having to pay parking meter fees!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ikanreed posted:

what if instead of self driving, we had a large vehicle with a single designated driver, and established pick up and drop off points. Seems like that eliminates a lot of the problems with automation.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

zegermans posted:

what if instead of self driving, we had a large vehicle with a single designated driver, and established pick up and drop off points. Seems like that eliminates a lot of the problems with automation.

oh, sure, why don't we just have them all dropped off at the gulag together, too, comrade!?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Kitfox88 posted:

because they are stupid

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Accident Underwater posted:

The UAE owns most of Chicago's parking meters and are making a wild profit

https://twitter.com/Suntimes/status/1289954362165350400?s=19

I wonder how big of a kickback the Daley family is getting from that poo poo lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

zegermans posted:

But how will I get a good parking spot at the Big K Mart™️ now

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Kitfox88 posted:

the story I remember is you get out and the car drives away to somewhere else (???) and then comes back when you want it to pick you up

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Peanut President posted:

the story I remember is you get out and the car drives away to somewhere else (???) and then comes back when you want it to pick you up

it's simple math, parking lots have a finite number of discrete spaces to park in, but the area for driving around in the parking lot is continuous and therefore infinite

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Platystemon posted:

“Hurricane” Sandy

i think you mean SUPERSTORM Sandy

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Hurricane Plandy, search Q on youtube, sheeple

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ellen having a super bowl party with the dude who won his 2004 presidential election on the promise to make her marriage illegal under the constitution, because at the end of the day all that matters is power

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Remember when Obama called something a nothingburger and then we had to hear that phrase 500 times over the next half decade?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Mantis42 posted:

Remember when Obama called something a nothingburger and then we had to hear that phrase 500 times over the next half decade?

Remember when the chuds used that phrase about RussiaGate and I personally thought they were wrong. What a loving dumbshit.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mantis42 posted:

everyone gets all weewee'd up

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Speaking of Obama, remember when he basically said he was retarded at bowling and then had to apologize?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I think he said he was "down syndrome at bowling"

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

trump wanged hillary hard

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Kitfox88 posted:

trump wanged hillary hard

:eng101: schlonged

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
actually he claimed to have schlonged her but clearly it was more of a wanging

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

zegermans posted:

Ellen having a super bowl party with the dude who won his 2004 presidential election on the promise to make her marriage illegal under the constitution, because at the end of the day all that matters is power

In general it's pretty funny that the only class to muster solidarity is the upper class

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

WHY BONER NOW posted:

In general it's pretty funny that the only class to muster solidarity is the upper class

Well theres not a lot of them, they've got to stick together.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bedpan posted:

the idea is that your self-driving car will drive around the block until you need it and so save you from having to pay parking meter fees!

It's even dumber than that; instead, you'll be able to rent out your car while you're not using it! No sense in not letting the gig economy seep into every pore of your life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

As long as my car dumps them in the street when I need it back