Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Is gadget Spiderman still bit by a radioactive spider? How does that work?

The spider gives super strength, wall climbing and spider-sense, everything else (which really means the web shooters) is gadgets. That is, in fact, the original 60s setting for the character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I need to pitch my gadget batman to DC

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
The Spider-Mastermind didn't always have robotic appendages. Not until they were bitten by a radioactive nerd and gained super-knowledge.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Chev posted:

The spider gives super strength, wall climbing and spider-sense, everything else (which really means the web shooters) is gadgets. That is, in fact, the original 60s setting for the character.

And spider-tracers!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Yeah, spidey's always been a gadget guy with the powers of a spider. The outliers are the ones where he also produces the web fluid biologically instead of technologically.

Then there's spider-ham who is just a spider who got bitten by a radioactive pig.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Is it Peter Parker, that boring sack of crap?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I doubt they’re adding gadgets to stay true to the character, they just want to have more cosmetic poo poo to sell

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
One of the best spider-man gadgets is Leopardon

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/RockTheShazbot/status/1288485470423392256

:hmmyes:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I made another batch of dough last night but I inadvertently just dumped in a bunch of water without measuring it, so I just added more flour until it looked right.

I hope it turns out usable lol

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is Newspaper Spider-Man still going?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

hatty posted:

I doubt they’re adding gadgets to stay true to the character, they just want to have more cosmetic poo poo to sell

dont think the spider man game had any microtransactions at all

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Stux posted:

dont think the spider man game had any microtransactions at all

That game wasn't a GaaS.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

That game wasn't a GaaS.

It was a Great adventure as Spider-Man

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Can't wait to see their take on off-brand Spider-Man.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Electric Phantasm posted:

Is Newspaper Spider-Man still going?

here's today's

so like. sort of?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

As someone pointed out, because he's a console exclusive that means he will probably be completely disconnected from whatever story the game might have.

Also from what I thought I saw in the earlier previews the heroes are like the classes in Destiny, except they have unique loot and you can't have multiple copies in the same party? I wonder how that's gonna be balanced

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

That game wasn't a GaaS.

oh i missed it was for the dumb avengers game i thought it was for the new spidey game

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Can't wait to see their take on off-brand Spider-Man.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.
I'm dead shocked because before it imploded on itself, Marvel Heroes was a fantastic game that I dumped at least two years and plenty of disposable income on. This new entry seems to be pretty much an exact clone of MH but third person over-the-shoulder instead of isometric, but like literally everything they are doing has already been done, down to Hulk's pimp suit costume as DLC.

I'm curious how many devs from Gazillion wended their way onto this project...

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

is squirrel girl in marvel heroes

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

is squirrel girl in marvel heroes

she drat sure was, and she was a joy to play

here's hoping

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Barry Convex posted:

State of Play on Thursday, but it's only about third-party games, mostly about PS4 games, and the only PS5 games being shown are ones that were previously announced at the June showcase. oh well, there will probably be some interesting indies at least, and those interest me more than big AAA games anyway

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1290271360862662656

Hitman 3 is a third party PS4 game and a previously announced PS5 game🤞

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/VGAdvisor/status/1290425493720686594?s=19

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Para-Medic is probably in the top 3 MGS codec buddies

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

CrossCode has nailed me hard in the feels twice in two days and I like it

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Ciaphas posted:

CrossCode has nailed me hard in the feels twice in two days and I like it

Hi! Lea hi! bye.

I cannot wait for the epilogue DLC. I'll even pay for it, I don't care, I need closure. ;~;

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1290439030010720256

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/ChipCheezum/status/1290066838211067905?s=19

This is why we rise

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Grapplejack posted:

Hi! Lea hi! bye.

I cannot wait for the epilogue DLC. I'll even pay for it, I don't care, I need closure. ;~;

"Over all this time, did you miss us?" destroyed me about as hard as it did the characters hearing that question, for much the same reasons :cry:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

despite all that mikey loved his mom enough to pull the plug, no thanks to jeb bush

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

They get paid in prestige.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Or-gan-ize, or-gan-ize, OR-GAN-IZE!

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Never do what you love to make a living in America because the owner class will exploit your love to turn you into a serf

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Can I ask for a game rec that's good for exploring and doesn't need grinding or time investment? Like Terraria but where I don't need to build a house and do all the poo poo to get further. Like Race for the Sun but less rail-based. Basically a sandbox game but where I don't feel pressured to acquire anything. It's like...I can do all the things at the beginning almost. And just gently caress around. Maybe like that overhead spooky boat game? But not like super meat boy poo poo either.

Edit: one of the things I really enjoyed was starting with my friends Terraria save state and basically already being strong enough to just go explore poo poo. But I have no desire to start from scratch.

French Canadian fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Aug 4, 2020

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Not a Children posted:

Never do what you love to make a living in America because the owner class will exploit your love to turn you into a serf

also that will happen if you do what you hate, too

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

French Canadian posted:

Can I ask for a game rec that's good for exploring and doesn't need grinding or time investment? Like Terraria but where I don't need to build a house and do all the poo poo to get further. Like Race for the Sun but less rail-based. Basically a sandbox game but where I don't feel pressured to acquire anything. It's like...I can do all the things at the beginning almost. And just gently caress around. Maybe like that overhead spooky boat game? But not like super meat boy poo poo either.

Edit: one of the things I really enjoyed was starting with my friends Terraria save state and basically already being strong enough to just go explore poo poo. But I have no desire to start from scratch.

The spooky boat games (Sunless Sea and the sequel Sunless Skies) demand a fair amount of attention and planning, since you have to worry about cargo a whole lot. They’re very good but they don’t sound like what you’re looking for exactly.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Not a Children posted:

ah, so that's why they're always saying 'please step on me'

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Weedle posted:

here's today's

so like. sort of?

sweet jesus i cannot stop laughing at the ridiculous cringing pose in the second panel

he looks like he got pee all over his hands and is very grossed out by it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!