Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

best boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Homeless Friend posted:

if biden wants to hire a political subforum IK my phone is open

this strategy worked so well last time

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/MohanadElshieky/status/1290060520750448640?s=20

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bulgakov posted:

when alien dna is involved you'd better believe it

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

scaled it up a bit

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i am woke

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this is what liberals actually believe

https://twitter.com/MarySellQuillen/status/1290440636345311240

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1290462274667319296

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Those Trump deep fakes all look terrible because all it can do is remove his cheeks, chin, and eyes and remap them onto a head that isn't a blob of congealed fat and sweat, making him unrecognizable.

You'd have the same problem taking Charlie Kirk's face and fitting it onto a normal-sized head, instead of floating in a sea of loneliness.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

a.lo posted:

i am woke

did your mom's zucchini bread knock you out?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't see any way Kanye takes more votes from Biden than Trump, either by ideology or by states he is on the ballot, which just makes it even funnier why Dems are so goddamned mad about it

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

hes gonna get his glasses broke again

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

who is this guy ?

why are you posting him in the bean thread

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol Kanye

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/DanRather/status/1290053720021979136?s=20

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

https://twitter.com/MicheleQanada/status/1289941012672962560?s=20

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

i am woke

go back to sleep, ur posting again

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

euphronius posted:

who is this guy ?

why are you posting him in the bean thread

it's u

twoday
May 4, 2005

I actually joined a 5D facebook group while trying to join a 5G one, those people are loving nuts

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/nytclimate/status/1287907630921515008?s=20

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

twoday posted:

I actually joined a 5D facebook group while trying to join a 5G one, those people are loving nuts

what's the 5th D

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
dondrad rudpmd <--

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

triple sulk posted:

joe biden sucks and i'm not voting for him

hell same

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Flavius Aetass posted:

dondrad rudpmd <--

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:ughh:

from the man who has physically assaulted multiple voters having conversations with him on the campaign trail

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lol

twoday
May 4, 2005

Flavius Aetass posted:

what's the 5th D

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
kantye

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHeW8McMBS8

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

twoday
May 4, 2005

I studied Theosophy, The Arcane School, The Mystery School Astara, The Self-Realization Fellowship, The Upper Triad and others, which dovetailed well with my studies of Comparative Religions and Psychology. But never! And I mean NEVER, was I prepared for this! Kuthumi said nothing, Babaji spoke of entities taking over bodies, and Elijah mentioned something about friendly ETs from Andromeda, but that was the extent of it. Yet, I was propelled into a science-fiction-like world of aliens and demons.

My first-hand encounters with demonic Reptilians are described in the following case histories:

I was then, once again, guided to the readings of Cosmic Awareness where I was originally led to post information on the Ascension. Now, I was given to sort and compile a tremendous amount of information on aliens, predominately Orion Reptoids and Reptilians; I daresay far more information than I was given on the Ascension… and now I understand why. These entities pose a considerable threat to Lightworkers as they attempt to circumvent their Ascension and destroy their ability to shine their Light on others.

I found alcohol and drugs (including some medicinal-types) play a large part in becoming open to alien influence. Having sex with someone who is possessed is a sure way to become infected and in some cases, just being compassionate and opening up to another without protecting yourself is enough. Warning signs include having no dream recall of nightmares or highly erotic dreams, sleep paralysis. Other indications include regularly falling into a negative state, feeling edgy, quick-tempered or out-of-sorts. In truth, one cannot remain centered with an alien attachment. Lastly, skepticism or a desire to steer clear of this subject may be a remotely induced influence, as they prefer to remain undetected.

The amount of people with alien attachments is mind-boggling. I would say 30 percent of the global population is a conservative estimate. These people are being misled—often through alien implants—and are being drawn to and fed misinformation, often to promote violence and ill-will. They are being controlled and led in a direction that is harmful to themselves, others, and the planet. It is for this reason that these Ascended Beings want to get the word out as far and wide as possible. We are now entering the final stages of Ascension and these entities are working overtime to prevent as many people as possible from ascending.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lmao i knew it. they genuinely believe all black people will vote for an insane billionaire just because hes black

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

eager to journey to the center of the earth's butt crack!!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

twoday posted:

I studied Theosophy, The Arcane School, The Mystery School Astara, The Self-Realization Fellowship, The Upper Triad and others, which dovetailed well with my studies of Comparative Religions and Psychology. But never! And I mean NEVER, was I prepared for this! Kuthumi said nothing, Babaji spoke of entities taking over bodies, and Elijah mentioned something about friendly ETs from Andromeda, but that was the extent of it. Yet, I was propelled into a science-fiction-like world of aliens and demons.

My first-hand encounters with demonic Reptilians are described in the following case histories:

I was then, once again, guided to the readings of Cosmic Awareness where I was originally led to post information on the Ascension. Now, I was given to sort and compile a tremendous amount of information on aliens, predominately Orion Reptoids and Reptilians; I daresay far more information than I was given on the Ascension… and now I understand why. These entities pose a considerable threat to Lightworkers as they attempt to circumvent their Ascension and destroy their ability to shine their Light on others.

I found alcohol and drugs (including some medicinal-types) play a large part in becoming open to alien influence. Having sex with someone who is possessed is a sure way to become infected and in some cases, just being compassionate and opening up to another without protecting yourself is enough. Warning signs include having no dream recall of nightmares or highly erotic dreams, sleep paralysis. Other indications include regularly falling into a negative state, feeling edgy, quick-tempered or out-of-sorts. In truth, one cannot remain centered with an alien attachment. Lastly, skepticism or a desire to steer clear of this subject may be a remotely induced influence, as they prefer to remain undetected.

The amount of people with alien attachments is mind-boggling. I would say 30 percent of the global population is a conservative estimate. These people are being misled—often through alien implants—and are being drawn to and fed misinformation, often to promote violence and ill-will. They are being controlled and led in a direction that is harmful to themselves, others, and the planet. It is for this reason that these Ascended Beings want to get the word out as far and wide as possible. We are now entering the final stages of Ascension and these entities are working overtime to prevent as many people as possible from ascending.

borges is so weird

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Got em