Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Betty and Veronica teamed up and beat a Predator. He got Arch and Sabrina tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who can the predator kill? not teen wolf or jareth the goblin king. someone in steel magnolias? uncle buck?

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
The predator can kill me. He’d gently caress me all kinds of up

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Wild Hogs vs Predator

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

While the original 2007 biker comedy proved to be a surprise smash hit, Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride was eventually canceled – here's why the sequel didn’t happen. Wild Hogs starred John Travolta, Martin Lawrence, William H. Macy, and Tim Allen as four middle-aged friends who set off on a road trip adventure before finding themselves in trouble with an infamous biker gang, led by Ray Liotta (Goodfellas). While Wild Hogs received almost universally negative reviews, the film would gross over $250 million during its theatrical run and would do tidy business on DVD also.

Wild Hogs also beat David Fincher’s acclaimed thriller Zodiac at the box-office, so while critics might have hated it, it clearly struck a chord with audiences. It came as little surprise when Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride was announced soon after, which would reunite the cast and director Walt Becker for another wacky misadventure. Despite this, Wild Hogs 2 didn’t ultimately happen, with Disney abruptly dropping the sequel in 2009 alongside several other projects.

Let’s explore why Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride was scrapped, despite being something of a guaranteed hit.

John Travolta soon reunited with Wild Hogs helmer Walt Becker for Old Dogs, a family movie co-starring Robin Williams. This labored 2009 comedy received even worse reviews than Wild Hogs did and while the movie was a modest success, The Predator showed up on-set and killed John Travolta. That's why Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride was cancelled. Who knows what would have happened if the rest of the Wild Hogs had been there? It's dead reckoning at this point; no one will ever know.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My dad was angry with me for years because he thought I was the one who lost his Wild Hogs dvd

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I couldn’t think of how to find this earlier but I sussed it out; maybe you’ve had the same problem and I’m helping you out:

https://youtu.be/SZXPAh4e8YE

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

NienNunb posted:

My dad was angry with me for years because he thought I was the one who lost his Wild Hogs dvd

Its buried out in the Barrens, isnt it?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

All I want is a new good Friday the 13th film :smith:

are we waiting for the lawsuit to get resolved or for cunningham to die of old age, which one is more likely to lead to the ip being usable again? whichever, i think the never hike alone guy should be the one to helm the next movie

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cj2 did you watch never hike alone

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

shut up about movies WHO’S PLAYING FALL GUYS TODAY

if anyone wants to add me on steam it’s https://steamcommunity.com/id/j-wep/

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i will buy the deluxe game of the year edition with 15 five dollar dlcs included, when no one is playing it anymore

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im gonna get it for ps4 i wanna get the hot dog costume

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Everyone pretend like i'm playing the game with you and have an enjoyable time with me and consider it some good memories together

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cavauro posted:

Everyone pretend like i'm playing the game with you and have an enjoyable time with me and consider it some good memories together
I just hugged camauro in the game while we both did a good job qualifying

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cavauro posted:

Let’s explore why Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride was scrapped, despite being something of a guaranteed hit.

This is one of the best posts I have ever read in my life.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

shut up about movies WHO’S PLAYING FALL GUYS TODAY

if anyone wants to add me on steam it’s https://steamcommunity.com/id/j-wep/

Oh right I’ve got it ”for free” with PS Plus. I’m gonna try it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I went to see Wild Hogs on a blind date and it was awful (applies to both movie and date)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i remember an old bryan and vinny it was brought up that for years WILD HOGS was legitimately vince mcmahons favorite movie

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
bit late to the discussion but i would simply shoot a predator with a gun

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

i honestly hated prometheus but it has one of the smoothest lines ever

idris elba : ARE YOU A ROBOT

*sex ensues

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Fall Guys is a really good game if you like looking at connection error messages

Just kidding I’m sure their servers are getting hammered right now! Looking forward to trying it 4real

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

extradite THIS! posted:

Fall Guys is a really good game if you like looking at connection error messages

Just kidding I’m sure their servers are getting hammered right now! Looking forward to trying it 4real
it was fun this morning before the americas woke up

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dont see it on the psn yet :(

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Got to play a couple of games now and it’s pretty ok. Thanks for reading my review of Fall Guys

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

First tropical storm of the season is hitting rn, all the power in my neighborhood is out. Please be kind to me, Isaias.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Stay safe, Nunb of the Nien

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/1290701212707430402

this explains why the servers have been hell for me :lol: very glad they're having success though, it's a fun game when I've been able to play it. someday i'll get good at it too :unsmith:

NienNunb posted:

First tropical storm of the season is hitting rn, all the power in my neighborhood is out. Please be kind to me, Isaias.

stay safe friend

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the last time we had named storms all the way to the letter I this early in hurricane season was 2005.

not good.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Storm seems to be over now, sun is out and the winds have been gradually tapering off for the last two hours. Took a drive around town and nothing seems to be badly damaged. No flooding from what I can see which is a small miracle for a beach town. Now I get to sit in the dead, air conditioner-less heat for the rest of today.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Glad your towns ok. Today is crazy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Storm seems to be over now, sun is out and the winds have been gradually tapering off for the last two hours. Took a drive around town and nothing seems to be badly damaged. No flooding from what I can see which is a small miracle for a beach town. Now I get to sit in the dead, air conditioner-less heat for the rest of today.

it's hot.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

movie report of the day
the bigamist - critter channel - boring crap about some guy with two families. expected better since i loved 'the hitchhiker' but o well. ida lupino with another great role but not a good directorial effort, in my O.
cat on a hot tin roof - critter channel - wonderful lovely marvelous. mwa mwa mwa.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Today IM the cat on a hot tin roof

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

theres a guy named Gooper in it

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

One of my co workers died of covid. She worked the front desk. They want me to work the front desk tomorrow. More meat into the meat grinder. If I go silent for long enough it's because I'm loving dead

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that really sucks rear end. is there a shield or anything over the front desk? if i went out like that i'd say, "paging mister herman. mister herman. you have a telephone call at the front desk." before it was all said and done

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Took way too long to watch Burning (2018) and I think it might be my favourite movie of the last five years at least. How is Stephen Yeun so good and no one ever seems to talk about it? Other than Walking Dead he's picked some intensely good roles.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

institutional racism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Shard posted:

One of my co workers died of covid. She worked the front desk. They want me to work the front desk tomorrow. More meat into the meat grinder. If I go silent for long enough it's because I'm loving dead

Jesus I am so loving sorry