Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013

blackguy32 posted:

Ok, I think I am going to do the main story, since I honestly, have never touched it. One question, I like the planet I am on and I ultimately want to create a underwater base. I just need to put a teleporter so I can return, right?

I think it needs to be functional too, so any sort of power supply.
Personally I've been dotting the galaxy with little 4 block shacks with two solar panels on top and a battery, but a carbon generator is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alamoduh
Sep 12, 2011

Captain France posted:

Personally I've been dotting the galaxy with little 4 block shacks with two solar panels on top and a battery, but a carbon generator is fine.

An underwater base is going to be very expensive in materials that you don’t have easy access to yet, as well as blueprint costs that you shouldn’t buy until you get more.

If you can’t build a teleporter, just remember the space station name and you should be able to teleport back to that station any time- of course a brass teleporter is better, though.

One tip: don’t buy any blueprints except the starship upgrade ones, because you will get most of them for free from your base computer- be sure to do those missions, as they unlock ecocraft and building parts and plants for free.

Also save things like 50 of star bulbs and fungus and the radioactive plants when you harvest them incidentally in your travels, because you will need them to do the base farmer quests and it can be a time consuming PITA to find them all in between the other quests you’ll be doing.

Of course you can skip all this and just dig up tech modules forever and unlock the blueprints on your own, and you don’t need to even do the main quest or anything if you don’t want to. I think it adds structure, and introduces you to the game systems slowly enough that you don’t get overwhelmed.

But if you want to atop and build a base, or look for ships or whatever, just do that instead. I mentioned the iridium farm because that gives you enough money to get started doing whatever you want to: buy crafting materials to build your base, buy the ship you like, etc. it’s just another goal you can set for yourself.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
The solar systems I've been through and wanted to keep have been dotted by those little wooden shacks. It's why I carry the materials to make more shacks whenever I go out. The ten seconds it takes to junk plunk it all down is well worth the few inventory slots lost.

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe

Captain France posted:

It needs to be hooked up to a power source, but it doesn't need to be powered unless you're trying to use it to leave the planet. You can arrive there unpowered.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

If you put down a base computer you can teleport to that, you obviously can't teleport back out. I tend to carry a stack of Chromium metal for this reason.

In 'I'm going to be insanely rich' news I have found a B class power source near to the 2 S class activated indium hotspots I found earlier. They are all within 1000 units of the base comp I put down so I should be able to make it just one big base.

Soooo much activated indium.

Ok, the three sites are linked, powerlines are strung from the source in a lake all the way to the furthest mining site about 950 units away.
I’m constructing a depot between the 2 mining sites where I can teleport in and have all the
storage depots together hopefully.
Now to decide how many extractors on each site and how many supply depots will be needed.

Helith fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Aug 3, 2020

Hyperactive
Mar 10, 2004

RICHARDS!

Grabbed this during a PS4 sale a little while ago, finally started it up last week. No real rush to get anywhere or accomplish anything, just doing whatever seems interesting while the main/tutorial missions and Atlas path missions point me here and there.

Last night I finally upgraded my dumb starter wooden hovel to a larger metal base, hooked up some solar panels to batteries so my portal can finally sent me places, and upgraded to a Scootypuff Jr. lookin' class B ship! The base is in the middle of nowhere on a kinda lovely planet and the ship is a storage unit with a hyperdrive strapped to it, but there was a real sense of achievement to both. This is a super chill game.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I've been putting around the galaxy for a while now while there's a quest still in the second system I ever visited, so I'm thinking I'll head back there soon. It sounds like a ton of stuff is unlocked through that questline and the base building one, so I suppose I'll start knocking them out.

My only problem is I'm having trouble finding a planet I want to set up shop on. I found one "paradise planet" but it was purple and gloomy and the monsters there were.... Ugh. Literally slime blobs with multiple eyes. And they made weird squishy sounds and really loud growls. So no thank you.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Helith posted:

Now to decide how many extractors on each site and how many supply depots will be needed.

Two S-rank activated indium mines is going to require some heavy building. A single site took me a stupid amount of time.

Saxophone posted:

My only problem is I'm having trouble finding a planet I want to set up shop on. I found one "paradise planet" but it was purple and gloomy and the monsters there were.... Ugh. Literally slime blobs with multiple eyes. And they made weird squishy sounds and really loud growls. So no thank you.

I still haven't found a good lush planet with great views, but tonight I found three weird anomaly planets that look amazing at night when everything lights up. Going to make an elevated glass-encased base and find enough sites to turn them into triple farms for quick resources.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
My current base is on a planet with near eternal firestorms but I've got a very nice beach view for the seconds I dodge the inferno to go into my Rover Exocraft and hunt for Storm Crystals, I'm read glad I got the Head Shield upgrade for it so I can just ride around in that for my farming expeditions.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Saxophone posted:

I've been putting around the galaxy for a while now while there's a quest still in the second system I ever visited, so I'm thinking I'll head back there soon. It sounds like a ton of stuff is unlocked through that questline and the base building one, so I suppose I'll start knocking them out.

Same deal here. I find paradise planets, but they're all water with tiny spots of land barely big enough to land on, or have highly aggressive sentinels. I haven't been doing much aside from warping around following Atlas stations.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

LifeLynx posted:

Same deal here. I find paradise planets, but they're all water with tiny spots of land barely big enough to land on, or have highly aggressive sentinels. I haven't been doing much aside from warping around following Atlas stations.

Yeah the sentinels are...annoying. Nothing really hurts me unless the Not-An-ATAT dude shows up but I'm just getting pinged the whole time and blah.

Wilekat
Sep 24, 2007

Currently starting a run on Permadeath Survival to pick up the achievements for reaching the galactic centre, and by god am I glad the stack sizes aren't like this normally.

250 per stack? gently caress off!

Fortunately I can still carry enough cobalt to destroy system economies, so getting an A class Explorer took about 10 minutes. Now for the boring part.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Wilekat posted:

250 per stack? gently caress off!

Some of us still remember the Before Time. The Dark Time.

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
I do. One of the best things after coming back from a long time away from NMS was realising I could hold more than 250/500 in a single slot.

Fwoderwick
Jul 14, 2004

Is there any combination of settings that would allow myself and someone else to edit the same base even when the base owner is not online? Like there's co-op permissions and there's also saving your base to the server so it can be discoverable by randos. I don't suppose these two things combine in that way do they?

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Mailer posted:

Two S-rank activated indium mines is going to require some heavy building. A single site took me a stupid amount of time.

How much activated indium are you pulling out of yours and how long does it take a space station economy to recover from selling it all there?

Vyacheslav
Aug 4, 2003
So I've tryed playing this game a couple times over thr years, but for whatever reason, it's only this time that it's really clicking. I'm getting around to setting up my first circuit board farm, and I'm wondering if the thread knew of any resources online to find the right ratio of cactus/starbulb/frostwort/solarvine so as to save myself the trouble.

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012

Vyacheslav posted:

So I've tryed playing this game a couple times over thr years, but for whatever reason, it's only this time that it's really clicking. I'm getting around to setting up my first circuit board farm, and I'm wondering if the thread knew of any resources online to find the right ratio of cactus/starbulb/frostwort/solarvine so as to save myself the trouble.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Vyacheslav posted:

I did a circuit board farm recently!

For 1 circuit board you need:

1 Echinocactus
2 Frostwort
4 Solar Vines
8 Star Brambles

I set mine up for 10 circuit boards initially, so 10 cactus, 20 frostwort, 40 solar vines and 80 star brambles. After a while as the plants mature they give you more each harvest so that amount of plants now gives me enough to make 16 circuit boards.
My farm is on a planet where I can grow the star brambles outside and the other plants are in 5 biodomes.

As frostworts produce every hour and you can use them to make glass I also put in 4 gutrot and 16 gamma weeds to make lubricant which makes living glass. They make 3 each 4 hour harvest.

Vyacheslav
Aug 4, 2003
Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Helith posted:

How much activated indium are you pulling out of yours and how long does it take a space station economy to recover from selling it all there?

I can hold just under 480k, which is based on the most I can carry with a normal loadout. This gets filled every 11:28:30, so two daily pickups if I want. Economies for this take long enough to recover that I just jump a few times until I hit something in the -5 to -7 range and dump it. Maximizing sell value by finding that one perfect system where it's at -2 isn't worth the time. If I really wanted more cash (this mine nets ~840-870m per day at those values) then I'd build more extractors to drop the fill time and dump it at the first station I jump to even if it's at -10.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Mailer posted:

I can hold just under 480k, which is based on the most I can carry with a normal loadout. This gets filled every 11:28:30, so two daily pickups if I want. Economies for this take long enough to recover that I just jump a few times until I hit something in the -5 to -7 range and dump it. Maximizing sell value by finding that one perfect system where it's at -2 isn't worth the time. If I really wanted more cash (this mine nets ~840-870m per day at those values) then I'd build more extractors to drop the fill time and dump it at the first station I jump to even if it's at -10.

Ah, that makes sense, making so much it doesn’t matter if it’s not the best price.

Basic setup is done. Three extractors on each site feeding into 72 silos, so 73500 every 19.20h.
Lots of space to expand buts that’s it for today. So glad I was able to run pipes from each extraction site to a central collection area as the planet has frequent storms and there’s a predator species too that turns up frequently.
Made a shelter with a teleport, landing pad and a trading terminal and I’ve used 347kp out of the 1300kp available from the power site.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

I brought it up in a previous post but in case you're unaware everything stacks. When building mining/gas/power widgets you'll have a sweet spot in the center where you're at full strength. Everything you can possibly build should go straight up. I'm not sure on where it cuts out (I just stacked until the ground level build camera stopped letting me go up further) but it goes pretty drat high. It might be possible to get stupid high up by either expanding your building camera hut upwards or creating a second set of extractors to jump up on in order to grow ever higher. When you stop being able to place those then do the same for the slot next to it with 99% strength, etc etc.

Using storage bins to periodically terminate pipelines (and simultaneously extend build range) is one thing I wish I'd thought of beforehand, since running the pipe direct requires you to do it in one go. Stick a light on top and you have a cheap termination point for electrical that doubles as a visible map. Always have a battery termination for electrical near your extractor farm so you can check power usage, and definitely go pipe->single storage->pipe->extractor for termination there in case you want to rebuild your extractor farm. I also wish I'd terminated either storage "cell" with an externally visible storage bin, so that I could redirect the cell if I wanted to change it to storing something else.

I've been doing other things in the meantime but looking forward to getting back to building farms. If it doesn't wind up breaking the save file it'd be cool to have a series of double/triple farms for ~50k of each resource so I could hit those up whenever I needed stuff and never worry about hoarding.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Saxophone posted:

If you're far enough away, you can drop/restart the quest and it should pop right up again in your current/a nearby system.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Being able to stack extractors is great. I had to stack the electromagnetic ones because the spot is underwater and building underwater is a pain, much easier to get it above surface level and get a walkway over the water down so you can move properly in the build camera.

Surprisingly I didn't need to use storage silos as staging hubs when running the pipe. Each length of pipe will go about 200 units but if it's not connected to anything at the termination it will immediately add a new piece of pipe and you can then go another 200 for as far as you need. One site took 3 lengths of pipe, the other 2.

This is the collection hub and I guess I can just keep building layers of 60 storage silos there until I have enough!

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Will completing the Atlas path throw me into a new galaxy, or is that a separate thing to -null-'s quest to go to the Galactic Core?

Nullsmack
Dec 7, 2001
Digital apocalypse

blarzgh posted:

Stasis Device/Fusion Ignitor Farm ~ 15 hours, ~150-1,000m/day.
- My pride and joy.
- (2-5 hours) First, there are 30 some-odd blueprints you need. This takes IDK a few hours to get them all from Manufacturing facilities.
- The Blueprints are for each of the steps in this crafting tree:

- (2 hours) You will need to complete the Base Building missions with your Gek Farmer to get all the plant blueprints. You will also need plant materials for your farm, so you should harvest plenty extra while you complete the missions. Enough to plant hundreds of plants.
- (3 hours) You will also need Sulpherine, Radon, and Nitrogen; this means you will need a Resource Farm (as described above) for each one.
- (3-5 hours) Once you have all the blueprints and materials, you will need to engineer and build a farm. The goal is to plant the exact number of each plant you need to craft the desired number of Stasis Devices/Fusion Ignitors after one full harvest.
[NOTE: If you're crafting both at the same farm (like I do) you will need double Quantum Processor materials.]
[NOTE: Often times Frigate missions give you Iridisite and Geodesite or their various components. I recommend hoarding these instead of having to track down the individual materials.]
[NOTE: with the latest update, biodomes allow you to harvest all the plants at once from the center console of each dome. This means with a tunnel connector, you can sprint through a row of domes, holding down the interact button, and harvest gobs and gobs of poo poo instantly.]
[NOTE: Condensed Carbon is not available for purchase or easy harvest anywhere. Instead, its easier to refine it from regular carbon. Any plant you grow gets refined into regular carbon, and since Fungal Mold is the highest yield, the best practice is to plant extra Fungal Molds to use to refine to carbon, and then refine again to condensed carbon.]

This is the final iteration of my Stasis/Fusion Farm. It takes 2-3 hours for everything to regrow; it takes me 5 minutes to warp to each of my Gas farms, and 5 minutes to run through the Plant farm and 5 minutes to craft and sell 10 Stasis Devices and 10 Fusion Ignitors.

The total yield is $300,000,000 every 3 hours.

About the crafting portion of this... is there any kind of automation in the game for this sort of thing or do you just have to look at this guide to know what all parts you need to craft? It looks pretty daunting.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Nullsmack posted:

About the crafting portion of this... is there any kind of automation in the game for this sort of thing or do you just have to look at this guide to know what all parts you need to craft? It looks pretty daunting.

The first few times you craft everything you've harvested, you may have to check the crafting tree; after that, you've got it memorized. It doesn't let you craft things out of order anyways, since everything needs the previous item for crafting the next step.

It takes all of two minutes to craft everything. Just a little busy work.

Edit: and might I suggest starting wither EITHER a farm that makes Stasis Devices, OR a farm that makes Fusion Ignitors. The most difficult part of the whole process was tallying everything so I come out with an equal number of each. There is literally no practical reason to do it that way; they sell for the same amount of money, and it requires twice the amount of work up front to have both.

You're way way way better off just making one or the other.

blarzgh fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Aug 4, 2020

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

They are also late game crafting as it takes a lot of time to even get the blueprints to make any of that stuff.

Don't think about it for now, just follow the main game quests and it will introduce you to the basic ideas and get you set up. Then you can start hitting up manufacturing facilities (get the maps to secure sites from space station cartographers) and you'll gradually unlock the higher tier blueprints. Then you can start planning the farms for them.

I'm still getting the blueprints and am at the circuit board farm stage in this.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Nice start! Build that sucker to the sky!

Helith posted:

Surprisingly I didn't need to use storage silos as staging hubs when running the pipe. Each length of pipe will go about 200 units but if it's not connected to anything at the termination it will immediately add a new piece of pipe and you can then go another 200 for as far as you need. One site took 3 lengths of pipe, the other 2.

So lucky. :argh:

I've got a Gold/Sodium/Oxygen/Indium quad mine I just surveyed. It took 30 minutes running around on an aggressively sentinel world trying to triangulate the optimal base position with everything all spread out. I'll be running ~950u to the furthest point and I've got a backup power source mapped if the B I have winds up being annoying. Honestly the pipeline waypoints are specifically something for aggressive sentinel worlds or hellworlds where you die to the environment in 30 seconds. You can't stop in the middle of a pipeline build and trying to run 600u+ on my hellworld killed me multiple times when combined with the rear end in a top hat wildlife. The every-five-minutes storms on that planet also obfuscated anything more than ten feet in front of you and that's when I wish I'd built waypoints with lights on them.

Tip for not building like an idiot - if you're going to conceal stuff (like I do with mass storage for framerate reasons) then build your retaining wall first. Bins will happily clip into the wall but the reverse is not often true. So unless you tear it all down you forever have a mark of shame like this:

Judge Tesla posted:

Will completing the Atlas path throw me into a new galaxy, or is that a separate thing to -null-'s quest to go to the Galactic Core?

It will. The Artemis/Null chain unlocks portals. The Atlas path quest ends with a choice of creating a new galaxy (pick this one) or not. You can teleport back to Euclid and it affects nothing other than giving you access to a new galaxy and you can pick the modifier to choose a different galaxy (everyone picks green, I think) there.

Mailer fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Aug 4, 2020

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I picked red! (I have no idea what that did)

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Nullsmack posted:

To point out an error in the post you quoted, Carbon is very easy to get in huge numbers if you realize Oxygen refines into Carbon. And you can find Oxygen-hotspots on some planets.

No need to sacrifice your precious plants for Carbon, just extract tons of Oxygen and refine that poo poo until you have tons of Condensed Carbon!

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
also standing planters give you free carbon every 10 minutes or so

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!

Mailer posted:

It will. The Artemis/Null chain unlocks portals. The Atlas path quest ends with a choice of creating a new galaxy (pick this one) or not. You can teleport back to Euclid and it affects nothing other than giving you access to a new galaxy and you can pick the modifier to choose a different galaxy (everyone picks green, I think) there.

I don't believe this is strictly accurate about the end of the Atlas Path: Once you've gotten to the final choice picking either option gives you half of the reward - you can now see all Black Holes on the galaxy map automatically without asking Polo to tell you about a single nearby one. Choosing to create the new galaxy gives you the Heart of the Sun technology which you can install in your exosuit for an extra health pip. However even if you choose not to create the new galaxy you can just activate the last console again and choose the creation option to get the tech.

The important difference is that unlike completing the Artemis path where picking the galaxy automatically moves you to that Galaxy, after finishing the Atlas path you're still in your existing one and you're left to your own devices. Obviously being able to see all black holes will get you to the centre "sooner" if you do it the normal way.

Demiurge4 posted:

I picked red! (I have no idea what that did)

(End of Artemis Path choice spoilers) while reaching the Center the traditional way just moves you to a new Galaxy with the same procedural generation algorithm, choosing one of the options from the Artemis Path will instead move you to a different Galaxy with weighted odds on planet generations. The green one, a "Lush Galaxy", has twice the appearance rate of the garden worlds that don't have constant hazards compared to Euclid. I think the Red one increases the appearance rate of extreme hazard worlds, and the third increases appearance of dead and glitched worlds.

In all cases it's true that you can always go back to Euclid Galaxy, and then return to your new one; or to any Galaxy you've seen through an option in the Nexus. Having established bases might be required, I'm not sure.

Nullsmack
Dec 7, 2001
Digital apocalypse

Libluini posted:

To point out an error in the post you quoted, Carbon is very easy to get in huge numbers if you realize Oxygen refines into Carbon. And you can find Oxygen-hotspots on some planets.

No need to sacrifice your precious plants for Carbon, just extract tons of Oxygen and refine that poo poo until you have tons of Condensed Carbon!

I've been using the Positron Ejector weapon in my ship to destroy small trees quickly for Carbon. I also have a base on a paradise planet with tons and tons of small rocks that give me Ferrite Dust and Paraffinium.

Does a Gas Extractor let you get Oxygen if you find a hotspot? So far I've been using the Oxygen Harvester to get it at 250 per run but I think sometimes it has the bug where it gets emptied out. Or else I just forgot to put fuel in it. I usually start it and go about my business so I can never remember if I did that or not when I check it.

blarzgh posted:

The first few times you craft everything you've harvested, you may have to check the crafting tree; after that, you've got it memorized. It doesn't let you craft things out of order anyways, since everything needs the previous item for crafting the next step.

It takes all of two minutes to craft everything. Just a little busy work.

Edit: and might I suggest starting wither EITHER a farm that makes Stasis Devices, OR a farm that makes Fusion Ignitors. The most difficult part of the whole process was tallying everything so I come out with an equal number of each. There is literally no practical reason to do it that way; they sell for the same amount of money, and it requires twice the amount of work up front to have both.

You're way way way better off just making one or the other.

I was going to ask if there was a point to doing both. I'm just now to the stage where I can build the circuit boards, although I don't have my farms optimized to get the right amounts because I'm also doing the farm quests.

Nullsmack fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Aug 4, 2020

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Nullsmack posted:

I've been using the Positron Ejector weapon in my ship to destroy small trees quickly for Carbon. I also have a base on a paradise planet with tons and tons of small rocks that give me Ferrite Dust and Paraffinium.

Does a Gas Extractor let you get Oxygen if you find a hotspot? So far I've been using the Oxygen Harvester to get it at 250 per run but I think sometimes it has the bug where it gets emptied out. Or else I just forgot to put fuel in it. I usually start it and go about my business so I can never remember if I did that or not when I check it.

I was going to ask if there was a point to doing both. I'm just now to the stage where I can build the circuit boards, although I don't have my farms optimized to get the right amounts because I'm also doing the farm quests.

Yes, that's what I was talking about. One of my bases is centered around an Oxygen-hotspot. C-class, collects about 8k Oxygen overnight. And I only have to empty the silos whenever I need Carbon. If you find a better hotspot and put down enough silos, you'll never ever have to lift a finger to collect Carbon ever again.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Ok, so seriously gently caress this game. I was making a series of tight 4x4 stackable storage arrays around a central point with the idea that my visible base would be elevated above that with a cool view. I hooked up the first mine and the power, then checked my storage and notice it was insanely high for what should be ~20k+extractors. After half an hour troubleshooting the storage I saved my game and said gently caress it I'll just tear up all the touching containers until I find the loose pipeline connection.

There weren't any. All pathing was clean to each of the 4x4 grids.

This confused me, and as a long shot I connected a standalone storage depot, then built two alongside it. Then I connected the first to the third, with nothing connected to the second but the visible cable running through it. It filled up and registered as part of the network. Supply pipeline, at least, doesn't seem to have to be connected. It just has to touch the hitbox of a container and it'll be part of the network.

Now I get to tear down my entire setup and rebuild with physically distant banks. Motherfucker.

Meiteron posted:

I don't believe this is strictly accurate about the end of the Atlas Path:

Holy balls, you're absolutely right on that. I did them both over the weekend in a rush and they're both so Atlas-heavy that I'd forgotten. My bad.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
I found the prettiest ship ever but it's the wrong colour :(

I guess i'll just keep flying this beauty i found at the beginning of my current play through:

Bonus bumblebee:

Anyone have any favourite small-ships?

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Aug 4, 2020

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

I found the prettiest ship ever but it's the wrong colour :(

If you're specifically looking for a rasa/tie/viper then the only one quick searching turned up is:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I spent an hour waiting for an A-class to land a trade post to get this gorgeous fighter.