Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Sagebrush posted:

i don't watch the gdq videos usually because they're mostly intolerable nerds with a bunch of awful in-jokes, but i like this deus ex speedrun from some number of years ago because the guy who does it is my kind of intolerable nerd and i know all the in-jokes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsjTxLTcZjc

also he is a goon i think.

so why do they let people sit on the couch and distract them???

trap sprung but the couch was originally because they were doing it in a basement and the other runners waiting their turn were sitting on the couch. the couch now a days is because it takes a lot of focus to do some of the stuff they do and telling us how it works and why they are doing it could make them mess up. so you get someone who knows all the tricks and reasons why and maybe a little history of the run to talk for you.

i cant even type and talk if i try to i start typing what im saying out loud. so maybe half pressing a in the exact right 1/10th of a second is a little harder.

snergle has a new favorite as of 16:37 on Aug 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ferrule posted:

Whenever I see this image I always see Frodo gesturing sideways with some kind of gnarled, tree hand/arm.

you son of a bitch :mods:

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

snergle posted:

trap sprung but the couch was originally because they were doing it in a basement and the other runners waiting their turn were sitting on the couch. the couch now a days is because it takes a lot of focus to do some of the stuff they do and telling us how it works and why they are doing it could make them mess up. so you get someone who knows all the tricks and reasons why and maybe a little history of the run to talk for you.

i cant even type and talk if i try to i start typing what im saying out loud. so maybe half pressing a in the exact right 1/10th of a second is a little harder.

Yeah, the couch folks are basically color commentators and play by play folks, but on the field instead of in a booth.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Hope they used that as the album cover

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

loving magnets

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Last Chance posted:

Hope they used that as the album cover

worked for the mystery of the druids, i guess

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

[2020, colorized]

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

I dont see what the joke is. It's just a regular dude slipping on some thin summer snow.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Hattie Masters posted:

Algorithm gone wild.

Meet hot algorithms in your area, My husband said he wanted me to determine the optimal content to serve to users but I just want to gently caress. Horny older algorithms want young content consumers.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

original:

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I'm not here to fuck spiders!

It took me a minute to realize "Can you guess who it is when we stop the film for THE WEREWOLF BREAK?" was not a photoshop. I want more mystery movies that have a WEREWOLF BREAK.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipkfNqjncRA

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The werewolf is Jan, in case anyone cares

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Ferrule posted:

Whenever I see this image I always see Frodo gesturing sideways with some kind of gnarled, tree hand/arm.

God drat, I hate you for this.

Content:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

...Conan?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
Apparently Trump was interviewed today, and it was as bewildering as one would expect.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

trapped mouse posted:

Apparently Trump was interviewed today, and it was as bewildering as one would expect.

It really is. Bits of it are a lot like the Clarke and Dawe skit about the boat

My fav bits are this:
https://twitter.com/antihobbes/status/1290569324197896192?s=19

And this:

quote:

Trump: "When I took over, we didn't even have a test."

Swan: "Why would you have a test? The virus didn't exist! How would you have a test?"

Oh and this:

quote:

Trump: "If you look at death – take a look at some of these charts."

The President reached over and picked up a few sheets of paper.

Trump: "Here's one. Well, right here, United States is lowest in numerous categories. We're lower than the world."

Swan: "Lower than the world?"

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 21:02 on Aug 4, 2020

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

One 130cm tall Kepuan. And we lost. Figures, as Kepu Always Deceives.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

mysterious frankie posted:

I don’t believe you. You just want me to let my guard down so that I bring my cat close to you and you can have a cow eat it. This has happened to me five times, and by god it wont happen a sixth.
Your cat has 4 lives left, it'll be fine.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

The weird sociopaths you've apparently met are not representative of dog people, sorry

Nah, it's pretty accurate for about 50% of dog people, the other 50% are just shoving their lovely dog in your face or lauging that it's jumping all over you and trying to eat your food off your your plate or just generally being terrible, no good, very bad boys.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

how many posts do you have on /r/childfree

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9emO9qo4FwE

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

RandomFerret posted:

how many posts do you have on /r/childfree

Probably half as many as on /r/dogfree

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

bike tory posted:

The werewolf is Jan, in case anyone cares

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

Nah, it's pretty accurate for about 50% of dog people, the other 50% are just shoving their lovely dog in your face or lauging that it's jumping all over you and trying to eat your food off your your plate or just generally being terrible, no good, very bad boys.

You remind me of the one British guy who thought shrimp were small pastries and then got very mad because shrimp were very rare bourgeois food and how could he possibly know what they look like.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Are goon stories growing in the telling like Ralph Wiggum seeing Principal Skinner and Mrs. Krabappel in the closet making babies and he saw one of the babies and the baby looked at him

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Please stop teasing the person that very obviously has dog trauma

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

FFT posted:

but wasn't literally every other number in the system better as it went up? like the percentage stuff for bend bars / resist wands and such you wanted to roll under the number on the chart, but your number on that chart went up as you leveled?

thac0 was just weird for the sake of being weird

It is because they started off modelling fights between battleships, and the best ones had 'first class armor', slightly shittier ones had 'second class armor', and the system continued from there

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/4SRbV3GCT_14IS0l0dvt22h6zDzBI9vAW9QZyD7oNf0/https/i.imgur.com/v8aOFOv.mp4

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
If you want to know the difference between dog people and cat people it's that only one of them will bring their pet uninvited to a party at someone else's house.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Data Graham posted:

Are goon stories growing in the telling like Ralph Wiggum seeing Principal Skinner and Mrs. Krabappel in the closet making babies and he saw one of the babies and the baby looked at him
Baby looked at him?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/GHxuJkv.mp4

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
https://i.imgur.com/YzpNXyh.mp4

Ferrule