Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
THE ENTERGAGEMENT RIDE NEVER ENDS FOLKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

azurite posted:

Scooby Doobie Doo?!

Wow. Goons knew.

Looking forward to Nathan's interpretation of the comically large sandwich and the Scooby Snack and probably the Mocha Velma.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i can't wait for scooby snacks

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Mods change our title to MULTI-TOON ENTERGAGEMENT MEGATHREAD, we can no longer be constrained to just GarfieldEats.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
this guy is going to fail at garfield food and succeed at scooby food and prove once and for all, all you need to get ahead in life is a really rich dad

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

How do you not just call it ScoobySnacks SMDH

Chunderbucket
Aug 31, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

How do you not just call it ScoobySnacks SMDH

I think there's already a trademarked Scooby Snacks product, our man is grabbing the scraps

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Imagining Nathen staring for nights on end at enormous wall of notes, trying figure out where GarfieldEats went wrong. Then in a eureeka moment his has a breakthrough. He grabs a marker, strikes the words "cartoon cat" from the equations on his whiteboard and writes "cartoon dog."

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can't wait to get some Fred Bred and Velma Vittles

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
The JabberJaw hot fish restaurant.

Chunderbucket
Aug 31, 2006

Nathen strolling out in a Velma sweater like :swoon:

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I would have had a successful business too, if it weren't for you meddling customers!
*looks around empty restaurant*

Actually, I can't think of a better time to licence a media property that hinges on ripping masks off people.

Xaintrailles fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Aug 3, 2020

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

garfield eats has a .99c special for kids

"a slice of garfield's face!"

it's a thin crust pizza with broccoli and avocado on it. you know, cause kids love that stuff

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Imagining Nathen staring for nights on end at enormous wall of notes, trying figure out where GarfieldEats went wrong. Then in a eureeka moment his has a breakthrough. He grabs a marker, strikes the words "cartoon cat" from the equations on his whiteboard and writes "cartoon dog."

Or "Cartoon Family"...SimpsonsEats? FlintstonesEats?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nah it has to be from low-cost and franchise-dead cartoons most people don't like

HeathcliffEats

CaillouEats

MarmadukeEats

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
WoodyEats

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Eat at Doug's

There's only two menu options, they're both cheeseburgers but one has lettuce. You spend 30 minutes reflecting anxiously on what getting the one with lettuce would mean to you until the loud waitress decides for you and you end up tripping and spilling it all over anyway, learning a valuable lesson that being decisive is more important than the actual decision.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

i am entergaged

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

So is he going to open a new location, or will ScoobyEATS just be half of the already tiny toronto location?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Maybe. The post said scoobyEATS is supposed to be a grocery where you just buy hotdogs and coldcuts?

Korthal
May 26, 2011

my dog died im sad posted:

Maybe. The post said scoobyEATS is supposed to be a grocery where you just buy hotdogs and coldcuts?

IE a convenience store.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He needs another creepy slogan for consistent cross synergic entrebranding

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
LockhornEATS

The Born LoserEATS

Funky WinkerbeanEATS

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012
DagwoodEats..i mean it's right there..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagwood_sandwich#/media/File:Dagwood_Comics.jpg

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

ah
that looks good, this neighbourhood sorely needs a sandwich shop, and i'd probably purchase and eat that

so of course it wont be so

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Agent Escalus posted:

FlintstonesEats?

This food tastes like yabba dabba doo-doo.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
There actually is a Dagwood sub shop chain already. That was too obvious an idea not to act on decades ago I imagine. Not that I have ever seen one in real life or can possibly Goog to find out where they are

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Dr. Quarex posted:

There actually is a Dagwood sub shop chain already. That was too obvious an idea not to act on decades ago I imagine. Not that I have ever seen one in real life or can possibly Goog to find out where they are

Well i'll be.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dagwood-goes-into-sandwich-business/

2006 too, crazy..

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Big Beef City posted:

Can't wait to get some Fred Bred and Velma Vittles

and a piping hot Scrappucino.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

boo_radley posted:

and a piping hot Scrappucino.

Chunderbucket
Aug 31, 2006

Dr. Quarex posted:

I bought a $7 Dagwood at an american IGA once and that fuckin thing fed me for three days

A+ do recommend even if you feel a little like homer by the end

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Agent Escalus posted:

FlintstonesEats?
Just selling big bowls of Flintstone Chewable Vitamins. They're in Canada, so their customers have the healthcare to deal with the kidney failure.

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

How could he betray his godfather Jim Davis by opening a dog restaurant?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

LSD at the gangbang posted:

How could he betray his godfather Jim Davis by opening a dog restaurant?

Hey he's got a lot of godfathers, okay?

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

I hope Garfield shows up on the opening day of scoobyeats and kicks the dog off the table.

Entergaging!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

someone got stabbed at the portuguese place across the street from garfieldfoods

https://www.cp24.com/news/toronto-police-looking-for-suspect-after-man-stabbed-1.5051170

proving that even places where you might get stabbed attract more customers than garfieldbarfs

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Stabbed at GarfieldEATS

There were no witnesses

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
A Dagwood has been slang for a giant sandwich since the 1950s at least. Bc of the comic. A Dagwood is a giant sandwich

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

everdave posted:

A Dagwood has been slang for a giant sandwich since the 1950s at least. Bc of the comic. A Dagwood is a giant sandwich

BCeats

BroomhildaEats

HiandLoisEats

JrJumbleEats

The possibilities are endless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
DavidDeesEATS