Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ArianeAndrew/status/1290818611360092160

Uhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1290664743393546243?s=19

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Miyu Yamashita's genuinely shocked reaction to that 450 is so good

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

*gta 3 homeless guy voice* yep, i been drinkin' again

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Her Twitter banner includes the phrase:
“Livin’ that pussy poppin’ life” so that must be her thing.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, looks like it's a catchphrase she's trying to get over, not sure if it's going to work as a generic compliment.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Marty Janetty confessed to a murder on Facebook today

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Dacap posted:

:gonk: He's either bullshitting or needs to be arrested? Judging from the post, he's also either super drunk\high.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dacap posted:

What the gently caress

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

The most amazing part is that the confession is to add a bit of spice to a story about him breaking up with someone.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
While the Marty Jannetty of the team, he was definitely the HBK of homicides

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lamuella posted:

The most amazing part is that the confession is to add a bit of spice to a story about him breaking up with someone.

I think it might be a death threat directed at that woman.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Irritated Goat posted:

Judging from the fact that he's Marty Jannetty, he's also either super drunk\high.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://twitter.com/MachineGunKA/status/1290829565389135873

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Eat My Fuc posted:

*gta 3 homeless guy voice* yep, i been drinkin' again

My Tuba!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Marty confessing to murdering a paedophile who tried to rape him certainly shines some light on why he's so hosed up now but I don't see a 13 year old being able to disappear people. Also the implication that he's killed more is... unnerving.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

While the Marty Jannetty of the team, he was definitely the HBK of homicides

Of all the Kliq members, he's more Scott Hall than anyone else.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

Marty confessing to murdering a paedophile who tried to rape him certainly shines some light on why he's so hosed up now but I don't see a 13 year old being able to disappear people. Also the implication that he's killed more is... unnerving.

Actually he's confessing to murdering a gay dude who he claims "put hands on him." Knowing Marty and his thoughts on gay people, I'd take any accusations that the guy in question was a pedo with a huge grain of salt that has "Marty most likely thinks every gay person is a pedo because he's a homophobic piece of poo poo," written on it.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Vince MechMahon posted:

Actually he's confessing to murdering a gay dude who he claims "put hands on him." Knowing Marty and his thoughts on gay people, I'd take any accusations that the guy in question was a pedo with a huge grain of salt that has "Marty most likely thinks every gay person is a pedo because he's a homophobic piece of poo poo," written on it.

Thought the “I was 13” would’ve made everything clear, but...

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/kaz_hayashi/status/1291036411588521991?s=20

Kaz Hayashi confirming that Sugiura-gun are the world's oldest boyband. (Hideki Suzuki is the youngest member of the group at 40)

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm not sure if that Marty tweet is real, drug filled insane posting, made up or somehow all three together

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

It’s pretty impressive that in a sea of absolute morons, ie. pro wrestlers, Marty Jannetty stands head and shoulders above most of them in stupidity

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

forkboy84 posted:

Kaz Hayashi confirming that Sugiura-gun are the world's oldest boyband. (Hideki Suzuki is the youngest member of the group at 40)
someone stop all those men doxxing the size of my genital

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I realize this may be obvious, but I'll point out that Marty might not be a reliable narrator

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

His daughter that he wants to have sex with must be really embarrassed right now.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

Is that a recent picture? I thought Sakuraba had retired?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/snoringelbow/status/1291041864766767106?s=19

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Germansimp posted:

Is that a recent picture? I thought Sakuraba had retired?

I'm 90% sure that photo is taken from the NOAH show earlier today. Sakuraba started turning up with NOAH last September, teaming with Sugiura-Gun. He's not exactly a regular, he's only done 14 matches in 10 months but yeah, he's at least active. It's a kinda weird stable, you've got Sakuraba & Sugiura & Suzuki who all have MMA experience, you've NOSAWA, you've got Kaz Hayashi & now Kendo Kashin is in there too after losing his WWE PC gig. And at various points the members have included people like Kazuyuki Fujita, Hideki "Shrek" Sekine, Dick Togo, Rene Dupree, El Hijo del Dr Wagner Jr, Hajime Ohara & KAZMA SAKAMOTO. I think Rene, El Hijo & Fujita are still members?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dacap posted:

Marty might have played himself.

https://amp.tmz.com/2020/08/05/marty-jannetty-apparent-murder-confession-columbus-police-department/

TMZ posted:

Now, the Columbus Police Dept. in Georgia tells us straight up, "We are going to look into this."

In fact, a spokesperson from the homicide/cold case division says, "The first step will be seeing if we have any missing persons or unidentified remains cases that match the limited information in the post."

The CPD notes that they have "several current active homicide investigations underway and they will have to remain the priority" -- so, it won't be an all hands on deck situation right now.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Shawn throwing Marty through the window is now the biggest face turn of all time

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I don't know if the murder is real but his Facebook is pretty much an endless list of criminal confessions so they'll find something.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

I'm 90% sure that photo is taken from the NOAH show earlier today. Sakuraba started turning up with NOAH last September, teaming with Sugiura-Gun. He's not exactly a regular, he's only done 14 matches in 10 months but yeah, he's at least active.

Good to see he is still active, enjoyed most of his stuff with Shibata, be it as a tag partner or opponent (they had a banger of match at Dominion 2015), and later as a semi-official CHAOS member often bewildered by YTR's shennanigans.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1291113502875226112

The (non)botch in question:
https://twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/1290938976338149376

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

When did Janela become a smaller Chris Hero

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

the Jack Evans botch was spectacularly bad and much much much worse than this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7NRI6w7pdk&t=2560s

Lid fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Aug 5, 2020

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

extradite THIS! posted:

When did Janela become a smaller Chris Hero

Joey will be the first to say he manages to change disturbingly quickly from sorta fit to really chubby.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lid posted:

the Jack Evans botch was spectacularly bad and much much much worse than this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7NRI6w7pdk&t=2560s

loving hilarious. I wish QT had done the Liger clap and taunt afterward.

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos
I don't know where to post this or who needs to hear it, pansexual, brown, non binary here. Janetty is a murderer if those aren't just drugged ramblings, but it's not a hate crime to be violent towards someone sexually assaulting you, to claim such is diminishing the actual hate crime murders the LGBTQIA+ community face. Yes he said fag, yes he probably has a thing against gay people due to it or even before it. I don't however think he set out to kill a gay guy that alleged night (feels odd having to say allegedly to a confession). Killing a minority <> hate crime. While it's awful it's also weird to include him on any metoo or speak out list, although it wouldn't shock me if he belongs for some unearthed situation, this is not the same and would be misappropriating the movement. It's not a movement to expose every lovely harmful wrestler, it's to expose a very specific type done by very powerful women.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think the story he shared is best left read and moved on from, outside of the fair judgment that he is a homophobic rear end in a top hat for using that slur, as well as if anyone wants to say, "holy poo poo" at it. stuff about hate crimes or deep psychoanalysis based on what he says of his past could leave some of us in a stanky, gloomy area of our minds for no good reason because marty has a reputation of not being stable or lucid, and he isn't talking about something that anyone can do anything about by getting the word out, etc. lemme know if this sucks or anything. trying to help, not suck

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Aug 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Yukaichiban posted:

I don't know where to post this or who needs to hear it, pansexual, brown, non binary here. Janetty is a murderer if those aren't just drugged ramblings, but it's not a hate crime to be violent towards someone sexually assaulting you, to claim such is diminishing the actual hate crime murders the LGBTQIA+ community face. Yes he said fag, yes he probably has a thing against gay people due to it or even before it. I don't however think he set out to kill a gay guy that alleged night (feels odd having to say allegedly to a confession). Killing a minority <> hate crime. While it's awful it's also weird to include him on any metoo or speak out list, although it wouldn't shock me if he belongs for some unearthed situation, this is not the same and would be misappropriating the movement. It's not a movement to expose every lovely harmful wrestler, it's to expose a very specific type done by very powerful women.

what in the world even is this post