Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The tombstone labeled Liefield was wishful thinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
I just want to know what’s IN the little pockets.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Lint. Endless pocket lint.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

burial posted:

The jerky overflow from his boots.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

burial posted:

you know exactly what is in the little pockets

emergency backup pockets

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

i own every Bionicle posted:

And he forgot to wipe the semen off his drilldo

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Liefeld jokes in Deadpool 2 were such inside baseball and so satisfying

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

90s Cringe Rock posted:

you know exactly what is in the little pockets

emergency backup pockets

gently caress, I think this has to be correct.

If anybody is still writing Cable, I hope it enters official canon that one of his lesser known mutant abilities turns out to be the slow but constant reproduction/recursion? of any and all pockets on any pocketed item that remains in contact with his skin.

From there, you could count the pockets on any particular garment he’s worn and tell just how long he had it on, like the rings of a tree.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Believe me, nobody wants a smoking dad. Especially if he smokes in the car with child you in the back.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Did Rob Leifeld draw those poke-dads?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Why do I feel like someone wants to gently caress the burly pokemon?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Anytime you see nipples drawn with prominent holes, it's a sex thing.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

Why do I feel like someone wants to gently caress the burly pokemon?

Turn on your monitor

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

The Bloop posted:

I have those sandals but I swear I only use them for canoeing
Literally me rn:

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

Why do I feel like someone wants to gently caress be hosed by the burly pokemon?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
It’s just the Forbidden Meme

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

CopperHound posted:

This is exactly what I need to complete my white Dad starter pack:

The secret to the dad pack is not giving a gently caress about being attractive to the other Sex at all anymore. Once you've cranked out a few kids and reached your 40s, there's nothing holding you back from just wearing the comfiest, most unattractive clothing ever.

One day I might reach that level, but it's not today.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

fartknocker posted:

Missing the pair of two pairs of identical New Balance sneakers.

I know they're an American boomer stereotype and some head of the company went all out for Turmp, but I like New Balance.

I have wide feet with high arches and high insteps and they fit my feet better than any other sneaker. Adidas are sometimes OK but with the amount of walking I do I've never had a pair last more than 6 months before they split. Nike are medieval foot torture devices designed to squeeze my toes into weird Chinese foot-binding deformity while cutting a slice into my instep.

And here in the UK they're made locally instead of in a south-east Asian child labour factory.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Awesome. gently caress Crowder so loving hard.

edit: the original cancer is here if you hate your life: https://www.facebook.com/stevencrowderofficial/posts/10158572854316163

teethgrinder has a new favorite as of 21:59 on Aug 5, 2020

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Son of Rodney posted:

The secret to the dad pack is not giving a gently caress about being attractive to the other Sex at all anymore. Once you've cranked out a few kids and reached your 40s, there's nothing holding you back from just wearing the comfiest, most unattractive clothing ever.

Since lockdown the only other person I've regularly interacted with is Mrs Pob. She's already seen me naked so her expectations can't be lowered any further.

If I ever have to return to regular life I don't think I can go back to wearing long trousers and underwear, or any top that involves buttons.

We travelled to my folks a few weeks ago and after a half a day wearing socks and sneakers instead of my lockdown flip-flops, I was ready to tear them off my feet like an angry toddler.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Son of Rodney posted:

I wear cut-off jorts and grew a rattail.

Can confirm.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Decompress the Main Shuttlebay. The explosive reaction might kick us out of the way.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

bugout socks

Wouldn't the socks just fall down as you walk? You'd need to wear garter straps to keep them up.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Fister Roboto posted:

Wouldn't the socks just fall down as you walk? You'd need to wear garter straps to keep them up.

Sounds like one more place to hang a pocket.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

Surely your shirt stays clipped to the bottom of your polo would be holding them in place?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Spicy

I watched that movie for the first time not long ago and Jodie Foster is barely in it!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Fister Roboto posted:

Bandolier garter straps

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

zoux posted:

Spicy

I watched that movie for the first time not long ago and Jodie Foster is barely in it!

Fun fact: She was 12 when it was filmed :yikes:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

This would be a better meme without crowder. That dude sucks hard and doesnt deserve to have people look at his stupid face.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Fister Roboto posted:

Fun fact: She was 12 when it was filmed :yikes:

Also features Marty saying the n-word a whole bunch

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

zoux posted:

Also features Marty saying the n-word a whole bunch

I rewatched Taxi Driver about a year ago and it was a lot harder to watch than I remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Fister Roboto posted:

they have an internal frame, they're like a hiking pack for your feet.