Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
leave puabi alone. She's not a casual conversation person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Talk to Puabi

Maybe even marry her.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Kiss her on the mouth in public.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

Ask 3dad about the south born scouts to replace ruth.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Don't talk to Puabi

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Puabi is our friend, talk to her

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Also

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Kiss her on the mouth in public.

Boonoo
Nov 4, 2009

ASHRAKAN!
Take your Thralls and dive back into the depths! Give us the meat and GO!
Grimey Drawer
No Puabi

TacoNight
Feb 18, 2011

Stop, hey, what's that sound?
No Puabi

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
No to Puabi, we don't need another character to pepper with questions that they never answer.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Yes Pubai

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Talk to, marry, kiss on the mouth in public and/or eat Puabi

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Invite Pubai to poop in our butt, then we can poop on her butt and we can poop back and forth in each other's butt forever. She'll never know it's a bluff.

I feel no ragrets writing that.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004

I love you, boy. One pack, always.

Lipstick Apathy
I think the wet blankets who spurn Indor (and by extension Puabi) don't like to think about the fact that without her, Enkidel's merry band would have been nowhere near as successful getting started. She was pivotal.

Puabi should have been invited to Kavodel.

I honestly think that if Puabi hung out with Enkidel enough that any heresy she harbours would have been adjusted just like Paebel's.

Anyway, the road not taken, etc. In my fantasies Enkidel lives in a cave with Puabi and a brood of goblin babies.

But yeah, talk to Puabi

What's the harm in asking a couple questions?

Cat Wings
Oct 12, 2012

No Puabi

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!

Tsyni posted:

I think the wet blankets who spurn Indor (and by extension Puabi) don't like to think about the fact that without her, Enkidel's merry band would have been nowhere near as successful getting started. She was pivotal.

Puabi should have been invited to Kavodel.

I honestly think that if Puabi hung out with Enkidel enough that any heresy she harbours would have been adjusted just like Paebel's.

Anyway, the road not taken, etc. In my fantasies Enkidel lives in a cave with Puabi and a brood of goblin babies.

But yeah, talk to Puabi

What's the harm in asking a couple questions?

This is very correct.

Talk and/or propose to our good friend Puabi

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe
Lmao, now I'm wondering if Naomi has picked up on Enkidel's... mixed emotions about Puabi over the years.

No vote, don't care.

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.
Enkidel won't even talk to an honest shopkeep just trying to peddle her wares in the one corner of Ur where she won't get killed on sight. What happened to the Enkidel who fought for the little guy, huh?

Too busy letting murderers off with a slap on the wrist in the donut to speak to a spoooky witch.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Diogines posted:

Zebanetha says "In reigning in the wild ambitions of the youngest of the men of Kavodel, to teach them to honor the ways of their fathers and not turn from them."

Oh do try and be reasonable old man.

Pubi cool

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

Task Manager posted:

Enkidel won't even talk to an honest shopkeep just trying to peddle her wares in the one corner of Ur where she won't get killed on sight. What happened to the Enkidel who fought for the little guy, huh?

Too busy letting murderers off with a slap on the wrist in the donut to speak to a spoooky witch.

Ha, just thought of something. Every-Strike only teaches Enkidel stuff he already knows how to do* while improving on it slightly. Vivisecting demons was Puabi's idea and ES ran with it.

I'm cool with Puabi. I even voted multiple times to send Indor a silver phallus. She's just murderous to our reputation in Zepath and is only interested in things Enkidel isn't comfortable with.

*The use of the ashes of the demon tree could come from watching the priests from the Temple spreading sacrificial ashes.

A Terrible Person fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Aug 6, 2020

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Diogines posted:

Zebanetha says "In reigning in the wild ambitions of the youngest of the men of Kavodel, to teach them to honor the ways of their fathers and not turn from them."

:hmmyes:

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Pubai...no

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
puabi yes

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

We should ask Tudiya for permission to move Puabi to Kavodel so that we can convert her to El (Enkidel) worship. Explain that this will take time but we've noticed that strange things keep happening around us and it has converted even someone as sure in their faith like Paebel so we are sure after some time(a few centuries) she will be down with El.

The big sticking point aside from faith is puabi's practice. It's a big no no for the temple because its competing on the temple's source of magic and the general aversion of our culture to overt displays of magic.

Let's make a deal with her if we get the Tudiya to agree. If she moves to Kavodel she can still practice her craft and train assistants but the balls become her sole buyer and supplier thereby eliminating the source of black market goods and give us a steady supply for our vault. Even simple things like healing salves would be a big boon and definitely something to save up for.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Polgas posted:

We should ask Tudiya for permission to move Puabi to Kavodel so that we can convert her to El (Enkidel) worship. Explain that this will take time but we've noticed that strange things keep happening around us and it has converted even someone as sure in their faith like Paebel so we are sure after some time(a few centuries) she will be down with El.

The big sticking point aside from faith is puabi's practice. It's a big no no for the temple because its competing on the temple's source of magic and the general aversion of our culture to overt displays of magic.

Let's make a deal with her if we get the Tudiya to agree. If she moves to Kavodel she can still practice her craft and train assistants but the balls become her sole buyer and supplier thereby eliminating the source of black market goods and give us a steady supply for our vault. Even simple things like healing salves would be a big boon and definitely something to save up for.

Let's not call attention to the strangeness around Enkidel. We need as little attention as we can get on that topic.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

Danal already knows weird stuff happens from his acco 2 pov. Tudiya definitely noticed.

We could just tell Tudiya we converted the melachim worshipers so maybe puabi is doable.

Polgas fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Aug 6, 2020

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

No to Puabi. Always no to Puabi.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Do not consort with the witch

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

Do we know what Puabi's lineage is? It's been mentioned orphanages aren't needed because there's always someone at Zepath that would adopt a kid. What circumstances resulted in Puabi coming under Indor's care? Was she like gad the elder? A slave due to her parent's debt?

Question:
Is Gaddiel the elder the first one dead?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pumpinglemma posted:

No to Puabi. Always no to Puabi.

BoyG
Nov 24, 2004

Have you heard the tale of the Cannibal King of Kavodel?
Yes to Pubai. Always yes to Pubai.

Cornuto
Jun 26, 2012

For the pack!
Man, her retarded highschool bad girl shtick really vibes hard with the "gently caress you Dad" elements of Enkidel's brain.

No to this nonsense.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

BoyG posted:

Yes to Pubai. Always yes to Pubai.

And while we're at it we should definitely let her vivisect monsters. Even our Hammer is all about it.

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All the "No to Puabi" votes should be counted as "Eat Puabi" votes, since the best and surest way to make sure that Enkidel never talks to Puabi is to eat Puabi.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Catpetter1981 posted:

All the "No to Puabi" votes should be counted as "Eat Puabi" votes, since the best and surest way to make sure that Enkidel never talks to Puabi is to eat Puabi.

:rolleyes:

Some hypothetical future where we actually did eat her:
Enkidel looks down at his stomach.
"Hey, can you hear me in there? I know you're still there, I don't poop, so you can't have left."

Bob Tuskins
Jul 27, 2007

I couldn't imagine life without the beautiful sight of the green horde
no puabi

We serve El and should not consort with witches

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

Polgas posted:

We already covered this once when she asked to come along. Tudiya will be pissed. He will also not find your offer of "only balls buy from her" as a good thing. This offer fundamentally does not offer tudiya something he wants in any way.

Zodiac5000 fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Aug 6, 2020

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
I don't get the resistance to just paying our respects. The other stuff, sure.. Can we at least send her a fruitbasket?

Anyway since dad refuses to talk about it Ask Aaron about the fight with Gebek. As detailed as possible please! also If he has any other giant monster pointers.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Dog Kisser posted:

And while we're at it we should definitely let her vivisect monsters. Even our Hammer is all about it.

You have good opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

Anyway since dad refuses to talk about it Ask Aaron about the fight with Gebek. As detailed as possible please! also If he has any other giant monster pointers.

Let's not make Aaron even more depressed by reminding him of his fight with Gebek where he got all his Bloodedness ripped out of him by demon magic.