Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I'm rewatching the Woody episode for the millionth time and I wish we'd seen the karaoke night instead of just heard about it.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Aww Daphne says in a season 2 episode that she doesn't think she'll ever have children.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Aww Daphne says in a season 2 episode that she doesn't think she'll ever have children.

Woof, shoulda stuck to that plan.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Last night I got drunk as hell and decided not to watch Frasier as normal so I watched two Sideshow Bob episodes of Simpsons

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

What should this thread be renamed?

Sagacity
May 2, 2003
Hopefully my epitaph will be funnier than my custom title.
Frasier - He Speaks German

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Frasier - I would shave my head for you

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Frasier -What do you think it's born a l'orange?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I'll see you at Schwander de Dudelsachfeiffer.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Last night I got drunk as hell and decided not to watch Frasier as normal so I watched two Sideshow Bob episodes of Simpsons

I actually came to watch the show because of my affinity for Bob

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Well she also said that she'd never been in a serious relationship (later we find out she'd been engaged) and that no famous bands came from Manchester (Smiths, Joy Division, Oasis) so can we really trust anything she says

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Frasier Crane's Humongous rear end Contest!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Le Cigare Volant!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

My suggestion is "Frasierthread: brought to you by the fine folks at Le Cigare Volant"

Is that too long?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Le Cigare Volant!

CAM WINSTON

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Frasierthread: Just a little hot. And foamy.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Just looked up this guy and I mean how do you explain this, op?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I’m watching the episode of Cheers where Sam and Dianne go to Frasier’s and Lillith’s for dinner. It’s loving hilarious.

Overall Cheers has aged really well and it doesn’t feel too dated. The jokes are still funny and the writing still clever. I’m going to rewatch Frasier after I finish Cheers. My first time since it aired on TV. I hope it holds up too.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Waterbed Wendy posted:

BRB, gonna go copyright Jaundiced Jester as a snowboarder clothing company real quick.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Waterbed Wendy posted:

What do you think is going on in this picture?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Jose Oquendo posted:

I’m watching the episode of Cheers where Sam and Dianne go to Frasier’s and Lillith’s for dinner. It’s loving hilarious.

Overall Cheers has aged really well and it doesn’t feel too dated. The jokes are still funny and the writing still clever. I’m going to rewatch Frasier after I finish Cheers. My first time since it aired on TV. I hope it holds up too.

Frasier holds up better than Cheers

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

What do you think is going on in this picture?

I've never watched the show so I don't know, tough guy.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Frasier - I'm a babe magnet, I'm catnip!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I've never watched the show so I don't know, tough guy.

Kelsey Grammer has had some really severe substance abuse problems. That ain't makeup.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Waterbed Wendy posted:

His shoes are too small. I question his commitment to the role.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Frasier - Veneer!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Frasierthread: I Know a Guy

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

Waterbed Wendy posted:

When it’s not just the eyes that go yellow; everything does.

Man is one bad week away from internal organ collapse, and he still pulls off a jester costume.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
For a guy who crashed five dodge vipers and was eaten by a shark, id say he looks pretty good!

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I really like Cheers, but it fell back on the "character pulls a gun on someone" trope a whole bunch. Like Michael Scott in improv class.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

No question there, it honestly always takes me a few minutes to realize "Diane is an idiot" is as deep as most of the bits involving her go. Carla and Norm are more complicated characters

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

Le Cigare Volant!

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Frasierthread: pull up your favourite chair, we're having a dinner party

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Frasierthread: I was punched in the face by a man now dead.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I really like Cheers, but it fell back on the "character pulls a gun on someone" trope a whole bunch. Like Michael Scott in improv class.

Not sure whether to make the Swan Boy joke about how Boondock Saints is just Frasier with guns, or a Trapped in the Closet joke

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Solice Kirsk posted:

i'm pretty sure fras's mom pulls a gun on diane like a single episode after sam gets shot in the rear end by some fuckin' random, it's really jarring

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I really, really, REALLY hope that is all makeup and not cover-up for liver & kidney failure.

...it is, isn't it? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Unless his liver failure is rubbing off on his shirt it's a safe bet it's makeup.