Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Dear God, no!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lol

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

It's way too early for Beirut jokes

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
E: nope

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

E: nope

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

i KNEW this was coming

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

:stare:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Weird how this thread is how I first hear about every global tragedy

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Kinda not a fan of jokes about this right now, like, I’d say either wait a bit or at least make sure your gag is phenomenal

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Just imagine Frank Grimes running behind the grain elevator in Beirut right here

It's probably too poor taste to actually make that meme

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Kinda not a fan of jokes about this right now, like, I’d say either wait a bit or at least make sure your gag is phenomenal

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Nice

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I'm getting "upload limit for given URL has been reached" when I try to put Simpsons GIFs on imgur. Any solution?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

TheMostFrench posted:

I'm getting "upload limit for given URL has been reached" when I try to put Simpsons GIFs on imgur. Any solution?

Save the images and then upload to imgur, if on your computer. If using the Awful app then save to your device and upload through the app.

Lobok fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Aug 6, 2020

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

TheMostFrench posted:

Save the image and upload it from your device?

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I've been lurking this thread for 48 hours, waiting for someone to make this joke.

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Needs more ZZZZs

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

The worst thing is, there very well may have been a bar owned by a guy named Mo(hammed) around there.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Jay Rust posted:

:same:

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

They've all been great.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
Having seen the last living moments of a few people effected, and knowing that they are still pulling the bodies of very ordinary people out of the rubble, I too find it rather gross to joke about rn

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I liked em.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I thought they were funny but i might have a sick sense of humor so i can understand if we go light on the Beirut memes for now

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
Funny, yeah, but then I stop and wonder if I am the baddie

I simply recognize it as gross and not our most attractive impulse in these cowboy forums

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

Having seen the last living moments of a few people effected, and knowing that they are still pulling the bodies of very ordinary people out of the rubble, I too find it rather gross to joke about rn

exactly.

Sorry to be a downer but I don't particularly like jokes about sexual assault, or about real situations, happening right now where people are dying, many are in intensive care, and many are still being dug out of the rubble.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

If anything tragic happens to me, I want you all to meme the poo poo out of it

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

Funny, yeah, but then I stop and wonder if I am the baddie

People die horribly all over the world constantly, picking and choosing what to be upset about has always been strange to me :shrug:

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

alexandriao posted:

the rubble.

but main street's still all cracked and broken!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Here have a Simpsons meme I made about differences between East Asian kicks and South East Asian kicks

To clarify, a teep goes up and then out, whereas a snap kick goes up and out. Completely different things.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

SilvergunSuperman posted:

People die horribly all over the world constantly, picking and choosing what to be upset about has always been strange to me :shrug:

That must make funerals very awkward for you

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

CommonShore posted:

Here have a Simpsons meme I made about differences between East Asian kicks and South East Asian kicks

To clarify, a teep goes up and then out, whereas a snap kick goes up and out. Completely different things.

So a push kick.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Whorelord posted:

The worst thing is, there very well may have been a bar owned by a guy named Mo(hammed) around there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Drink-Mix Man posted:

If anything tragic happens to me, I want you all to meme the poo poo out of it