Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

a.lo posted:

im glad

that stung more than the burn did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

petit choux posted:

Yeah, I keep hearing that. I'm just looking for some good solid evidence of true believers and not just psychos using a poor interpretation of the book of Revelations to gain political power.

idk maybe 2DCat knows, he's been close enough to smell the presidents poo poo filled pants so he's gotta have interacted with some religious zealots

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Tubgoat posted:

Absolutely would.

its a mess of beautiful slop

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

what in g*d's green earth :stare:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

CODChimera posted:

that stung more than the burn did

You just inspired a great business idea. Precooked rice!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The true believes are people like Pompeo and Air Force high command, just total psychos who want to rules lawyer jesus into returning and killing every jew and heathen

The waspy evangelical chuds are just participants in the cult of america, the worship of money and veneration of self-interest. People like Falwell Jr and Trump are absolutely perfect figureheads of the movement

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

what in g*d's green earth :stare:

Looks like beef stroginoff in a 'bun' of tenderloin

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I changed my 3 month old's gross poop diaper this morning. I bet trump has someone change his poo poo filled pullups every morning too

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's just deconstructed chicken parmigiana fusion, I thought you gastro weirdos love poo poo like that. Just imagine it costs 60 bucks and comes on a tiny plate!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

It's just deconstructed chicken parmigiana fusion, I thought you gastro weirdos love poo poo like that. Just imagine it costs 60 bucks and comes on a tiny plate!

I liked my interpretation better

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

no it's a food "re-imagining" of trump's nussy, and it's an affront to everything Jesus Christ taught us

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hey, Mom! You can tuck me in this!

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

would fuckin devour tbh looks tasty af

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

would

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

https://twitter.com/ChefGuevara_/status/1291010733174595584

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

this is not bad except for the smug sound of the voiceover. Maybe it's just me but it rubs me the wrong way.

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Is this a uterus

chird
Sep 26, 2004

petit choux posted:

this is not bad except for the smug sound of the voiceover. Maybe it's just me but it rubs me the wrong way.

yes

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1291339436727382016?s=19

the president wants to debate!

chird
Sep 26, 2004

...not Florida tho, u cool

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

why has the president not had his body destroyed by the virus yet

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

people are dying

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Why is this reality so unsatisfying that it wouldn't give me this

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Bulgakov posted:

lol

in terms of how that christian right wing idiocy crowd might view him i suppose its better than a pool boy?

but the world would be better off if he would just allow himself to be true and find his bliss

a fun thing about Falwell Jr is that he poured probably a couple hundred million into sports for his scam Bible college to be taken seriously

of course football was the main focus of this and now a shitload of black athletes the school recruited (in all sports) are leaving the school because can you imagine having that dude in charge of your education

also they hired the athletic director who was at Baylor when their football program made a point to recruit players from other schools who had been kicked out for repeated sexual assaults (guess what happened at Baylor)

also there is no way a conference will let Liberty join for football because they don't need that hassle so every year they have to cobble together a schedule from open weeks everyone else needs to fill

last year they had to play New Mexico State twice

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

as forever good as always

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > C-SPAM: The Cool Zone > TRUMP: "A debate, to me, is a Public Service."

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

l 👏 m 👏 a 👏 o 👏

i love our special idiot and his twitter team :allears:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

he appears to think people are voting in the general election already

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If I don't get debates I'm rioting. I dont give a gently caress about the roni if you think poo poo should be open and people going to work you should be willing to do it yourself so get on that stage and give us the goddamned clock drawing competition we crave

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Solarin posted:

Why is this reality so unsatisfying that it wouldn't give me this

Ikr, and loving Bojo recovering was just depressing as gently caress

Of course after he got it the virus is suddenly a Serious Matter

There's no justice :/

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

eating some extra spiced up instant noods, with a can of sardines added, for breakfast

its very good

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe
A new billboard advertisement went up on the freeway near wear I live. Cremations only $1,450.00.

Ominous? Maybe. But is it a good deal or no?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

debate him, Joe. do it you loving coward. stop hiding. give me the debate.

also give me more money mind

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe
I think it's per body. There was no mention of group discounts.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Solarin posted:

idk maybe 2DCat knows, he's been close enough to smell the presidents poo poo filled pants so he's gotta have interacted with some religious zealots

Was he actually there when it happened? I’ve seen posts alluding to it and I want to believe

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Rynn posted:

Was he actually there when it happened? I’ve seen posts alluding to it and I want to believe

the poopy smell happened, the president left the room, and then came back to talk with 2dcat while wearing a fresh set of pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

A Terrible Person posted:

A new billboard advertisement went up on the freeway near wear I live. Cremations only $1,450.00.

Ominous? Maybe. But is it a good deal or no?

I pass a billboard every morning that just says

“Free Markets Destroy HUNGER!”

lol every time