Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

This is absolutely not victim blaming, but when this happens, it is often because the victim refuses to testify.

Whether that's because they're afraid of the abuser and don't trust the legal system to protect them or because the abuser convinces them that it was their fault or gaslights them into believing it didn't happen isn't clear here, but I'm betting that it's one or the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
are there other charges or is he pretty much free

Paradoxus
Nov 22, 2007
BOCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
https://twitter.com/TheSunUS/status/1291383646700670983

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

:smugdog:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

*jots down on notebook*

Beef... not... cure... for virus

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

beef is 100% not the problem and probably the only thing keeping him alive at this point.

it's gotta be the water. if they can wean him off that dependency he'll have a perfect recovery.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

:yooge: he's not suffering FROM covid. he's suffering WITH covid. i wouldn't expect the fake news to care about the difference though

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.

I didn't know COVID could transmit to frogs.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

how aure are we his daughter interview wasnt a deepfake at this point :tinfoil:

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
he’s in a serbian hospital, one of the videos his daughter posted was of her in a crowded bar

Joss Laypeg
Oct 11, 2007
A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on. - WSB
jorp isn’t deep enough to need a deepfake

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://streamable.com/lgk6uk

oh no no no

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

numa numa? what year is it?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
April:

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

So his daughter is officially gonna take on his mantle, huh?

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
I’m not entirely convinced that jorp is still alive

I’m gonna need to see him with today’s Serbian newspaper

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
awww fascism, where everything is pestilence that must be rooted out and destroyed...except actual pestilence.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Reclines Obesily posted:

he’s in a serbian hospital, one of the videos his daughter posted was of her in a crowded bar

When you've run your dumb mouth for thirty odd years,

About trans-folk and women and all of your peers.

Til you hallucinate lobsters biting your rear.

A Serbian hospital's not somewhere to be...

A Serbian hospital's not somewhere to be...

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/nathantbernard/status/1291476172577087491?s=21
neat

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Reclines Obesily posted:

wait i thought it was a siberian/russian hospital, not serbian

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

wait i thought it was a siberian/russian hospital, not serbian

he went to both

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Two rounds of pneumonia will hit anyone pretty hard, although I'm fairly certain that the 'roni is just exacerbating his already hosed physiology

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Zeroisanumber posted:

his already hosed physiology
Excuse me, I think you meant to type "his turbocharged, indestructible, 100% beef-powered physiology"

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
counter theory: it's actually a drug relapse

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I think he will bounce back. He's becoming the right-wing media's favorite regarding Antifa.

Then again, Milo was their favorite once and nearly got invited to the RNC before they dropped him like a rock

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I think he will bounce back. He's becoming the right-wing media's favorite regarding Antifa.

Then again, Milo was their favorite once and nearly got invited to the RNC before they dropped him like a rock

Unless Ngo made some pro-pedophilia comments somewhere I don't think they're comparable

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

how terrible, I hope it lasts

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Does "user not found" mean he's suspended or did he just shut off his account?

If the latter, I'm sure he'll cry about Instagram bowing to the radical terrorist Antifa Super Soldiers after disabling it himself

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

mono posted:

Does "user not found" mean he's suspended or did he just shut off his account?

If the latter, I'm sure he'll cry about Instagram bowing to the radical terrorist Antifa Super Soldiers after disabling it himself

Im no insta expert but I don’t think they make the distinction unlike twitter

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
I still think it's great that the old jorp thread started on GBS with earnest defenders and admirers

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

brugroffil posted:

I still think it's great that the old jorp thread started on GBS with earnest defenders and admirers

Are there any left? Are they the FYAD crowd?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I assume most of them was when he was a generic life coach and before people really knew what he did during his tenure

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

The deal with Jorp is that all his initial advice is general good self help stuff (with some red flags thrown in) to get you hooked before he hits you with the harder fash poo poo. Basically the same as any cult

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
That thread started when 12 rules came out, so maybe 2017?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

is that thread still around?

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

i think a lot of his early fans were people who thought he broke that british woman interviewer on the wheel of logic when 12 rules was first coming out. everyone i know irl who bought the book saw that interview first. as i recall the vast majority of his content online before the book was videos of his college lectures and psychology of religion type stuff.

pretty sure the original jorp thread got gassed and he was folded into other threads once he didn't have a huge normie audience anymore

ChristsDickWorship has issued a correction as of 04:36 on Aug 7, 2020

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Mr Interweb posted:

is that thread still around?

I think genocide explainer killed it

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Flavius Aetass posted:

so are they all informants against each other now or

jeez the authorities really like using these nuts as informants by giving them infinite breaks up until the point where they do a marathon bombing/vegas concert shooting/day long shooting spree

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Doctor Spaceman posted:

I think genocide explainer killed it

yae it was closed because it kept getting clogged up with first year philosophy walls of text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

*listens to podcasts about Keith Raniere* Boy I'm glad I'm not stupid enough to fall into a cult like this guy's *immediately starts following Jordan Peterson*