Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Woolie and V are finishing the fight today, they're at the last level now. I'm hoping V lets Woolie drive again.

edit: They've confirmed they're doing ODST as well

Big Scary Owl fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Aug 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Good, ODST has always been an underappreciated, really cool game.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Also Woolie actually drove quite well this time around.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Yeah wow, he had far fewer deaths than I did in my first final warthog run.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Pat just took a nap and woke up to find Paige eating mold.

So that's a thing that happened.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Paige why did you eat mold. Are you drunk?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Was it just moldy bread or cheese with some mold on it or something and pat is being pat

Like that's still icky but not as bad as eating just...mold

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
It was moldy potato salad

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Captain Invictus posted:

Was it just moldy bread or cheese with some mold on it or something and pat is being pat

Like that's still icky but not as bad as eating just...mold

I saw the pictures and it's preeeety bad. :barf:

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Moldy potato salad is an understatement. It was more mold than salad.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Maybe she thought it was a regular green salad

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Jesus, what was even her excuse

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
pure penicillin

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

she claims she was tired and thought she had Elmo hair in her mouth

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
You can see the stuff for yourself in her Twitter.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Neo_Crimson posted:

I saw the pictures and it's preeeety bad. :barf:

Yeah, I think potato salad is bad enough normally, but seeing those photos made me gag

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Man, between this and Woolie and the battery acid...

Dawgstar fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Aug 8, 2020

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Dawgstar posted:

Man, between this and Woolie and the batter acid...

vinegar is an important component of many traditional batters

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

I'm watching Woolie's playthrough of DOOM: Eternal, and now I remember why I dropped off when it was coming out. Woolie's LP Tunnel Vision has never been this bad as this, holy poo poo.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Pat was asleep for 30 minutes

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Aug 9, 2020

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Somebody went swinging at Pat and Paige for getting a dog like Zangief.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Dawgstar posted:

reminds me of those two horrible pet island posters who bred those creepy schnoz dogs and would post incessantly about how mixed breeds should all be euthanized on sight, gently caress'em. zangief is alive, and so let him live his best life.

anyways, ohhhh myyyyyy godddddddddddd

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/1292125285874307077

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/1292128320310710272

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Pat was asleep for 30 minutes

gross

please nws i legit have food poisoning right now and don't need to see the cause of someone else's

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Captain Invictus posted:

reminds me of those two horrible pet island posters who bred those creepy schnoz dogs and would post incessantly about how mixed breeds should all be euthanized on sight, gently caress'em. zangief is alive, and so let him live his best life.

anyways, ohhhh myyyyyy godddddddddddd

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/1292125285874307077

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/1292128320310710272

was it an adoption?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Neo_Crimson posted:

please nws i legit have food poisoning right now and don't need to see the cause of someone else's

Sure thing, Ralph.

Dawgstar posted:

Was it the putting clothes on the dog bit before taking it outside because Canada still has cold weather or something else?
https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/1291562910045614083

Devolver had a good sentence about people chiming in with dumb advice that no one asked for in their 2018 E3 showcase that I think applies here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4ytFiRVMwg&t=295s

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

RareAcumen posted:

Was it the putting clothes on the dog bit before taking it outside because Canada still has cold weather or something else?

It was more the fact that they got a bulldog or mastiff or whatever kind of dog Zangeif is at all, what with the short snout and all. It was one of those "it is irresponsible to keep breeding these dogs" things and while there might be some truth to that but like Captain Invictus said Zangeif's already alive so why Karen at them about it? They didn't get him from a puppy mill. He's going to be spayed. Just let people enjoy their little waddling doggo.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Dawgstar posted:

It was more the fact that they got a bulldog or mastiff or whatever kind of dog Zangeif is at all, what with the short snout and all. It was one of those "it is irresponsible to keep breeding these dogs" things and while there might be some truth to that but like Captain Invictus said Zangeif's already alive so why Karen at them about it? They didn't get him from a puppy mill. He's going to be spayed. Just let people enjoy their little waddling doggo.

He's a bulldog. You pretty well summed up my entire feelings about it. I'm not into breeding brachycephalic dogs with guaranteed hip dyspepsia but the bugger is here so love on em and yell at the breeders.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

He's a bulldog. You pretty well summed up my entire feelings about it. I'm not into breeding brachycephalic dogs with guaranteed hip dyspepsia but the bugger is here so love on em and yell at the breeders.

Yeah, you've beaten me to my point. It reminded me of this tumblr post.

The dog is here and they weren't even the ones who bred it in the first place, your anger is misdirected, as it tends to be with most injustices.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Again, if it was an adoption it's whatever, I'm kinda opposed to buying specific breeds because that feeds into puppy mill culture and all that bullshit, but like, the dog is already here, might as well give it a nice home.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

My brother has a bulldog who's just the sweetest little guy, saved his family's life when they had a gas leak. I feel so bad for him though because his nose is so hosed up the nostrils point backwards into his eyes so he's constantly sneezing into them. The nose is also too high on his face for his tongue to reach so it dries out constantly.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Cool dog but the hashtag bothers me deeply. Though that’s squarely in me being weird about that sort of thing.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
They also mentioned that the vet said the only potential breathing problem for Zangief is snoring, he's good. They've raised a disabled cat so they know what theyre doing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea like I agree we shouldn't be breeding dogs the way we do, it's real hosed up and ruined entire breeds...but fuckin Zangief already exists, what are they gonna do snap has neck to re-purify the breed???

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

reminds me of those two horrible pet island posters who bred those creepy schnoz dogs and would post incessantly about how mixed breeds should all be euthanized on sight, gently caress'em.

Please tell me they're banned.
If they're still around name and shame please.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh they both got perma'd over a decade ago. Don't even remember their names.

RangerKarl
Oct 7, 2013
I've grown entirely cold to the ex-friends' bodies of work since the split, but I appreciate the Dog. The Dog is Good.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
that potato salad picture is loving disgusting

Dias posted:

was it an adoption?

https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/status/1292270456406515712

friends dog had some puppies

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

this is also good and relevant now that ono is gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI4Cl0yE0Sk

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I really agree with the "Please for the love of god stop purposefully 'breeding' dogs whose skulls and hips and spines are so thoroughly destroyed and warped at this point" thing, but like Zangief doesn't even look like he's got any of that or at least not in any bad sense, like say the poor pugs who no matter how sweet they are, pretty much come guaranteed wrecked on the inside by this point, as well as the other thought of "He already exists and seems like a happy living creature, if he's not in some state of suffering or terrible impairment, then gently caress off" though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
a dog with hosed up genetic issues is just a dog that needs even more love than normal