Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Khanstant posted:

if MGS3 was made today, Snake would have dominos pizza skin and a throwable bottle of Mr. Pibb that would distract guards.

True easter egg hunters can find a hidden Egg Beaters carton in the game and when he chugs it in the menu, he says "great tasting egg, flawless!"

For anyone unaware, they literally did this with Calorie Mate in mgs3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I keep getting this (unskippable) YouTube ad, and it sucks because the female actress in it is on a totally different wavelength than the male actor, it is the worst direction I’ve ever seen, I think

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
curious about the thumbnail of the vid you're trying to watch

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Install an adblocker

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I am getting Joe Biden ads, those have worse acting and direction

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I am getting Joe Biden ads, those have worse acting and direction

deep fakes

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T25_s0vK3FA

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

cheetah7071 posted:

Install an adblocker

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
wtf does a biden ad even say? just "hey, I'm 'literally anyone else' and we're at that point, ttyl"

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Khanstant posted:

wtf does a biden ad even say? just "hey, I'm 'literally anyone else' and we're at that point, ttyl"

This, and every once in awhile its something extremely racist and then refusing to apologize for it.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I switched from adblock plus to ublock a couple of weeks ago and it's weird to have an adblocker that actually blocks ads

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Can’t install adblockers on my iPad, or at least they def wouldn’t function with the YouTube app I use

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Khanstant posted:

The latest one is "Hey there, I'm Joe Biden. Are you wondering who my VP pick is gonna be? Well so am I! Tune in to this livesteam so we can find out who she is."

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
lmao they're literally doing the announcement of an announcement poo poo they do for AAA videogames but this time... its real life

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
also thats an awful cavalier attitude to have about a person every1 is going to be hoping ends up just being full-on P within the term

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Unreal_One posted:

For anyone unaware, they literally did this with Calorie Mate in mgs3.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

snake... weapons and equipment OSP

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Kojima really is a hack

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Remember that time where there was a can of Monster Energy sat in your base in Death Stranding and you get benefits from drinking it?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
They did it with Dole bananas in Monkey Ball as well and it was awesome

The later versions with plain, unbranded bananas were weak by comparison

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgWrKRu-ry4

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

My favorite detail of that is Sam Porter Bridges drinking so hard he lifts his feet off the ground, that's some Energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcv9zX9rFa4&t=24s

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Convex posted:

They did it with Dole bananas in Monkey Ball as well and it was awesome

The later versions with plain, unbranded bananas were weak by comparison

Brands are bad obviously, but Dole is especially bad

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Arcades return, but you must deposit boxtop UPCs instead of coins.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

My favorite detail of that is Sam Porter Bridges drinking so hard he lifts his feet off the ground, that's some Energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcv9zX9rFa4&t=24s

My favorite detail is that when they get upgraded to beer it's a porter

haveblue fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Aug 10, 2020

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://ogn.theonion.com/bad-news-toad-died-1844673221

Good riddance

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Which of the Toad's kagemusha will take their place?

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Found our 15 year old 17" Samsung CRT in my parent's basement. Had no idea it had a max resolution of 1600 x 1200.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

driving a CRT at a res you could never get away with back in the day, is a powerful feeling

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

https://twitter.com/OmeteotI/status/1292917236093550592

This is a good game

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

haveblue posted:

My favorite detail is that when they get upgraded to beer it's a porter

idk what's worse, 3 monsters for Breakfast or 3 Porters.

no wonder they make grenades out of Sam's poo poo, all he drinks is monster, beer, and sometimes monster collected from his own sweat and timefall. Oh yeah and some buggies now and then. They suck a bag of blood out of me every bedtime and I'm always wondering where I get the calories to make more. Huge downgrade from MGS3 which let you eat most critters.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
If you have Xbox Game Pass, play The Touryst. It's not on Steam or Epic yet so it practically stealth dropped.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

looks like finding a vga adapter that can handle the full potential of a 15 year old CRT is non-trivial

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Rinkles posted:

looks like finding a vga adapter that can handle the full potential of a 15 year old CRT is non-trivial
i have some dp to vga adapters that work fine but nothing recent is going to give you the timing control you need to deeply gently caress with a crt, since i think as of like the 1000 or 2000 series nvidia cards dont have ramdacs anymore. have to grab an old 970 or something. a lot of crts will sync well above 60hz but i dont think those dp adapters will do it

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

homeless snail posted:

i have some dp to vga adapters that work fine but nothing recent is going to give you the timing control you need to deeply gently caress with a crt, since i think as of like the 1000 or 2000 series nvidia cards dont have ramdacs anymore. have to grab an old 970 or something. a lot of crts will sync well above 60hz but i dont think those dp adapters will do it

i actually have a 970 (well i'm lending the pc that has it) and was recently bemoaning the fact that it doesn't have freesync compatibility, so that's cool. you're saying that and a (mini) dp to vga adapter should be enough?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

if you have the 970 you can just use vga, probably with a dvi adapter if it doesnt actually have a vga port. then you can drive it at whatever you want. the dp-vga adapter is for if your card doesn't have analog outputs at all

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

it has a dvi-i port, which until now i didn't realize could output in analog

thanks for the pointers

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

My neighbour gave me this zucchini, now what

zucchini is really good on its own. peel it, chop it into slices, add some lemon juice and chili powder and bam, super healthy tasty snack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

People talking about the Tony Hawk burrito inspired me to do my twice-a-month takeout run

My local place makes them large enough to feed a small family so this is one half