Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Weird Mike is hard to pinpoint the exact ultimate self-own, it’s :

-his Alpha Male ideology is based off the land mammal with the proportionately smallest genitals

-his wife interrupting his drunken live stream where he talks about hot little boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Also you can't have an alpha male persona with that lisp.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This one must be a parody, surely?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/Whatapityonyou/status/1292909328748355584?cxt=HHwWgICtmdXqp_IjAAAA

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

ekuNNN posted:

This one must be a parody, surely?

no it’s real, that’s why I nominate it for Charlie Kirk’s ultimate self own.

if you’d like a parody I have those too

I know it’s juvenile but I giggle like a cretin every time I read it

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

People like being around dogs so of course Ben hates them

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/AndrewPollackFL/status/1292782768334700545

wOrK bOoTs

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Time to steal jobs.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Copies of "Why Meadow Died"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Dogs deserve to get owned

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
hell im something of a dog owner myself

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Bust Rodd posted:

Weird Mike is hard to pinpoint the exact ultimate self-own, it’s :

-his Alpha Male ideology is based off the land mammal with the proportionately smallest genitals

-his wife interrupting his drunken live stream where he talks about hot little boys

theres only two bulletproof options for connoisseurs of 1 inch penises, and mike likes to cast a wide net

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i used to think that all the pictures of charlie kirk i ever saw had his face photoshopped to be smaller on his head

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

What's the deal with Ben Shapiro's sister? Somehow I get an ad for her dumb YouTube channel every day. I don't know how I got targeted for that but she doesn't appear to be monetizing them so it's all just a vanity thing? Or is some rich billionaire paying her to make videos about how women need to get back to the kitchen?

The videos are creepy poo poo.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The sadder part is right wing dumbasses make this "joke" every time there's rioting or looting.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Niwrad posted:

What's the deal with Ben Shapiro's sister? Somehow I get an ad for her dumb YouTube channel every day. I don't know how I got targeted for that but she doesn't appear to be monetizing them so it's all just a vanity thing? Or is some rich billionaire paying her to make videos about how women need to get back to the kitchen?

she’s tradwife who posts feet and doesn’t know how to cook, it’s a good bit

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Niwrad posted:

Far-righters have a fetish for women being dumb and only making them dinner and babies. She knows her audience.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/LizardRumsfeld/status/1293153438294056961

she's been an ally all along :monocle:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Niwrad posted:

is some rich billionaire paying her to make videos about how women need to get back to the kitchen?

its this

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The comments on her videos are normal women who are roasting her and thirsty dudes asking her to take off her shoes.

Scary! Too
Apr 10, 2020

Brap

baw posted:

got some conservative stand up hot off the press

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1293175071083597825

I’m all for stopping standup comedy in general

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

baw posted:

got some conservative stand up hot off the press

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1293175071083597825

well they're doin a great job so far, I didn't laugh at this dumb poo poo even once

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/JoshuaHol/status/1293007605330325504

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Far-righters have a fetish for women being dumb and only making them dinner and babies. She knows her audience.
She previously tried to distance herself from her Smolbro because she wanted to be a "serious" opera singer (and since his audience only replied with Khazaar Milkers whenever she was posted).

She must have decided the griftmoney was better than self-respect.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
she’s also absolutely terrible at singing. She delivers everything with excessive vibrato that just annihilates anything close to a harmony in the music. Her musical interpretations of other people’s music is universally terrible. Grifting was probably her only option because no reasonable house of classical music could afford to run her.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Conservative "comedy" is just all low hanging fruit and edgelord bullshit. You could get a 14 year old boy to write any conservative "comedian's" material and no one would know the difference. I've been to at least a hundred standup comedy shows and only twice have I ever walked out of a show. The first of those was Nick Dipaolo. Most of his material was just saying that Hillary Clinton is old/ugly/shits her pants. There weren't even jokes. He just kept saying how much he doesn't like Hillary Clinton. I think he also threw in some uses of the r-word too. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ANYMORE, AMIRITE? My favorite example of conservatives attempting and failing at comedy is when Fox News had that creepy bizarro Daily Show that was so bad that even Fox News viewers hated it.

FilthyImp posted:

She previously tried to distance herself from her Smolbro because she wanted to be a "serious" opera singer (and since his audience only replied with Khazaar Milkers whenever she was posted).

She must have decided the griftmoney was better than self-respect.

I saw a clip of her singing and I know exactly why she went with the grift money instead.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I was killing time once and had the Vaush/Count Dankula video playing in the background and something that bugs me when people talk to him is his defense of all the poo poo he says is he's joking but they never say but none of the poo poo you say is funny.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

she’s also absolutely terrible at singing. She delivers everything with excessive vibrato that just annihilates anything close to a harmony in the music. Her musical interpretations of other people’s music is universally terrible. Grifting was probably her only option because no reasonable house of classical music could afford to run her.

Same thing I noticed with Ben and his dad. All flourishes, and nothing good. That twoviolins youtube went on it. Its people that spent a lot of money on lessons without actually playing in front of people, and who don't bother getting better because they're arrogant. Its some culture warrior poo poo but in music form.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
So how long until every one of her photos and videos has "incidental" shots of her feet in them because nobody's actually interested in the substance of them?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Shageletic posted:

Same thing I noticed with Ben and his dad. All flourishes, and nothing good. That twoviolins youtube went on it. Its people that spent a lot of money on lessons without actually playing in front of people, and who don't bother getting better because they're arrogant. Its some culture warrior poo poo but in music form.

And they're also boring snobs who don't play anything interesting.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Shageletic posted:

they said that he was a fairly decent player and that most of their criticisms where basically nitpicking

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

CPL593H posted:

My favorite example of conservatives attempting and failing at comedy is when Fox News had that creepy bizarro Daily Show that was so bad that even Fox News viewers hated it.

The only thing I remember from a minute long clip of that was whoever the gently caress it was making a joke that ended with "The Democrats are trying to make "maga" stand for "make america GROAN again!"" To absolute deathly silence, then saying "I said "make america GROAN again!"" To applause because even the audience didnt realize it was a joke

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Danaru posted:

The only thing I remember from a minute long clip of that was whoever the gently caress it was making a joke that ended with "The Democrats are trying to make "maga" stand for "make america GROAN again!"" To absolute deathly silence, then saying "I said "make america GROAN again!"" To applause because even the audience didnt realize it was a joke

“That’s the jooooke”

“You suck!!!”

*pulls out assault rifle*

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bust Rodd posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Sw3Uvnz6k

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Danaru posted:

Oh this was way before MAGA was a thing. This would have been around 2005. I watched a few clips from it and it is dreadful. It's like a black hole through which no laughter can escape.

Thank you. I was too lazy to try and dig this up.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Danaru posted:

seth from uyd tells a story about that guy that ive always liked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXArWsp6fRc

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Niwrad posted:

Her husband lets her do it as a hobby so she doesn’t get bored at home all day while he’s at work.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
hes just so dumb

just constantly saying the stupidest poo poo possible

https://twitter.com/ClipsDave/status/1293255704107610112

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009