Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Diva Cupcake posted:

I think Anthony Lynn is a Rex guy and I remember them talking up the fact that if Sanchez, Freeman, and Stafford were all heading out in a car, Sanchez is getting tossed the keys. They were very much into "the look" of a QB.

Maybe that was Bill Simmons. I forget. Either way it's really dumb.

Rex loving loves Anthony Lynn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Alaois posted:

Paxton Lynch

Huh he's still around (on the Steelers) looking him up. I just assumed he went wherever first round QB busts go at some point.

I guess it was only 2016 when he was drafted, seems like it's been longer.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Alaois posted:

Justin "Power 5 Paxton Lynch" Herbert

Justin Herbert is 1,000,000% Paxton Lynch 2.0

a neat cape posted:

Hes good OP

He really isn't.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Spoeank posted:

He really isn't.

He is

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Herbert looks like the QB from Remember The Titans, and is probably good enough to win the starting job for a period high school football team.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Nah herbert was actually good in college.

Sorry you got burned by two pac 12 QBs in a row

Lmfao he loving sucked

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Metapod posted:

Lmfao he loving sucked

Yeah ok

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
more than one-in-five Justin Herbert passes was a screen pass lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Some say his passes are still sailing over oregons campus

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I don't follow College football but I do live in Oregon so I saw most of 3 Ducks games last year. Herbert did not look good.

On the topic of College Football, it shouldn't exist.
https://www.sfgate.com/sports/amp/Drew-Magary-College-football-should-die-forever-15475477.php?__twitter_impression=true

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I don't follow College football but I do live in Oregon so I saw most of 3 Ducks games last year. Herbert did not look good.

On the topic of College Football, it shouldn't exist.
https://www.sfgate.com/sports/amp/Drew-Magary-College-football-should-die-forever-15475477.php?__twitter_impression=true

Is that second paragraph going to become a Cato thing for you?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rx0_ExIy40

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Counterpoint: College football rules so it should exist

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Colts/status/1293250503548313603?s=19

Pew pew

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Speaking of college football, the Big Ten has canceled postponed this fall's season. Another big domino falls.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
idk anything about Herbert's game really but I just googled a picture of him and yeah he's a bust. sorry Ross

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

indigi posted:

idk anything about Herbert's game really but I just googled a picture of him and yeah he's a bust. sorry Ross

eyeball test

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

SKULL.GIF posted:

Speaking of college football, the Big Ten has canceled postponed this fall's season. Another big domino falls.

Pac-12 too, which means they secured conference irrelevance in record time

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I really don't like having to click on Philip Rivers' crotch to play that video.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

I really don't like having to click on Philip Rivers' crotch to play that video.

It's a very powerful crotch

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

Congratulations, you are now pregnant with his child. It’s that easy!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

fartknocker posted:

Congratulations, you are now pregnant with his child. It’s that easy!

and you have to keep it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1293302145865994242

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Me during spygate and deflategate: *roll eyes*

Me when Bellichick signs an Auburn player:. THE PATS ARE FULL OF DIRTY CHEATERS PAWL

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

:cumpolice:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Low key I find it kind of hilarious that Toronto's been talking for ages about stealing the Bills from Buffalo and now the blue jays are playing there.

Lol.

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

Eifert Posting posted:

Low key I find it kind of hilarious that Toronto's been talking for ages about stealing the Bills from Buffalo and now the blue jays are playing there.

Lol.

I'd root for the Toronto Bills if they still played outdoors.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Captain Dickweed posted:

I'd root for the Toronto Bills if they still played outdoors.

What would even be the point of having an NFL team in Canada if they didn't force Florida teams to play in abysmal weather?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1293369848836378624?s=19

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Can't believe there isn't a thread for Hard Knocks who am I gonna talk to about the crew member that absolutely was fired for making GBS threads in the porta potty

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

Can't believe there isn't a thread for Hard Knocks who am I gonna talk to about the crew member that absolutely was fired for making GBS threads in the porta potty

https://twitter.com/GManzano24/status/1293402582077997056?s=19

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thought that TE he let go was gonna punch him. Be real now, you aren't Antonio Gates. lmao

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

Thought that TE he let go was gonna punch him. Be real now, you aren't Antonio Gates. lmao

I felt for him. He was probably gonna make the team last year but tore his ACL in training camp.

I'm probably biased (i definitely am) but McVay came across as trying a little too hard to be everyone's friend and Lynn came across as more of a leader type.

Also lol Casey Hayward getting the Covid test

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I don't see a hard knocks thread so I just wanna say, pursuant to our Justin Herbert conversation before: lol they drafted Luke fuckin Mones in the top ten

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Spoeank posted:

I don't see a hard knocks thread so I just wanna say, pursuant to our Justin Herbert conversation before: lol they drafted Luke fuckin Mones in the top ten

I don't know who that is but I'm just gonna say: go chargers

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
ive never seen the words "luke mones" in my life

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Justin Sherbert

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

nerve posted:

ive never seen the words "luke mones" in my life

he's an awkward comedian that's 8 feet tall with floppy rear end hair. He was the first thing I thought of when I saw herbert running around

https://twitter.com/LukeMones/status/1291782559345516544

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Spoeank posted:

he's an awkward comedian that's 8 feet tall with floppy rear end hair. He was the first thing I thought of when I saw herbert running around

Oh word? We talkin tall dudes with floppy rear end hair that I love?